NIKE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,088 Interview Reviews

2.6

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Portland, OR).

Interview

Received an email from a recruiter and had a call within a few days. Call was pleasant and engaging. Very friendly, not pushy, and lots of great information. I proceeded to do a phone screen with the hiring manager a week later and it was also quite friendly and engaging. The questions were good (no loaded STAR questions) and we had a meaningful two way conversation. There were some hiccups in the expected time to hear back but they were transparent that they had a lot of interviews to get through. Ultimately I was not chosen to go on to the final stage interviews in Portland. Honestly, I really was grateful they communicated it as early as they could (about 3 weeks after my phone screen with the hiring manager). They did so in a very friendly way. No hard feelings whatsoever. Glad to have met them and wished them luck.

Nike Athlete Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

The interview was a group interview and questions were asked based on the 5 or so brand truths. They go around the room and each person was able to respond before they moved to the next question.

Seasonal Athlete Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NIKE (Torrance, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I went application crazy in September and applied for all open position within 15 miles. I received a call back about 2 months later for a phone interview that took less than 10 minutes, mainly focused on my availability and personality. I was invited to the next step which was a group interview the very next day. It was a really laid back environment with two managers that were pretty much new hires themselves. They were still super knowledgeable and really welcoming. There were 4 other candidates out of which only one and myself dressed business casual so I recommend wearing Nike athletic wear if you don’t want to feel like you didn’t get the memo. You’ll receive an email a few days later after they finish interviewing everyone. I was just interviewed yesterday so I haven’t received anything yet but I’m guessing that it’ll say thank you for your interest or have the next step in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you were given instructions you didn’t really understand? How did you handle it and what did you learn?   1 Answer

Nike Seasonal Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Concord, NC).

Interview

I was given a call 2 days after I submit my application. The call asked about my availability and why I chose Nike then told me to come in 2 days later for an interview. The interview had a total of 4 people (3 applicants and 1 interviewer). It was very laid back and the questions weren't very hard. They followed up that day with a background check.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIKE (Commerce, CA).

Interview

The interview process went really smooth. I applied online and got a phone interview the next day. They sent me a text saying to call a # to do a a phone interview and which I did but it sent me straight to voicemail. However, after calling 3-4 times (hour gap) they still didn’t pick up. Later on that day I got a call from the HR and she looked me up on the computer and gave me a phone interview at that spot. (tip: Don’t be nervous just truthfully answer the questions. It can get complicated when talking through the phone so just be aware of that). The phone interview was pretty easy. she then gave me an appointment with a group interview the next week. It was with 4-5 people. Just simple and scenario questions. I tried to engage in conversations and asked questions. Anyways I’m still waiting to see if I get hired at this moment. Hopefully this helped

Interview Questions

• Why Nike?
      What are you passionate about?
      A time where you got in a conversation with a random stranger?   Answer Question

Design Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

I met through a recruiter at my university and I showed them my portfolio. I then had a phonecall interview (15 minutes) and then got offered the job through the same phone call.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

One-on-one interview with two individuals at the same level within the team and the hiring manager. One panel interview with four individuals both from within and outside the department, at the same level. Tour provided at the end.

Interview Questions

• Q. Specific question around exchange rates. I found this odd because the job did not deal with exchange rates all that much and I do not really have a back ground in it.   1 Answer

Seasonal Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NIKE (Concord, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

They called me for a 2-min phone interview before telling me to come in the next day for a in-person interview. It was me and three other people in this group interview. The "Head Coach" introduced himself. He made the tension in the room lighter and we each took turns introducing ourselves. Then next came the questions, they were simple and straight forward. After, he answered some FAQ that most candidates have and explained the next steps in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What's something you're passionate about?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you and a team had to achieve a goal.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you experience good customer service.   Answer Question
    • Name a time you had difficult instructions you had to follow and what did you do ?   Answer Question

Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at NIKE (Columbia, MD).

Interview

It was a group interview and took an hour at least. For the best overall interview experience go on Nike about and learn about the company and the apps. Yes they asked me about the apps and I was the only one who knew about them. But dress causal and learn about the company and be confident and try to answer each question first

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NIKE (Louisville, KY) in October 2017.

Interview

You will get a call to set up a date and time for an interview, I had two people interviewing me with about 4 other people getting interview to and it a group interview

Interview Questions

• What are you passion about?   1 Answer