NIKE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,148 Interview Reviews

2.6

Part Time Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process is overall a quick experience.
    Location: NIKE on Michigan Ave

- Applied online. If they like your profile, an out of town number will give you a call to do an over the phone interview. Within that interview, it's really just phone screening. I cannot really remember any of the questions. It was about 10 mins or so. If they like you, you more on to the first group interview.

-Group Interview: There was 3 times to choose from. Within each group there was 7 or so people. NIKE upper management gave a presentation and asked questions within that presentation and that was the interview. There were people taking notes. I would highly recommend you brush up on everything NIKE stands for. Just answer the questions honestly and sound excited.

-Group Interview Part 2: This one was way more formal. You sat down, less people as well. They screened all the people from the previous group interviews and made them into 2 different groups. They go down as a panel and ask you each different questions. The questions are situational.

-Background Check: If that interview goes well, they offer you the job and you just have to pass the background check and it's yours.

Overall, the NIKE athletes are all really nice and the interview process was cool and original.

Seasonal Athlete Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

One phone interview. Mainly behavioral, screening questions. Asked about potential availability and scheduling hours.

Second step was an in-person group interview. Basic customer service questions, behavioral questions and evaluation of team work traits.

Overall, very straightforward interview process. My advice would be to show your ability to interact with team members, ap

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite NIKE Product and why?   1 Answer

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

First a phone interview with HR was conducted, then an in person interview with three manager level employees from the department where the position was to be filled, followed by an interview with the VP of the department.

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NIKE (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The application process is completed online. They will call you and offer you a group interview it they like your application. Three interviewers and three interviewees. They will ask a question and you can go in order or speak up first if you like. Most likely that all will be hired in a seasonal time.

Interview Questions

• Name a goal that you have achieved and tell us how you achieved it.   Answer Question

IT Systems Engineer Senior Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

HR called and then Hiring Manager call, then in-person at HQ (3 sessions with different group of people) and then also a web session, to create a demo dashboard and present the dashboard.

Interview Questions

• after in-person interview, have webex to have working session to create a working dashboard..   Answer Question

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

It was a phone screen then a panel in-person interview with at least three members of the group. I believe there were at least 12 questions asked. It is good to prepare for sure, it was not your simple yes or no question. It was not a boring interview. It did felt like a give and take interview and the team are really trying to see if you would be a great fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell a time when you were in a stressful situation and how you overcame that to get your work done?   Answer Question

Nike Athlete Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cooper City, FL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Cooper City, FL).

Interview

They did a interview over the phone then the next day you have group interview . It’s been two days haven’t got a call back.Freaking out because I really want the job

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

standard interview involving fairly normal and expexted questions for this type of position. Basically google the standard inteview questions and you'll get a flavour of what I experienced. There were three interviewers performing multiple intervires to a large amount of people. It is beneficial to dress appropriately as not all candidates looked like they were seriously prepared.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Applied online, I was contacted within two weeks. Interviewed at the 57th street location. Got the offer within a week of interviewing. The interview was pretty good, questions were a little tough but nevertheless a good interview experience.

Part-time Under Sales Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied to a few Nike stores in the NY, NY and it took almost 2 months to get a call back. My first interview was conducted by two store managers in the office. They began by asking be questions about my personal life and that led to questions related to the workplace.

I answered all of the questions honestly and never gave them a "politically correct" answer. I noticed that they were more interested in my personality and how I handle situations rather than me telling them what they might want to hear. If you play any sort of sport and/or consider yourself an athlete it really helps.

I received a phone call about two days later asking if I was willing to interview for a second and last time. I accepted. The second interview is where I met the G.M. of this particular location. He basically asked me questions that were very similar to the set from the first interview, but he then threw a curveball and asked "Why this Nike store?". I gave him a straight up and honest answer, "This is the only store that gave me a call back". He smiled and we moved on to some conversation about sports and our passion for sports. Before I knew it he was shaking my hand and I was part of the Nike family.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation in where you found a co-worker doing something unethical?
      Example: Stealing a pair of socks.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you had to diffuse a situation. It can be work-related or not.   Answer Question
    • Why Nike?   Answer Question