RGIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RGIS Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2017

1.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

Very easy. It was not really an interview. I walked into this office that also looked like their storage room and they took me to the back office where the lady made me watch a 30 minute or so video as she left the room. The video was basically explaining the job and what you will be doing. After the video, she came back into the room and asked me if I wanted the job based on what I saw. I was desperate and in need of a job so I said yes (but in reality, I should not have). After I told her yes, she had me sign some papers and fill out my availability and then I left.

Word of advice: If you have to work for this company (which I hope you can find something better) fill out your availability as accurately as possible and even include that you are about to start school or something that will change your schedule cause if that comes up around the beginning of the time you're hire they will not be too happy to help you out even though they claim to have flexible schedules and that they will work with your schedule even if it changes.

Interview Questions

• After watching the video, the only question they asked was do you want to work here   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

The interview process starts where 2-8 people go in a room together and watch a video about RGIS. Then each person goes to a separate room for your "one on one interview". You will be asked if you have reliable transportation and a open availability. If you say yes to both(even if you don't) you are 100 percent guaranteed to be hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rapid City, SD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (Rapid City, SD) in June 2017.

Interview

Sat in a group interview to watch a video describing the job and what RGIS is. They however didn't want me because they're looking for someone who has no life and will give them 100% of their time, even though I was told they had flexable hours around my current schedule . I was turned down because I already had a job and was a student, so I wasn't flexible enough for them. I wish they would ask this crap during the initial applications because it would have saved everyone time considering I left my current job to go interview with them because they didn't have multiple interview dates. Not Impressed at all my the district management either. They weren't rude, but not very sociable either. If you have any normal life things/events, such as personal plans, kids, school, another job, or family things, don't even bother applying here. You're made to believe it's flexible, but all schedules have to be approved in advance and if you don't agree with how they scheduled you then you can kiss your job goodbye too. Lastly, they travel a lot. You're expected to pay the first hour of travel anywhere on your own, then they pay for every hour after, however, they didn't mention in the initial interview that they travel everywhere and you are expected to get up and make that so many hour commute to where they are, if you're late, they will terminate you from the company.

Interview Questions

• What are your available times?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS in June 2017.

Interview

Waited in a room with other people. Watched a video about the job and they asked if we had any questions. Everyone was interviewed in person one on one. If you got the job, you do paperwork after and they go over what day to show up for training.

Interview Questions

Interview

Training consists of group orientation and watching videos. No interviews, they just ask basic questions like your availability and if you have a vehicle, license, and insurance. Overall it was a quick and easy process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (Charlotte, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

Group interview. Applied online and received an email the next day to schedule an appointment for interview. Interview took place at local office head quarters. Arrived 30 minutes early and stayed in car until about 10-15 minutes. Went into office, there was no receptionist so I wasn't exactly sure what to do (email didn't state anything about it) but another person who was interviewing came in and we just sat down in chairs by the entrance door. After waiting for awhile a woman came and took us into the conference room to wait as the interviewer was running late.

First thing we had to do was take a basic math test to count things. If you didn't score with a certain amount of points you were asked to leave- only one of us was asked to leave. Afterwards, we watched a video about the company and what our job would be and the interviewer stopped to ask if we had any questions. After the interview he didn't even really say we got the job or anything, just handed us paperwork to do it and set up training. Never met w/him one-on-one which was kind of weird to me.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (Watertown, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

group interview asked few questions. Your schedule etc . you watched a 15 to 20 minute outdated film and talked about the basics of the job. i do not recommend this job. They do not work with your schedule if you have another job. Total lie

Anonymous Employee in Bangor, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (Bangor, ME) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received an email asking me to select an interview date from those dates offered. I selected a date and was emailed a confirmation. I arrived at their office and there was another applicant to be interviewed also. We were invited to watch a couple company videos and chatted with the interviewer. He then interviewed us seperately. Both of us were offered and took positions with the company. I enjoyed the interview style.

Interview Questions

• They asked about availability, as this job requires a flexible schedule.   Answer Question

Operations Managet Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

Pod style final interview process a corp office in Auburn Hills, MI. Started interview process at 8A and wrapped around 2P. Mgt was knowledgeable and engaged in the process and answered all questions.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (Clark, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and the same day they emailed me to set up an interview. The day of my interview i arrived ten minutes early and was told to sit in the waiting room, after about fifteen minutes i was taken into a room with three other people and we watched a video about the company and what its like working for them. After we finished watching the video we were all interviewed one at a time, the person interviewing me asked me simple questions like why should we hire you and are you capable of working a flexible schedule. After i was done i was told that if they felt i was right for the position they would email me. A couple of days later i got a email saying i got the job and to come in for training on Friday.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer