Olive Garden Italian Restaurants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Olive Garden Italian Restaurants Interview Questions

Interviews at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants

2.0

Server/Bartender Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants.

Interview

Basic interview questions were asked it was an easy process. They were mainly concerned with my availability since I am a full time college student. They were extremely flexible with my availability during the interview

Busser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants.

Interview

Super relaxed, asks questions about previous work and what you plan for the future with the company. They also ask about availability and usually offer the job on the spot to get you scheduled for training if they are interested.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself working for the company in two years?   2 Answers

Server Interview

Interview

I was rushed quickly into a booth and interviewed by a woman who seemed to believe I needed to care a lot about Olive Garden to work there. Bro I just needed some extra money

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2020.

Interview

I interviewed with the general manager as well as the service manager. It was a quick process. I applied and got informed via online website to call a number to schedule an interview

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants.

Interview

Interview took place before the restaurant opened and started late, I waited for around 20 minutes in the restaurant. We went over my availability. Interviewee seemed mentally pre-occupied. I never heard back from anyone.

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Lansing, IL).

Interview

Process was quick. Sent the application in and called the store to follow up. Got scheduled an interview for a couple days later and had the job. Make sure to call if you haven’t heard from them.

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Ocala, FL) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview process was smooth. Managers were super professional and direct with their questions. They each took the time to get to know my job history and going over the restaurant volume and expectations. I was told I would recieve a phone call after the holiday weekend, I recieved a call the next day.

Interview Questions

• They inquired about my past job experience. Asked me what I enjoyed about my time in the restaurant.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Port Saint Lucie, FL) in February 2020.

Interview

It was very quick. Olive Garden has a high employee turnover due to the fact that people get fed up and quit. They hired me on the spot and I was very happy, I was ready to get the show on the road.

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants (Gainesville, FL) in February 2020.

Interview

It was warm and cordial. The manager on the phone asked questions in a pretty disarming voice. It was short and to the point. I would say it was a pleasant interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply to Olive Garden?   1 Answer

Busser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants.

Interview

Apply online and they typically get back to you in a week. Then they set up an interview with the manager in charge of the department you applied to. Then after that you have a group training.

Interview Questions

• What past work experiences do you have to bring to the table?   Answer Question