Reliance Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Industries Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

There was a written test held every year in the fall semester of school (august-december) for which anyone who is in 4th year of engineering can apply. It consists of GATE type questions (multiple choice). Later on they called us at Park Hotel, Calcutta for an interview with a real person. They ask basic questions such as why reliance? etc. No technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Very few people crack the written test. If you do, then it is a piece of cake after that!   Answer Question

Went for higher studies

FOPE Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

Written Examination followed by personal interviews

Negotiation

No negotiation

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in University, MS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (University, MS) in June 2013.

Interview

They asked me few technical questions . They basically tested if I have the skills to grasp new ideas. We had few screen tests with basic question. They expect to have good knowledge about upstream and down stream knowledge

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2012.

Interview

Firstly they shortlisted students based on the written test. Written test contains technical questions, aptitude as well as reasoning questions. The questions will be repeated from the previous papers. Shortlisted students were called for a technical interview. In technical interview questions were asked related to the projects and interns mentioned in the resume. There is no HR interview. results were declared immediately after the technical interview

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Boston, MA) in October 2012.

Interview

They did a off-shore interview in USA and the company had no clear idea about what they are looking for.
    Interview was conducted thrice in a period of 2 yrs time before final offer, Two 1:1 and one video conference.

Statistical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

Interview process was short. I receive call from agency and that was the telephonic round. After that I was called for personal interview. A panel of 3 people took the interview. Then final Hr round took place.

Interview Questions

• Basic statistical questions and excel
      Situation based question.
      1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

Apti with technical questions time issue but easy to crack if I are prepared.smooth going process all it will take 1hr , be prepared great upcoming company.go for it have great future for It and comps.

Interview Questions

• Raid level, networking,java, testing,etc.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kozhikode, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Kozhikode, Kerala (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

First round involved a written test which included aptitude and technical section questions . Based on the test candidates were shortlisted for the interview.Shortlisted candidates were asked to fill out a personal information formation which included questions like short and long term goals, personal achievements etc.Interview was technical + HR . Major part of the questions were from technical section itself.Interview lasted for around 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• $ Questions regarding to my internship (Travancore cochin chemicals And Cochin shipyard) .
      $ About industrial safety
      $ Questions from Hydraulic Machines, Heat Transfer, Industrial Engineering and Material Science.
      $ Asked about my Short term goal , Why he should hire me .
      Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Interview

HR manager contacted through phone. Discussed the possibilities about the interview location and time. Fixed the venue, sent a mail confirming the same. I sent a presentation consists of my works in previous years.

conference call: the interviewers came through conference followed by presentation and discussion.

Interview Questions

• Interview is more or less like a formal and informal discussion.
      First question I remember is: Tell me about yourself?
      Answer Question

GET Chemical Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

The process consisted of three rounds. The first round was an online written test consisting of technical and aptitude questions. The shortlisted people were called for the second round. The second round was a Technical interview usually to know whether the candidate has the fundamentals right. The people shortlisted in 2nd round were called for final round of HR interview

Interview Questions

• HR question: What are your long term and short term goals?   Answer Question