NIKE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NIKE Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2018
1,207 Interview Reviews

2.6

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Client Round : Basic java concepts like abstract class vs inheritance, polymorphism etc , last project details, Splunk exp, Java 8 exp, AWS exp. Questions on Scaled Agile like process, sprints, backlog meeting, scrum, planning etc.

Team Lead Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Applied for head coach but was informed it had been filled and was encouraged to interview for the lead position. Interviewed for about half an hour to discuss my options experience. The next day I was called back to discuss potential interview questions for a panel interview. A week later I had an over the phone panel interview with three people. I was offered a position by the end of the week, everything was over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where the customer was wrong and what you did to resolve it   Answer Question

Machine Learning Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

First talked to a recruiter in person. Waited approximately a week to connect with a hiring manager. Hiring manager went through qualifications. Different managers look at your application to see best fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background qualifications. Some very basic general programming questions with Machine Learning concepts.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NIKE (Miami, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview process was very thorough. Multiple interviews. Lasting between 20-45 minutes. Phone interviews and video interview. Lots of experience based questions. Show your enthusiasm for wanting to work with Nike

Interview Questions

• Tell Me About a Time When You Came up With an Innovative Solution to a Challenge Your Company/Class/Organization Was Facing. What Was the Challenge? What Role Did Others Play?   Answer Question

Nike Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Boston, MA) in May 2018.

Interview

I got interviewed at the Newbury location in Boston. It was really laid back but it was a group interview which was surprisingly not as intimidating as some would think.

Interview Questions

• They asked the typical name a situation you went out of the way to help a customer and how did it make you feel   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocean City, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Ocean City, MD) in May 2018.

Interview

Group or 2 persons interview with 2 managers. They will take turns asking the group questions. And whoever has the answers first, will explain their answers. They also take the time to want to get to know you as a person.

Java Developer Interview

Interview

My interview was amazing. They brought me in and asked the basic interview questions. Didn't get the job tho. It's pretty easy, I urge all f you to apply.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Short phone interview followed by an in person interview a few days later. All behavioral based questions. Interviewers seemed like robots. Didn't offer any details about the position, the work group, or the location. Promised me follow up by the end of the next week and I still haven't heard back from them (going on a month now).

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

1. Spent years applying for various jobs at Nike
    2. Finally received the coveted HR phone screen
    3. Phone interview with the hiring manager
    4. Flown out to Beaverton, Oregon (am I dreaming?) to complete an all day interview which included a one on one with the hiring manager, multiple panel interviews, campus tour, and ended with me spending over $500 at the Company store.
    5. Waited several weeks to hear an answer. The wait to me meant I was not a definite ‘no’ but I was not a definite ‘yes’ either. I wanted this job so bad.

I grew up poor in the city of Chicago. My parents couldn’t afford to buy me Nikes or Jordan’s as a kid so I remember drawing my own swoosh logos on my Payless shoes. I remember vividly how cool having Nike shoes were and how badly I wanted them. When I finally had the ability to save up money it would all go towards sneakers. After high school I even worked at finish line and sports authority to get discounts on Nikes. Nike was my dream company and my absolute favorite brand.

When I finally got the phone call - the answer was a no. It was crushing but I trusted in God’s plan. I was close to realizing my dream but hey - such is life. Still a dream come true to be flown out there and have this experience but now a single day goes by wondering what could’ve been. I will continue to represent the brand and who knows maybe I’ll have another shot again someday.

As far as interview questions goes - Nike doesn’t mess around. They are best in the industry for a reason. They want to know about your achievements, how well you work with others, how passionate you are about the brand, how you find ways to innovate. You need to show evidence of all this through your experience and stories.

Nike Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Portland, OR) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was a Group Panel with 4 other people. It was guided by the store's Head Coach and Assistant Coach (Manager & Assistant Manager). All around introductions. Paper fill-out to see one's working availability. Interview Questions of about 10 and went around the group. End of interview Coaches list off the basics of being hired, whats to happen, when they will get back to you and open to any questions interviewees have. Whole thing took about and hour.