Nothing Bundt Cakes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nothing Bundt Cakes Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online, came in the bakery and left an application with the manager. Maybe a week after they called for an interview. The interview was okay, I came right on time and they weren't ready for me so I had to wait in the front for 15 minutes. I got another call a week later to come in the next Thursday for a working interview I also came on time and she wasn't ready for me again. She said she would call me afterwards but never did, and I really don't mind. I noticed they don't hire much diversity anyways. Didn't think I wanted to waste my time further on a process that has been a month and half long just for low minimum wage.

Dishwasher/Utility Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and more like a conversation. She asked questions and replied to your responses. In the end she explained the position and what she is looking for. I enjoyed the interview.

GSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was a pretty quick get to know me process. What sort of work I did before, dependability and work ethic. It was a one on one conversation with the Manager. I dressed nicely. Just be a friendly, cheerful person.

Interview Questions

• If I was able to handle fast paced environment.   1 Answer

Dishwasher/Utility Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes in October 2016.

Interview

I responded to an online add advertising the position. The owner contacted me by email within a few days to set up an interview. Everything was pretty normal, but when I arrived at the store for the interview and told the GSR who I was, she seemed surprised. After waiting for 15 minutes, I was told the owner wasn't in the store that day because she "forgot" about our appointment. They eventually found someone else for me to interview with (a delivery driver who didn't spend much time in the store), but it was pretty awkward and rushed. They didn't have an office, so we had to go outside. The interview itself was less than 20mins. Awkward and weird, but pretty standard. I received a phone call a few days later offering me the position. I wish I would have listened to my gut and turned it down.

Sales Interview

Interview

At the end of June, I went into the store and one of the employees told me to email the owner for an application. I emailed the owner that same day and did not hear a response until mid August. I turned the application in on the same day that i got the email and still have not heard anything now in mid September. I have a few friends that work there and they informed me that emails to the owner go directly into the junk mail. This experience has been awful and I recommend finding a job elsewhere that actually acknowledges you.

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Newport News, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

I came in to do a work experience. The job was very tedious but I have good stamina and could comply. I practiced frosting on the sheets that were provided. They told me I did a good job and a month later they called me and offered me a job.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Costa Mesa, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

After applying online, I got an interview. The manager took me to the back. She kept saying she needs someone creative, organized, and detailed for years. Bad part is - she didn't let me put a word in about how fit for the job I was. Obviously - I didn't get a call back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they emailed me within a day and we scheduled an email for that week. I went in for the interview with my resume and interviewed with two young women and they asked me to fill out another application on the spot. I did not like this since I was not prepared with references on the spot and they assumed I would just have them. I ended up having them though I was just a little frazzled during the experience.

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

Very casual interviewing process, one-on-one with one of the store managers, felt more like a personality match for benefit of the existing team dynamic than need for an experienced candidate

Interview Questions

• How long are you anticipating being employed here?   1 Answer

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (San Leandro, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

First they called me for an interview and then I went to the store for it. Pretty easy to be honest. It's a nice place and they might contact you at any time, maybe not right after.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They called me 3 or 4 weeks after the interview offering me the job.