Noodles & Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Noodles & Company

1.9

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

They take you in to the dining room and ask you a few questions about yourself to see if you are a good match for the current team. If you are going to be hired on, they ask about position and pay.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you like to do outside of work?   1 Answer

Head Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden Valley, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Golden Valley, MN).

Interview

Really easy, normal customer service questions, really kind interviewer, started late though. She asked really simple questions and the interview was like 15 minutes, and she showed me around and introduced me to different managers.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with an angry customer ?   1 Answer

Saute Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Noodles & Company.

Interview

Applied and received a call a few weeks later. Went in and interviewed in the eating area. Received a call about 2-3 days later telling me when to come in for orientation.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noodles & Company.

Interview

Very quick and fast respond. Just be yourself, dress casual, very informal, simple questions. If you can, bring a copy of your resume. I wouldn’t work there but to each their own.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Colorado Springs, CO) in August 2019.

Interview

Applied online and got a call wanting an interview, went into the restaurant, waited for 30 minutes before being met by a manager and criticized for being late, asked the basic questions and said I would not be getting a call back to my face.

Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Brookfield, WI) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call a couple of days later. Went in, but the woman interviewing me wasn't there (red flag #1). Pretty simple, I believe that they were desperate for people at the time.

Interview Questions

• They literally just asked "Tell me about yourself" and asked me about my prior work experience and then hired me.   Answer Question

Front of House Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Chicago, IL) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied online, was called back for an interview about a week later, was basically told that I was getting the job in the interview and then received a formal response about 5 days after that

Interview Questions

• How has your last job prepared you for working here   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Broomfield, CO) in February 2019.

Interview

Telephone screen, followed by a telephone call with the hiring manager. After passing those, in-person interview with the department management team. Talked to everyone invited, and I also asked to speak with HR and other personnel to validate statements about culture and business practices.

Interview Questions

• Q. How do you better utilize the technology we already are paying for to do more, be safer, and automate processes without increasing cost?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Noodles & Company.

Interview

The interview went by quickly. They interview you during the slow period of the restaurant in the dining room. They try to make as relaxed as possible, by offering you food and something to drink. The interviewer was friendly and informative, let you do the talking for most of it.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Minnetonka, MN).

Interview

Brief, desperate for help. Most important is to pass the background check for managers. Will ask how you do in stressful environments. Mostly just very much in need of hiring anyone at the time of writING this (2018)

Interview Questions

• What is it about the restaurant business that attracts you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Elk Grove, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

It took about two weeks for them to give me a call. They gave me an interview over the phone and asked some basic questions about myself. Then they said they want to interview me in person, which I have yet to go to.