RGP Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 120 of over 120 interviews

Recruiter19%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

RGP

Application

I interviewed at RGP

Interview

I didn't make it very far in the process but it started with submitting a resume. From there, I got a call from someone and did a phone interview. After the phone interview, a zoom interview was scheduled with some other team members.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this role?
    Answer Question

RGP

Application

I interviewed at RGP

Interview

The initial interview process was thorough. I was interviewed by several individuals who asked good questions to get to know me and to determine whether I would be a good fit for upcoming consulting roles.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RGP (New York, NY) in Jan 2021

Interview

Had no idea how to interview. Sat there with a bunch of people that had no idea what they were doing. I told them I didn't want the job. Not worth my time

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

RGP

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RGP

Interview

Useless company. Claim to be a consultancy but are an agent. Interviewer wasn’t interested and appeared to ask random questions. Had to wait to be interviewed for quite a while.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RGP

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGP

Interview

We were part of an acquisition so the questions were mostly about cultural fit. The process was pretty painless and the team was very nice - culture was the number one priority.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at RGP (Austin, TX) in Mar 2020

Interview

HR was very thorough in describing the role and screening candidates. The hiring exec was however unfamiliar with the details of the massive deck that HR built to describe the role. He asked some questions generally related to the role but secretly wanted a candidate with a different profile altogether. He turned out to be untrustworthy and a poor reflection of his alma mater in Japan. When he says you have advanced to the next round, tells you who you will meet next, and when, then forget it. He is lying.

Interview Questions
  • Can you describe a time when you influenced a large enterprise to migrate to Agile?

Anonymous Employee in Monterrey, Nuevo León, Nuevo León

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at RGP (Monterrey, Nuevo León, Nuevo León) in Feb 2020

Interview

Entrevista por teléfononica y por Skype donde platicamos sobre los últimos trabajos y las actividades que realizaba. Además de platicar sobre los proyectos en los que participe y los beneficios que le genere al negocio. Hablamos sobre los valores, competencias y habilidades. Los cursos que tome y las certificaciones que obtuve.

Interview Questions
  • Que actividades desarrollas en tus últimos trabajos

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RGP (Irvine, CA) in Feb 2020

Interview

HR screening, phone interview, 2 face to face interviews. The first face to face was a three part interview. The second was with what would be my peer group and direct supervisor.

Interview Questions
  • Can you please describe your management philosophy?

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RGP (Dallas, TX) in Feb 2020

Interview

Great interview process. Started off with a recruiter interview then met with 3 members of the team at different times. The entire process took about 4 weeks. The interviews were not difficult and everyone on the time was personable and did a good job of getting to know me beyond my resume. Questions were more focused on who I am and less about what I have done.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How do you prepare for a meeting?

RGP

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RGP

Interview

Sloppy and almost no communication through the process. Even after hiring, had no idea what was going on and people don’t respond to emails or calls. Every person was sloppy, not just one. It’s systemic.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 120 Interviews