Neiman Marcus Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 326 of over 326 interviews

In Person11%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Neiman Marcus

Application

I interviewed at Neiman Marcus

Interview

straight forward. not too many questions were asked. one round interview and after a week I was given the offer. financial modeling, analyst questions. what systems you used. sometimes you might be given a test.

Interview Questions
  • financial modeling, analyst questions. what systems you used
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Beverly Hills, CA)

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Horrible interview; I came in to interview on my lunch break. As a store manager at my current company, my uniform was denim, a t-shirt, and a cardigan. The receptionist saw me and told me to go home and change. I explained to her I was on my lunch break, and this was my uniform. So she went and talked to HR, they sat me down, and we started talking. Before we even started, HR said I should have brought a separate outfit to change in my car. I told her to thank you and got up and left. I was an internal referral and not looking to move. But I was assured that this was a great company to work for. NO, THANK YOU!!!!

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Newport Beach, CA) in Aug 2021

Interview

Had an interview and it went well. I learned a lot about the company. Seems like a great work environment and there is room for growth. If you are self driven I believe this is a great job. I love the hours as well.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you are assigned 100 clients and you have to reach out to all of them.

Neiman Marcus

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus

Interview

Wonderful interview. Great questions and great discussion on how I would be a great fit at the company. Very good description of the position and the expectations to be successful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Neiman Marcus

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus

Interview

The process is fast. I applied on a Sunday, followed up on a Monday, interviewed and was hired in Wednesday. At the time, my interviewer was just trying to get an idea of what type of employee I would be. It was a fast and easy process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Neiman Marcus

Application

I interviewed at Neiman Marcus

Interview

I have years working in luxury retail so I found the interview to be quite easy. It was more of a conversation rather than an interview. It was about my goals on building my clientele, growing my business, etc. It was for Luxury bags since that is where I came from. The only thing is, my company is not sold at Neiman. The only thing I worry about is that it is strictly commission base. My other luxury job was salary plus commission. I don’t like a draw system, but I know it is good for those months when we are slow. I work currently in the corporate world, and I have a set salary. I work eight hours and get paid. Here I can come in, work eight hours, and not make anything. I just love luxury retail, and have worked it for so long. I got offered the position, but the ball is now in my court. I don’t know what to do.

Interview Questions
  • I hadn’t accepted the offer yet. If you have luxury retail experience, or have worked with the public at a prestigious company then you are pretty much set. My dad and mom are moving to where I live. They are retiring, but he wants a part time job. He filled out an application for men’s shoes and accessories two days after I did unbeknownst to me. He worked for 34 years with Coke. He Went on an interview and was offered the job. As long as you have luxury experience, or have worked with a company that has some luxury heritage or history you will be offered a position. They look for luxury.

Neiman Marcus

Application

I interviewed at Neiman Marcus

Interview

Was pretty easy and quick. For the most part they are telling you what you are going to do. Everybody is nice and helpful. You need to be interested in the job itself. After that two-week process of checking your info and a drug test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Neiman Marcus

Application

I interviewed at Neiman Marcus

Interview

My interview was professional and quick! The questions the interviewee asked me were fair. I did not feel pressured by the questions I was asked. Also, after I was hired I was told my training would be remote, but later I was told I had to train in the office which took about 3 weeks. I had to travel from another city, booked a hotel and paid for my own expenses. (Unfortunately)

Interview Questions
  • How many years of Customer Service knowledge do you have? Do you have high speed cable, headset, dependable Windows bases PC and a analog desktop phone?

Neiman Marcus

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus in May 2021

Interview

Like other reviews said, the process is super fast. Applied and was contacted within 3 days. Then met with HR and hiring manager. The salary offered was way below average. I was told it was their pay structure. So I passed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Neiman Marcus

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus in Apr 2021

Interview

Easy going, in depth questions. Felt like the interviewer was not interested in the conversation at all. Very monotone and never smiled. Was expecting a more dynamic interview and conversation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 326 Interviews