RGIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RGIS Interview Questions

Updated Dec 28, 2017

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS (West Springfield, MA) in December 2017.

Interview

Took an hour & a half.
    Everything was ok & I was about to be offered employment.
    The woman asked if I had reliable transportation & I said yes.She said to email her,when I’ve confirmed my answer & I did.She never replied..

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?
      Can you work a flexible schedule?   1 Answer

Inventory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RGIS in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online on November 2017 and submit my resume. RGIS send me and e-mail 2 weeks later for an interview that I schedule myself in their system. I read reviews here about this company that they are very unprofessional, but I refuse to believe and I went to the interview. So, I got a really bad impression about this company. They are very unprofessional and rude. When I get to the office I knocked the door and someone inside just yelled something at me. Then a lady open the door and just told me in a rude way "come in" "come in" without give me a time to say hello or introduce myself.
     She made us watched 2 videos then she came back and told us about the job. They want people who want to work 10 to 15 hours a week "BUT " you have to be available for them 24/7 because sometimes the store is 30 miles from Tallahassee. And the job could start as early as 5 am until 10pm. $ 9 an hour and they don't pay you for gas if the store is within 30 miles. I was the first candidate interviewed in a second smelling office for a very old lady. She was super rude at me. I smile and say hello to her and she just chuckled and looked at me from head to toe and then she looked the other way. Then she made me write down my phone and availability. Then she started the interview. Just one question and then she told me; "I'll call you" Of course. I know she is not gonna call me because I have another part time job. Don't waste your time with this company.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

It wasn't really an interview. It was in a really small room with a large table and too much for six of us that showed up to fit it. The "interview" started late due to waiting on those who did not show up on time. Videos (along with a chance for questions) were shown on a small laptop. The entire room was asked if what we were shown in the video was something we were interested in doing. Those who answered yes received a packet and took pics for ID's and an email to complete new-hire paperwork on the computer (or you had the option to complete the paperwork in the office).

Interview Questions

• Based on what you saw in the video, does this seem like something you would like to do?   1 Answer

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2017.

Interview

About 10 people being interviewed, we all sat in a room and watched movies about the job. Then we got called back one at a time for the "real" interview. As soon as i sat down, the lady said i wasn't getting the job and had to leave. No explanation, or anything. Waste of an hour! (Not even counting the commute)

Interview Questions

• They didnt ask me anything, just told me i wasn't getting the job   Answer Question

Inventory Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Lakeland, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

Showed videos of what they expected in a 3'x3' room with 14 people in it, on a 15" laptop. The videos were outdated. The person doing the interview said pay no attention to what was said on the video we expect this not what he said

Interview Questions

• If you understood what they expected of you   1 Answer

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Greensboro, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

Began as a group orientation explaining the job for 30 minutes then short individual interviews with managers. The first part included company videos on how the job works, the pay, and some rules. During the personal interview the basically wanted to know if you were a punctual and dependable worker.

Interview Questions

• What is your availibility   1 Answer
    • Are you interested in being a team lead?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Sacramento, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was scheduled for an interview the next week. It is a group interview which they do not tell you ahead of time. You arrive and watch a video. Lots of emphasis on if you have transportation and can travel. I was told my interview would last no more than 90 minutes. It went over that time limit. You have to wait while every candidate gets 1 on 1 interviewed. Then after the interviews you sit and wait for everyone to get finished. When the people were being interviewed 1 on 1, you could hear everything they said, even their social security numbers. The manager emphasized the dress code and professionalism yet they were dressed in jeans and a tshirt and looked very messy/disheveled. This place overall severely lacked professionalism. All the employees and individuals being interviewed just seemed dead inside, very unfriendly and excudes a bad work environment. Work here only as a last resort. You also are expected to travel and commute up to an hour without pay for that time.

Interview Questions

• Do you have transportation? What does it mean to be a team player? Are you willing to travel? Are you able to come in if called even if you are not scheduled?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Smyrna, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied and was contacted the same day. The interview was, by far, the most laid back and easiest I've ever gone to. If there is a group, the interviewer will give an overview of the company then explain what is expected from potential employees. Then you're called back one by one for the actual "interview ".

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

It was a group Interview and almost everyone gets hired. They basically told us it was very part time and they work with people that have multiple jobs. Great job for college students and/or high schoolers and as a summer job

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   2 Answers

Inventory Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RGIS in August 2017.

Interview

It's a joke.

An sent out an email a few hours after you fill out the application. There's options for an interview time, usually 3 different days the next week. One days it's morning, the next is afternoon, the next is evening. In the email they tell you to dress business casual and bring 2 forms of id's.

The actually interview; group interview because mass hire. The woman in charge had no idea how many people were supposed to be there, as more people came in the more we all had to shift our chairs to fit around the tiny room with a huge table.

To many of us in a small room, about 4 ft away from this tiny laptop that showed the 'video about the job.' Not even a speakers connected so we all had to be really quiet because it only gets so loud. The laptop was sitting on an old box tv screen that had a little shelf under it that had empty clear VHS cases.
    Between sections of the video we get to ask our questions. Which were answered with "not really..." or "in the ---- section it talks about that."

Then we were given a 30 second introduction on how to use the scanning machine. She spent a good minute or two trying to find barcode sheets so we could practice while she did the 1 on 1 interviews. Her desk was an abomination. Ended up finding "I guess you can use these" copies in a cabinet.

1on1; not even 2 minutes. Asked to describe yourself in a minute or less. Asked about transportation. Then told you'll get an email by tomorrow giving an offer or declining of an offer, and was thanked for coming in. Didn't do anything with the 2 forms of id's. Didn't even follow the video when it said "you'll be made an offer at the end of the interview and be given your shirt." But surpringly enough was told you can buy the shoes they offer right there. Talking to a few of the other people from their interview, was told that their's went very similarly.

3 days later, nothing. Def not accepting now, if there's ever a reply.