PROS Account Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PROS Account Development Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at PROS

Account Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PROS (Houston, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very strategic and thorough. First I had an initial call with the Head of HR, followed by a phone interview with the prospective Manager. Once that was done, I was brought in to do an in-person interview that lasted about 5 hours. It included my prospective Manager as well as the team, and leaders from cross-functioning teams like Marketing, Sales Operations, and Regional Vice President.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses and how do you think they would apply in your day to day duties?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PROS

Account Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PROS (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

3 tier interview process consisting of phone interview, 1st onsite interview with hiring manager then several team members, and 2nd onsite interview with next level manager. If you are able to reach out to a current team member they are usually wiling to help you prepare. The inside sales team receives little training, struggles for resources, and has a lack of experience in complex SaaS selling, so they gravitate towards candidates that can be self-sufficient and help the team as a whole.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have that will ensure your success at PROS?   1 Answer