RGP Reviews

Updated May 18, 2020

4.1
RGP  CEO Kate Duchene
Kate Duchene
Pros
  • "Work life balance--get your job done; weekend work is not desired or expected(in 61 reviews)

• "Good benefits; you can refuse a role if it doesn't suit your career needs/goals; you can choose between being a road warrior or staying local(in 28 reviews)

Cons
  • "Bench time is too long between engagements(in 35 reviews)

• "No project means no pay, so stay engaged(in 19 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"What makes RGP the best? The CULTURE!"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at RGP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The camaraderie within the office is hands down the best I have ever been a part of. Leadership takes great pride in ensuring successes are celebrated and appreciated. All levels of the company treat each other with respect and integrity. You can always talk to the management team, any subject matter - they listen!

Cons

Historically, compensation reviews are not allotted annually. They do compensate through yearly bonuses, which are greatly appreciated, however annual compensation increases should be considered, as most companies provide this incentive. (even if it's small)

RGP2020-01-15

January 27, 2020SVP, HR

Thank you for your feedback. The culture and human-first mindset of our people is truly a differentiator for RGP. We are proud to hear that you feel respect, integrity and support from all levels of our organization. We appreciate your feedback on our compensation and will share your thoughts with our leadership team.

2. "Collaborate Culture & Invested in all Employees"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at RGP full-time

Pros

If you want to grow within RGP, you are given the tools and support to do so. It's not hard to find a colleague who is willing to help you or support you if needed. This rings true from upper level management to regional/office leaders. There has also been a much appreciated larger focus on professional development.

Cons

Outdated systems can cause simple tasks to take longer then they should. It sounds like we are moving in the right direct here which will allow us all to be more efficient.

RGP2020-03-17

March 18, 2020SVP, HR

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you feel supported from all areas of the business. At RGP, we support our team members through ongoing professional development, including curated programs to support personal, professional, functional and leadership growth. Our mission is to cultivate lifelong learning to ensure our RGP community will perpetually grow, innovate and thrive.

3. "Best people I have ever worked with!"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at RGP full-time for more than a year

Pros

Both the client-facing and internal people I have worked with at RGP are mature, professional and intelligent. It has made RGP a pleasure to work at. As a Consultant I feel cared about as an individual, at the same time as having access to the large network of the firm that wants each other to succeed.

Cons

Client work is not always consistently available.

RGP2020-04-20

April 22, 2020SVP, HR

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our people are the heart of RGP. We work hard to support our team members and align you with opportunities that best fit your skills, passions and lifestyle.

4. "Working at RGP"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Princeton, NJ

I have been working at RGP full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good variety of projects choices for those willing to travel

Cons

Down time between projects as their is no compensation during that time

RGP2020-04-08

April 15, 2020SVP, HR

Thank you for your feedback and dedication to RGP. The success of all of our team members is very important to us. We will share your advice with our leadership team.

5. "Great Company to work for"

Current Employee - Finance Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at RGP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great staff, strong benefits, encourage professional growth and development

Cons

None, RGP has been great to work for and with

RGP2020-03-12

March 18, 2020SVP, HR

Thank you for your feedback. Our people are the heart of our business and we appreciate your dedication to RGP!

6. "Future of Work"

Current Employee - Client Development Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at RGP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Culture, Publicly traded, Entrepreneurial, Female Executives

Cons

Weak market penetration, Competitive business landscape

RGP2020-03-10

March 18, 2020SVP, HR

Thank you for your feedback. The culture and human-first mindset of our people is truly a differentiator for RGP!

"Overpriced Staffing Firm"

1.0
    Former Employee - Client Services Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at RGP full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice private offices for each employee.

Cons

Ran by middle aged juveniles who spent more time gossiping than working.

RGP2020-04-15

April 22, 2020SVP, HR

At RGP, we work to create an atmosphere based around collective support for our team members every step of the way--in your work, your career and your life. We are sorry to hear that this may not have been your experience. We invite you to contact us directly at ER@rgp.com to further discuss your perspectives with a member of our employee relations team.

8. "A company that really puts people first"

Current Employee - Paralegal in Irvine, CA

I have been working at RGP full-time for less than a year

Pros

At RGP, everyday I am surrounded by good, hard working people. I genuinely feel that everyone at this company cares about the work they do and the people they work with.

Cons

The general demographic of the company is older people. Being a more recent college graduate I am learning a lot from the more experienced and seasoned professionals here but I do wish the demographic as a whole had a younger side to it.

RGP2020-03-06

March 18, 2020SVP, HR

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. Our success is rooted in the human relationships we develop and the genuine care we have for one another.

"Great Humans But More Diversity Needed"

Current Employee - Vice President

I have been working at RGP full-time

Pros

Smart colleagues; "roll up your sleeves" culture; opportunities to move into new roles & expand skills

Cons

Antiquated systems; lack of modern tech & automation across most corporate functions; need more diverse talent pool with range of experience, perspectives; lack of resources to accomplish objectives

RGP2020-03-04

March 18, 2020SVP, HR

Thank you for sharing your perspectives. We are continuously challenging ourselves and evolving to become a better, more thoughtful and successful organization. As we work to continuously evolve our processes and technology, we appreciate the feedback.

10. "Working for RGP"

Former Employee - Director Human Resources Technology in Irvine, CA

I worked at RGP full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

A Positive place to work, promoting a collaborative productive work environment.

Cons

Back office positions are often forgotten during annual salary increases.

RGP2020-03-03

March 4, 2020SVP, HR

Thank you for your feedback and more than a decade of dedication to RGP!

Found 436 reviews