Noodles & Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Noodles & Company Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2018

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Iowa City, IA).

Interview

I applied online, and the assistant manager called me back two days later for an interview. The asssistant manager was very friendly, and called me back three days later with a job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Herndon, VA) in December 2017.

Interview

Very simple. Quite informal. I recieved a free tea and waited for the manager to talk to me. She was quite kind. There is usually a second interview to speak to the other managers.

Shift Manager Interview

Interview

Hiring process was easy, moving up took a bit of time but it wasn't difficult. If you really want it and work hard and be smart about your shifts, anyone can do it.

Noodle Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Noodles & Company.

Interview

Quick and easy, no pressure. I discovered the opportunity through a set up they had at my college. I was interviewed both by a manager, and general manager. They asked about past experience and I was quickly hired bc they are understaffed.

Anonymous Employee in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Maple Grove, MN) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was very laid back, quick, and easy. When I first walked in, the interviewer greeted me with a great big smile and offered a free drink to get settled in. During the process the interviewer and I shared a lot of laughs which made things more comfortable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Roseville, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a call 2 Days later for interview. very laid back interview and easy questions. they also asked about my availability and also work experience. i liked the interview but they declined me

Team Member Interview

Interview

Applied online and was called in for an interview in the restaurant. Very informal interview with assistant manager. Asked a little about background, then told me about company, took me on a tour of the back of the restaurant and asked when I could start.

Dishwasher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noodles & Company.

Interview

Got a call for me to come in. Let me have a free drink, hiring manager was very nice. They after screen do a second interview later. Basic questions and comfortable environment.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noodles & Company.

Interview

they asked about my school life and balancing out work. Also, how I can handle challenges working with a team, how I can handle an upset customer, and if I can count money.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noodles & Company.

Interview

They called me and set up a 30 minute time for me to come in. During my interview they asked me about previous job experience, if I would want to be up front or in the kitchen and what my availability would be. I was offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What position I would be most comfortable in? (Did I want to work with guests or in the kitchen)   1 Answer