Cover image for R.R. Donnelley

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

R.R. Donnelley Leadership Development Program Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 407 interviews

Employee Referral17%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview

The interviewing process begins with a phone screening. You will typically hear back within 2 weeks of the phone interview if you have been selected to progress in the process. The second interview is an onsite interview at the facility you will potentially be working for. Onsite interview will include a tour as well as multiple interviews with other Associates and Management. Expect to be there for a few hours.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a leadership situation that you would handle differently if you had to do it over again.
    Answer Question
5 people found this interview helpful

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview

Submitted a resume and Cover letter. That was followed up with a phone interview through the recruiting team. The recruiting team was based in Houston and had members from different locations. After the phone interview, I was told that I was being referred to a specific location who was hiring. I was brought into that location for a half day of interviews. It started with a plant tour by an LDP graduate, round table interview with all the LDP Associates and graduates at that location and then individual interviews with the President and Controller. I was scheduled to also interview with the Plant Manager, but he was not available due to company needs. I received a call about the interviews within a few days and was made an offer.

Interview Questions
  • They use a behavioral interview method for the initial phone interview and ask you to answer using the star method. There were 4-5 questions they asked. They also asked about 5 and 10 year goals.

The latest conversations about Advertising

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview

Initially was recruited at a career fair. The company was categorized as a media company. Submitted name, email address, and GPA online. Received a call to schedule a Skype interview. Second round, in-person interview included tour of the company, chat with president, chat with LDP manager. Lasted over 4 hours.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of a time when you set a goal that you did not meet. What did you do about it?
1 person found this interview helpful

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview

I learned about the company and program through the university's career fair. I

Interview Questions
  • I didn't get any tough questions during the first round interview. Just lots of behavioral questions.

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview

Applied through my University website and had an interview a few days later. I was interviewed by two alumni of the University who now work for Consolidated Graphics Leadership Development Program. Asked simple behavioral questions and were very nice. It was a casual interview. I was asked back for an onsite interview a few days later.

Interview Questions
  • If you could have dinner with any two people alive or dead who would it be and why?

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in Feb 2014

Interview

Thirty minute interview, fairly basic behavioral questions. They fly you out to a plant if you make it past the preliminary interview

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you handled a difficult coworker.
RSS Feed