Pacific Gas and Electric Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 389 of over 389 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacific Gas and Electric

Featured Interview

Pacific Gas and Electric

Application

I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric

Interview

Asked simple SQL join queries, and scenario-based testing questions. It was a positive experience overall. The interviewer execution more of a conversation than a true grilling, and it was refreshing.

Interview Questions
  • Join query based on foreign key. What is the difference between a foreign key and a primary key. How would you approach hard deadlines.
    Answer Question

Pacific Gas and Electric

Application

I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric

Interview

First I had to do 1 video intervierw, all behavioural questions. Also its automated. there wasn't an interview there, just a prompt i read and respond to via video. Then 10 min presentation on a proj of my choice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pacific Gas and Electric

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric

Interview

Applied and reviewed all requirements and job description. Email response stated that I didn't meet the qualifications. However, I hold a higher degree and have more experience in all areas than required.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Francisco, CA) in Aug 2021

Interview

Very professional. Recruiter provided lots of useful and insight information about the company which help me with my formal interview preparation with the hiring managers. I enjoy the interview experience.

Interview Questions
  • What are you past accomplishments?

Pacific Gas and Electric

Application

I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric

Interview

Make sure you make safety priority. They do practice calls with you remain calm and talk to the customer. Very good interview and management was kind. Recommend that you ask questions about the job

Interview Questions
  • How would you Handel a irate customer?

Pacific Gas and Electric

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric

Interview

Mainly behavioral questions with a 5 question technical exam at the end of the interview. Interview lasted about 1.5 hours in total. Three interviewers who each asked a question from a list of questions

Interview Questions
  • How do you prioritize? What would you do if a project is not completed by the deadline?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (Sacramento, CA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Very simple behavioral questions to see if I was fit for the company. There was very little to no technical questions asked. Went over the resume very breifly before asking some behavioral questions

Interview Questions
  • Describe a way in how you solved an issue using your engineering skills

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (Brentwood, CA) in Jul 2021

Interview

It was an interview through Microsoft Teams instead of in-person which worked better for me. There were 3 employees on the panel that did the review. It lasted about 30 minutes and they were very patient and made me feel comfortable and not rushed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pacific Gas and Electric

Application

I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric

Interview

Respond to interview questions using STAR - situation, task, action, results. Interview questions tend to be the typical situational questions like tell me a time when you worked with a difficult person or tell me a time when you had to work with different levels of management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Not a single person on my interview panel held any qualifications or related experience. No scenario questions, no leadership questions…was a complete waste of time. Obvious good old boy network going on here.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Pacific Gas and Electric

Application

I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric

Interview

Online because of covid, efficient and pretty easy going. Both gentlemen were nice, helpful, and easy to talk to. I wish I could have seen their face rather then just staring at a black screen but I enjoyed the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 389 Interviews