NIKE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NIKE

1,582 Interview Reviews

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

I applied online. I received an email within 3 days to set up a time to go into the store for a group interview with the hiring manager. The interview was about a week or two out. There were 4 of us with the hiring manager and the store manager, but they basically went through a presentation about Nike's beliefs and correct conduct, before asking a few open ended questions to us. The questions weren't really directed at anyone, and everyone just kind of went around and answered them. At the end of the interview, they gave us a piece of paper with a persona on it, and we had to walk around the store and shop for that customer. The next day I was informed I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you overcame failure.   2 Answers

Full-Time Athlete Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

For retail, the process can take about a month or so. Interviews are based around customer service. Try to tell a story or give an example in every answer. Theres a really big push to connect consumers to Nike's digital platforms right now.

Seasonal Athlete Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

The panel of 3 coaches asked lots of behavioral questions surrounding sports. I was in an interview with 3 other applicants so it felt competitive and hard at some parts because each question, someone got to go first and someone went last. It was hard to come up with an answer that didn’t sound like another person’s answer. The questions were easy but the dynamics of the interview were hard.

Interview Questions

• What’s a sport you played and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Full Time Athlete Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Apply online and you will receive a phone call or email to set up interview.
    Dress either in Nike apparel or semi formal.
    quick interview. depending on the position, it will be individual or group. just be confident. it is really laid back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time your were on a team.
      When was a time you received good or bad customer service.
      Asks about when you were in a certain situation, how did you overcome obstacles.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mercedes, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NIKE (Mercedes, TX) in July 2020.

Interview

Really quick because of COVID-19. They Zoomed called me and we lasted only like 15-20 minutes. They were really nice and very polite. Had very good questions and were really good to answer all my questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What were some instances where you found yourself in a team that showed good chemistry?   1 Answer

Data Analyst/Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in July 2020.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me with a role for a Product Analyst / Data Engineer role, described as needing a background in data science, data quality, data testing, data governance, data security, data warehousing, with "some" Tableau work, essentially looking at data and writing "some" code.

The phone call started with the hiring manager telling me that they needed sql, heavy data visualization in Tableau, and Python/R programming. After explaining my background, they curtly thanked me for my time, said I should not have been submitted for the role, and hung up.

Social Media Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Started with an online interview, then was contacted via email for a phone interview. I could tell the interview didn't go well as it was happening. The questions were extremely basic. No behavioral-based questions (the ones Nike's known for) in this round.

Retail Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Boston, MA).

Interview

After applying I was contacted very quickly and asked to come in for an interview after a short phone discussion. The interview turned out to be a group interview with 2 current employees interviewing 4 applicants together- as none of us were aware it would be a group interview the entire thing was a bit awkward and difficult to maintain a normal rhythm of conversation/answering questions.

Interview Questions

• What is something you're passionate about and how would that apply to your work for Nike?   Answer Question

Seasonal Retail Sales Associate (Athlete) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at NIKE (Fort Myers, FL) in June 2020.

Interview

I filled out the online application on 6/23/2020. Received an email the next day about a virtual interview on 6/25/2020. The interview on 6/25/20 was conducted through a zoom video call. It was two managers on the video call. The interview lasted about 30 minutes with a lot of situation questions being asked. (Describe a time when....). Interview went well. On 6/27/20 I received a call from the manager I interviewed with (Coach) and she offered me the position. She told me to look out in my email on 6/29/20 for the background check. The email came on 6/29/20. Filled out the paperwork and now it’s just a waiting game. Hopefully the background comes back soon and I can start training.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to multitask while prioritizing your work?   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NIKE (Portland, OR).

Interview

HR phone screen followed by phone interview with hiring manager followed by on-site interviews with 5 or 6 individuals relevant to the role.

The Nike candidate experience was top notch end-to-end. They were very transparent and professional throughout the process. I knew going into the final interviews that I was 1 of 3 candidates they were considering for a competitive role. They made our visit to Portland very memorable by giving me and my family some gift bags, a tour of the campus, and excellent accommodations. Thank you Nike!

Interview Questions

• Given your experience and what you know about Nike, how would you apply machine learning to accelerate Nike's innovation agenda, and provide relevant examples and technologies used where possible.   Answer Question