Neustar Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 115 of over 115 interviews

Recruiter25%
Employee Referral17%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Neustar (Bangalore) in Jan 2022

Interview

I was selected for 1st round and interview is also having good knowledge and good behavior. 2nd Round was also technical where He asked for parsing nested JSON and then he asked one question react to check if its correctly defined. I asked him I have 1year of exp in React and I have worked on Functional Component only. He told what is that functional component? I haven't heard on this. It was so embarrassing that the interviewer itself is weak on React. He argued on Class vs Functional and the dumb answer he told we use hooks in class component. and rejected me.

Interview Questions
  • Q1 Traverse nested Object and get there value and compare. Q2 Check if any React(Class component) has any issue.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I interviewed at Neustar (Bangalore)

Interview

Got a call and scheduled the interview for 10 am in IST morning. The panel didn't join so called the recruiter to ask if I should I stay on call or they will reschedule it. The recruiter called the panel and asked them to join at 10:19 the interview started. He was yawning during the interview seemed quite frustrated. Then he asked me to introduce and explain the project. While explaining he was asking questions about why are we using shell scripting and not Scala scheduler for checking the files I explained as we have to check before submitting the spark application not after submitting to which he was not convinced. Every project has its own architecture which is not always same as other projects! Rather than data engineering the questions were more on scala coding. I didn't understood why even they shortlisted when I clearly informed I am Data Engineer who is using scala spark APIs not a scala developer. Quite unprofessional and wasting candidates time.

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Neustar

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Neustar in Dec 2021

Interview

Recruiter reached out right after I submitted an application. Upon a phone screen, she felt I was better fit for a different role which I appreciated. She scheduled an interview with the hiring manager within a few days and about a week before Christmas. The interview came across as much more exploratory than I was anticipating. The manager thoroughly explained the role and did not have any questions for me. As the interview wrapped up, she advised that I likely would not hear back for a secondary interview until after the new year. A few days after the new year, I reached out to the manager to which I received a vague "update" with a statement thanking me for my patience as the team returned to the office after the holidays. Another 2 weeks later, I reached out to the recruiter who immediately informed me the team went with someone else. The fact the manager responded to me with a vague non-answer left a bad taste in my mouth and was obviously intended to avoid delivering bad news and just strung me along. Why not just say you're moving forward with someone else? Why bother even responding to my email? Applicants are so incredibly grateful for interviews and display patience, the least you could do is be honest.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Neustar

Application

I interviewed at Neustar

Interview

The team leader missed our first call but once we did get on the phone she actually seemed like someone I would enjoy working with. I was setup to speak with some of the other CSMs and they also no showed. I asked what the deal was and was told they would get back to me but never did. I felt lucky to learn how dysfunctional this team was during the interview process rather than be hired and find out on the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Neustar

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Neustar in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview process consisted of majorly coding round and asking data structure questions and few Java and framework based question. From learning prospects the interview was good and interviewer was looking into more details on Collections in java making use of time complexity.

Interview Questions
  • Which design pattern does Spring framework uses internally, find the pair of number from an array which will constitute the nearest number of a given number. Different dependency injections available in spring and different scenarios in which it is been used.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neustar (New York, NY) in Sep 2021

Interview

It's very intense and quick. The HR recruiter would call you had a phone screen then moved to the next stages, and there would be an assessment. But after all rounds, you won't be noticed if you were not selected.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your strength and weakness. Some past working experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Neustar (New Delhi)

Interview

After clearing multiple rounds of interview they won't release offer letter by giving excuses like they don't have budget. Don't force candidate to attend interview if you can't pay. HR and Hiring managers should be aware of the allocated budget before hiring a candidate, so that after getting selected they should release the offer instead of giving excuses.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Neustar

Application

I interviewed at Neustar

Interview

After submitting my application, I was soon contacted by a member of the Talent Acquisition team. They were extremely personable, answered my questions thoroughly, and gave me an overview of the process and what to expect (which I truly appreciated). Next, I was scheduled with a video interview with the hiring manager, which again, was a very positive experience. Afterwards, I was sent an assessment/use case study to complete and send back. Lastly, I was scheduled with two separate video interviews to meet other members of the team that I would be working closely with. Everyone I connected with along the way was super welcoming, gave me a lot of new insight in the company and position, and were very thorough. Best interview experience I've had!

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a client when you know you have made a mistake?

Neustar

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neustar in Jun 2021

Interview

Four Rounds of Interview. All these looked like technical interviews. The Questions From AWS Security, Ansible, Terraform, and most of the questions are like scenario-based questions. Finally, i am going to join

Interview Questions
  • 1. Creating Kubernetes Cluster From Scratch 2. DR Related questions

Neustar

Application

I interviewed at Neustar

Interview

I applied through college .First there was apti round then technical round then group discussion and then technical interview and after that HR interview Process and results were declared after a month.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 115 Interviews