RGP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RGP (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2019.

Interview

My interview process consisted of several email exchanges, a 1:1 video interview, and a 2:1 phone interview. In-between these activities, I was provided background (via an exchange of documents) on RGP and the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• In what areas are you most qualified to add value to our clients?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGP.

Interview

We were part of an acquisition so the questions were mostly about cultural fit. The process was pretty painless and the team was very nice - culture was the number one priority.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RGP (Austin, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

HR was very thorough in describing the role and screening candidates. The hiring exec was however unfamiliar with the details of the massive deck that HR built to describe the role. He asked some questions generally related to the role but secretly wanted a candidate with a different profile altogether. He turned out to be untrustworthy and a poor reflection of his alma mater in Japan. When he says you have advanced to the next round, tells you who you will meet next, and when, then forget it. He is lying.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you influenced a large enterprise to migrate to Agile?   Answer Question

Director of Software Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RGP (Irvine, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

HR screening, phone interview, 2 face to face interviews. The first face to face was a three part interview. The second was with what would be my peer group and direct supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Can you please describe your management philosophy?   1 Answer

Client Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RGP (Dallas, TX) in February 2020.

Interview

Great interview process. Started off with a recruiter interview then met with 3 members of the team at different times. The entire process took about 4 weeks. The interviews were not difficult and everyone on the time was personable and did a good job of getting to know me beyond my resume. Questions were more focused on who I am and less about what I have done.

Interview Questions

• Q: How do you prepare for a meeting?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RGP.

Interview

Sloppy and almost no communication through the process. Even after hiring, had no idea what was going on and people don’t respond to emails or calls. Every person was sloppy, not just one. It’s systemic.

Director, Talent Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RGP (Phila, PA) in November 2019.

Interview

A few phone screens before a face to face meeting with many different members of the team. Everyone was welcoming, knowledgeable. They asked the right questions and dug deep into my background while still selling me on the company.

Interview Questions

• Why was I looking to leave my current role?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RGP in June 2019.

Interview

Initial 30 minute phone screen by HR. Went really well. A face to face interview came shortly thereafter. Met with a team of 4 individuals and a Skype with two others. Last interview was a Skype. I felt right at home and very comfortable from the moment I interviewed.

Interview Questions

RGP Response

Jul 3, 2019 – SVP, HR

Welcome to RGP! Thank you for taking the time to review your interview experience with RGP. We look forward to getting to know you and growing as a team.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RGP.

Interview

The interview process was long but thorough which could be expected. Overall though the absolute best experience. Although sometimes there were some minor hiccups, this is the only company interviewed with where the recruiter called to prep me for the interview with stakeholders and called after to check in and ask how the interview went. Turn around time was pretty good too and if it seemed a little long, I could reach out and ask about the status and get a very quick response.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time when you faces a challenge and how you were to resolve it?   Answer Question

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RGP (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

Inside recruiter, then more recruiters, then director of client services - all asked about my background in general summary format. Then concluded that they have so many clients that they build longevity with. The messy part became when their director who is not HR kept accusing me of working for a company that I never heard of. At the same time, demanded a copy of my W2, 1099, and bank statement to confirm the companies that I had listed on my resume tied back to a W2. Very unprofessional. I requested to speak to an HR manager and to see this request in writing. Not one person from HR emailed or called me back. The director of client services wrote me an email rejection letter stating that because I didn't supply my W2s within her expected time frame, that RGP was not interested in presenting me to roles.

Interview Questions

• Where is your W2 that ties back to the years on your resume?   Answer Question

RGP Response

Jun 26, 2019 – SVP, HR

We're sorry to learn that your interview experience did not meet your expectations and acknowledge that your frustration is understandable. We strive to ensure that every candidate has a positive experience with RGP whether or not we end up working together. Should you wish to speak with a member of our Employee Relations team to discuss further, you may contact us directly at ER@rgp.com.