Nothing Bundt Cakes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nothing Bundt Cakes

1.8

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Newport Beach, CA).

Interview

Very easy, typical questions. It was with the store manager and im pretty sure I just needed to look presentable and be normal. The manager was kind. I was very young and it was my first interview, but it was easy enough.

Baker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes in January 2018.

Interview

Very laid back interview. There is a questions page of 15-30 questions asking interviewee about themselves including strengths/weaknesses, teamwork, etc. In addition, they asked about ethical responsibilities like "what would you do if... happened?" type of questions.

Bakery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (San Jose, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very casual and laid back. Know about company and mission statement. Owners like eye to eye contact. No chewing gum. Dress accordingly. No jeans or T-shirt’s. Do not arrive late. They voice their dislike for lateness.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Greeter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes in August 2014.

Interview

It was a great interview. She was excited and actually came to me. She was kind of nervous but I am a laid back person so things went rather smoothly. This was the first business she had ever bought so I could understand her mini jitters. She joked a bit which also made the process relaxed and smooth. I liked her excitement about moving forward with the company and that made me excited to be a part of the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about the company?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (San Diego, CA).

Interview

-Applied online via Indeed
    -Received email correspondence to set a date and time for interview

Extremely unprofessional office setting. I was not greeted when I walked in. The interview started 10 minutes after the scheduled time and the gal interviewing didn't have the common decency to come out of her office to let me know.

The office was very dirty and disorganized. They still had Christmas decorations in the middle of June.

They offer no benefits and the wage is rather low for their expectations.

They also did not have the common courtesy to send me a declined email. Not even a generic one. If you want your business operations to grow learn how to be professional. Very disgusted with their practices.

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Brentwood, MO) in April 2016.

Interview

situational questions about experiences with working on a team and how you handled stressful situations. basically looking for a grade a team member that works hard and efficiently. also asked where did u hear about the company n stuff

GSR Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes in January 2015.

Interview

I gave them my application then followed up with an email. They emailed back and said to come in for an interview (saturday). A few days later (tuesday/wednesday), I got a call and they said they'd like to hire me and I started that monday.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2014.

Interview

You tell a little about yourself and your prior experience to working in a bakery. Once you accomplish that, you describe your past jobs and what all you have accomplished and where you attend school .They really just want to get to know you and see what all you have done in your life.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They give you minimum wage and you have to work up to a raise.

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Dublin, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied online and got an email back a day later. When I went in for an interview they had me fill out a paper application, on top of the online one. We had the interview outside, the manager was really kind and respectful. I applied for Guest Service Representative but they offered me a position as a froster.

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Carlsbad, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Interviewed one-on-one with someone from the corporate office. Interview itself was pretty straight-forward; clear as to what they were looking for and the job description; one of the friendlier people within the company; explained everything thoroughly. Talked over everything and told me at the end that they were interested in hiring me and we just needed to submit my references and pass the background check and that the company would contact me later. Took longer than I expected so I contacted the company itself and was persistent.

Interview Questions

• Are you planning to make regular trips? How is your flexibility? We have what we call black-out days, in which we need all hands on deck and we want to know if we can count on you.   1 Answer