RGP Reviews

Updated May 5, 2021

4.1
RGP  CEO Kate Duchene
Kate Duchene
Pros
  • "Work life balance--get your job done; weekend work is not desired or expected(in 66 reviews)

• "Very good benefits and home office support(in 30 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Bench time is too long between engagements(in 37 reviews)

• "No pay when you are not involved in projects(in 19 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Gender

This rating reflects the overall rating of RGP and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0

Human First!

Apr 15, 2021 - Vice President
      Business Outlook

Pros

Invest in the People !

Cons

None - Great company that continues to evolve and sometimes that can be stressful for those that prefer status quo

SVP, HR

Thank you for your feedback and dedication to RGP. We have an incredible team that operates with kindness and agility. The human-driven firepower of our people fuel rapid, real-time results and deliver a big impact to both clients and one another.

2. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

No support in difficult situations

May 5, 2021 - Senior Project Manager in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits and great competent (sometimes excellent) consultants.

Cons

"Support" is sales focused. Client rather than consultant focused. No support in difficult situations.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Leadership

Apr 14, 2021 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fiercely Collaborative and leadership did a great job of inspiring employees during 2020

Cons

Benefits are good but could be more competitive

SVP, HR

Thank you for your feedback and dedication to RGP. 2020 was a hard year for all of us. We are happy to hear that you felt supported during even the most difficult of times.

4. 3.0

Good People --Slow Process

Feb 22, 2021 - Operations Specialist in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly People. Everyone who I have interacted with has been knowledgable and very approachable. PTO allowance is great and accrues faster the longer you are there.

Cons

No one communicates --can be frustrating and make small tasks huge problems. Technology is hard to deal with and the systems impeded workflow. Not uncommon for systems to just stop working for half the day. Frustrating lack of accountability for some groups. Instead of dealing with items correctly, things are only taken care of when they grow into huge issues. The blame falls on the ones fixing the problem rather than the ones who created it. Compensation isnt great and doesnt keep up with the cost of living.

SVP, HR

Thank you for sharing your perspectives. We are continuously working to evolve our processes and technology to simplify day-to-day practices and help you make the greatest impact. RGP's approach to compensation is founded on a "pay for success" philosophy. We regularly conduct thorough analyses, inclusive of both broad competitive benchmarking against a relevant, targeted competitive set which is leveraged across all levels of the organization to ensure market competitiveness and internal equity. Should you have additional feedback to share, we invite you to reach out to ER@rgp.com to have further discussion.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Jan 16, 2021 - Consultant in Irvine, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Office Support Staff is responsive, Quarterly meetings with consultants to stay informed, 401k with matching and ESPP available, If average billable hours for prior quarter meets the required minimum, Medical/Dental/Vision covered at 100% when not earning pay at a client, many training options available, consultant has option to accept client opportunity or not

Cons

PTO accrual is just ok, most clients have more holidays than RGP, so end up using PTO for 2-3 holidays during the year; would need to use PTO to attend any industry conferences,

SVP, HR

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We will provide your feedback with the leadership team and your local office.

6. 5.0

Major improvement since rebrand

Mar 23, 2021 - Senior Manager, Client Development in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Human First, Work Life Culture

Cons

Needs more investment in infrastructure

1 person found this review helpful

SVP, HR

We're happy to hear that your overall experience has been positive and appreciate the time you took to share your perspective.

7. 5.0

Opportunities To Learn & Grow

Mar 5, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very interesting and challenging projects with Fortune 500 companies and mid-sized corporations.

Cons

Moving from project to project may be seen as a disadvantage to some, but I truly enjoy the challenge and the opportunity to continually learn and improve my skills.

SVP, HR

Thank you for your dedication to RGP and for taking the time to share your perspectives. Our Consultants have access to a diverse group of top companies, which ensures you remain at the leading edge of your chosen field and continue to expand your skillset.

8. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Not what they used to be

Apr 4, 2021 - Senior Consultant in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting steady work, nice benefits

Cons

Everyone has gone and recruiters are now as clueless as the ones who cold call you. I worked there for years and the recruiter acted like they knew nothing about me

SVP, HR

Thank you for your feedback.

9. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good experience if you are flexible

Mar 7, 2021 - Consultant in Irvine, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Continuing work, paid overtime, limited interference at client

Cons

Weekly time cards, bench time is unpaid

SVP, HR

Thank you for your feedback. We will share your thoughts with our leadership team.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Place to Work

Feb 16, 2021 - Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

RGP is very entrepreneurial within a national / international organization. If you have an idea, they will listen to it.

Cons

Although benefits are very solid, premiums seem to be a little bit on the high side.

SVP, HR

Thank you for your feedback and dedication to RGP! We're a hard working team and believe in listening to and supporting the contributions from all areas of the business.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 495 Reviews