Pearson Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 940 of over 940 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Pearson

Application

I interviewed at Pearson

Interview

The ones interviewing were very professional and they ask relevant questions in the interview. HR followed up with the hiring process. Overall, it was a pleasant experience and I would recommend the company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your professional experience.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson (New York, NY)

Interview

Application to be completed online Followed by phone interview and description of job with HR. Once past the pone portion, in person interview scheduled at test center with manager and tour of location.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about flexibility in schedule and weekends

Pearson

Application

I interviewed at Pearson

Interview

Had multiple. Will go through hiring manager and directors as well as partner team members Interviews are all remote with camera on. Questions depend on position nothing to be over nervous about as they flow

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pearson

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pearson

Interview

First round was a brief phone screening with a recruiter to get a basic gist of my qualifications and background. The second round was a panel interview with members of the development team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pearson

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson

Interview

Such an innovative experience, being able to engage virtually with a prospective employer. This was prior to the season of adjusting brick and mortar to virtual and Pearson was ahead in their talent acquisition practices.

Interview Questions
  • I believe the focus was on experience in the field of education and my plan moving forward.

Pearson

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson

Interview

I have recieved an email from the company inviting me for a digital interview.I am not used to those type of interviews ,however the instructions are quite smooth and easy to understand even you got an option to practice the questions before submiting your actual interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pearson

Application

I interviewed at Pearson

Interview

I was invited to the Strand office for an in-person interview after applying via CV. The interview was very much based on motivation for the role more than technical questions. As it was an internship, a lot of questions were focused on university.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pearson

Application

I interviewed at Pearson

Interview

Scheduling for interview contact via email with link and instructions to record answers to questions. Screened by recruiting agency via initial one-way video capture Follow up was quick and organized via Teams meeting with two supervisors

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pearson (New Delhi) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview at Pearson was about an hour process. The panelists are well organised and are highly intellectuals who shoot valid questions. Friendly, and had a good time. I'm excited gow what's next.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me around the resume How would you like to see yourself in next 5 years Scenario based logical question JD
  • What's the most important thing in your life

Pearson

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson in Jun 2021

Interview

Since you may not know when to expect the telephonic interview, one should always be prepared for it.Prepare yourself to answer all the tricky questions that will be asked.Have a copy of your resume and research material in front of you. Keep all this in mind: Jot down notes during the interview. Keep yourself calm in body and mind. Make sure you need no break during the call Turn off call waiting on your phone. Turn off your stereo, TV, or any other possible interruption. Keep a glass of water handy. Warm up your voice while waiting for the call.

Interview Questions
  • Why Do You Want This Job? Why Should We Hire You? What Can You Bring to the Company? What Are Your Greatest Strengths? What Is Your Greatest Professional Achievement?

Pearson

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pearson in Jun 2021

Interview

Great. The interviewers were real friendly. I had the meeting via Microsoft teams platform. I had to turn on my camera. There were 3 interviewers. I could use both English and Sinhala languages to answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 940 Interviews