Noodles & Company Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 272 of over 272 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Noodles & Company

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parkville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Parkville, MD) in Dec 2020

Interview

I had called first then I was given a phone interview on Friday by someone known as Ms. Paige. She asked me around 2-3 questions about my ideal work environment. I had a follow-up in-person interview with the assistant manager on Saturday at 3:00 pm. He was very kind and we had more of a casual conversation talking about interests and what I felt as though an employee needed.

Interview Questions
  • Questions asked: 1. How would you say your ideal team member would be? 2. Tell me about yourself? 3. Do you have any hobbies? 4. How are you? - I recommend telling them a bit about your day. Joining in on small talk before an interview can help boost a casual conversation and get to connect with your interviewer. 5. Tell me about a time you did a big project and you've felt accomplished about it. 6. Why did you choose to work with us? 7. Do you have any questions for me?
    2 Answers

Noodles & Company

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Noodles & Company

Interview

It was oriented on team work and integration between the fellow employees at the company and not very skill based. They did not ask many difficult or thoughtful questions, its a restaurant

Interview Questions
  • How would you adapt to a situation that you needed to help one of your co-workers with?

Noodles & Company

Application

I interviewed at Noodles & Company

Interview

The interview was quick. It lasted only 10 minutes or so. I met with the manager of the store, not regional manager. You can negotiate wages during this process. They also discuss how many hours you are looking to work each week.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a difficult customer? What are your past experiences working on a team?

Noodles & Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noodles & Company

Interview

The interview was very straight to the point, friendly, and informative. My interview was like having a conversation with my manager about my experiences and did not feel uncomfortable at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Noodles & Company

Application

I interviewed at Noodles & Company

Interview

The interview process was very simple. I do not even recall being asked any normal interview questions. We really just talked about the position and what my responsibilities would be. Was also given the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • Would you prefer a position in the front of house or the kitchen.

Noodles & Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noodles & Company

Interview

I was asked a few questions about why I’d be a good fit and work well with the team. It was very relaxed and a positive experience overall. I was asked my favorite item on the menu and why.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite item on menu?

Noodles & Company

Application

I interviewed at Noodles & Company

Interview

Very easy interview. Very conversational. They basically just wanted to know your availability and when you would be able to start. They also explained the uniform policies and what you would have to wear.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Noodles & Company

Application

I interviewed at Noodles & Company

Interview

Great interview! They were really kind and interested in learning about your skills. Do not be afraid to be honest and open about your qualifications for the job. There are a lot of places to work but Noodles provides a lot of good benefits.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Noodles & Company

Application

I interviewed at Noodles & Company

Interview

The interview was quick and easy. The manager did not ask any hard questions. Another team member sat in on the interview. I was offered the job on the spot. Gave me a tour of the place at the end.

Interview Questions
  • What pay are you expecting?
  • How many hours do you want to work?
  • Do you want to be a line cook or at the register?
  • Do you have any experience in the food service industry?

Noodles & Company

Application

I interviewed at Noodles & Company

Interview

The interview is about 15 minutes-20 minutes. Arrive early and ask for the manager when you arrive. Will usually be offered something to drink then you begin with your interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Noodles & Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noodles & Company

Interview

Super easy, asked simple questions, be prepared to talk about yourself and share some interests, they asked me about what makes a restaurant a good place to eat at and what doesn’t

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 272 Interviews