RGIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at RGIS

1.5

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Corpus Christi, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

It was quick, I expected a vetting process but it was a hire on the spot kind of job. You could start training the same day if you wanted. I felt that the job itself was cover fairly well, but not the details of hours nor distance

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to travel a few hours to work (2 or 3)   8 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (Cary, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

You watch a video in a group (~10 minutes) that the interviewer stops every so often to ask if anyone has questions. Then the interviewer takes one person back to an office at a time for a quick individual interview. They really just ask whether you have reliable transportation.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (Jamaica, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

Very Easy Process! Applied online then took a math test that's more or less common sense. Got invited to an interview the same week. It basically consisted of a presentation with slides explaining the job. There were about five of us interviewing one person left after the presentation. I stayed due to pure utter desperation and continued with the interview which basically just consisted of the interviewer asking about our availability then practicing on their scanners. After we were taking to a Target for "on the job training" which consisted of counting items for 30 minutes. There is no drug test or a background check although company claims it completes one but I highly doubt that! Most of my coworkers had criminal records for petty crimes/misdemeanors. This position has really high turnover I lasted two months.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (Orlando, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

None, they hire anybody! They are not picky, they just want a warm body to fill their inventories. They have a very high turnover rate. They pretty much just ask you your name. I dont think they even do a background check. I didnt sign any papers for it. No drug test either!

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

The interview process starts where 2-8 people go in a room together and watch a video about RGIS. Then each person goes to a separate room for your "one on one interview". You will be asked if you have reliable transportation and a open availability. If you say yes to both(even if you don't) you are 100 percent guaranteed to be hired.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Greensboro, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

Began as a group orientation explaining the job for 30 minutes then short individual interviews with managers. The first part included company videos on how the job works, the pay, and some rules. During the personal interview the basically wanted to know if you were a punctual and dependable worker.

Interview Questions

• What is your availibility   1 Answer
    • Are you interested in being a team lead?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Louisville, KY) in January 2013.

Interview

No interview, really. Just sat in a room and watched videos, area manager would ask if we had any questions; if not, played the next video. Area manager seemed to be dealing with outside distractions at the time

Interview Questions

• Questions asked about videos to make sure job was understood   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Riverside, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Initially a group interview, and then a one on one interview.He simply confirmed the answers that I put on my application, nothing personal or remarkable about the interview.

He didn't ask me about my hobbies, or past work experience, or why I worked in Orange County and was now looking for something in the Inland Empire. You can tell he was just looking to hire people to get them in the stores and start doing inventories.

At the initial phone call I was reminded that this was an interview and not to wear jeans. OK, pretty weird, but I do know it is an interview and I didn't get the job yet, so, of course, I will dress accordingly.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you available?   1 Answer

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RGIS in December 2014.

Interview

Watched some videos, filled out some paperwork, they explained the job and asked when I could start. The manager in charge of hiring took my picture, gave me an ID badge, and a few shirts. He also discussed shoes for cruise, the company sponsored shoes. Very simple process, they'll hire anyone over 18.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

The interviewing process was easy and simple. Management's primary concerns are dependability, reliable transportation, and the ability to accurately count (utilizing their equipment). The manager was friendly and engaging while being professional at all times. The manager made sure that her questions were understood and would give the interviewee a chance to make corrections.