NIKE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NIKE Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2017
1,029 Interview Reviews

2.6

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. I heard back within the same day of the interview. I was referred to by a current member of the team, then shortly after her manager scheduled an Interview with me . I heard back within two weeks if I had received an offer for the position, I then had to take a writing and grammar exam to further ensure that I was capable of reaching the requirements of the position.

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

The people can be nice depending in location but do you get confused costumers who are looking for a shoe they have interest in but don't know much about it. That's where you come in to tell them what you know about it, so that you make a sale and have a happy costumer.

PT Athlete Under Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (Sunrise, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online got called within 10 mins of submitting my application had a brief phone interview with the hiring manager and he scheduled me an interview. It was a group interview with 3 other applicants and 3 managers asking questions to each of us.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to complete a task as a team and how did you complete it?   1 Answer

Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2017.

Interview

Group interview in which basic questions were asked. Nothing that a person would need to vigorously prepare for, and it seemed that the interview questions may vary by interviewer, though the interviewer did have a sheet of questions he used as reference. Very relaxed and friendly process.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you are very passionate about?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (Westlake Village, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Group Interview with three other people, it was very laid back. I had two store managers interview us and ask us four different questions that we all had to answer. It was a very comfortable setting! I was called a week later and am getting my background check done within 48 hours so I can start training!

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for our team?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Phone interview with questions about skill set. Then an in-person interview with several behavioral questions. The in-person was a group setting. Very casual and laid back. They said it would take weeks for them to get to in-person but it only took a couple days.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Interview is fairly easy, simple questions about work ethics, ability to work in different environments. what would you do scenarios, and skills check. go over few role plays. introduce yourself and talk abit about yourself in term of what you do, and what your future plans.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (Miami, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

They took me and 2 other applicants into an interview and asked us each 3 questions in a very relaxed, casual setting. It was very conversational and dare I say almost fun!

Interview Questions

• Describe a good customer service experience that you've recently had.   Answer Question

Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (Palo Alto, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied on a Sunday(7/30/17) and got a call the next day (5 minute phone interview) asking the simple questions like Why Nike? Where did you hear about this opportunity? and set up an in-person interview for Wednesday. Got to the store about 30 minutes before and waited for about 10 minutes before the HM brought me up. I thought it was a group interview but it was a one-on-one surprisingly. The HM was very respectful and kind with addressing and explaining the questions regarding customer service and Nike's team qualities. At the end I did an availability form. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. I was the first of about 5 or 6 interviews from Wednesday-Friday. The HM said that I would be emailed or called weather I got the job or not and it would take about a week. It's Monday(8/7/17) and haven't received anything yet.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite shoe?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Basic Questions on Experience, basically what you would get in any interview. They will ask you what your opinions are on current Nike technology, whats your favorite, your favorite athlete, and your favorite Nike shoe in general.