Reliance Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Industries Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2017

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

There was a written test held every year in the fall semester of school (august-december) for which anyone who is in 4th year of engineering can apply. It consists of GATE type questions (multiple choice). Later on they called us at Park Hotel, Calcutta for an interview with a real person. They ask basic questions such as why reliance? etc. No technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Very few people crack the written test. If you do, then it is a piece of cake after that!   Answer Question

Went for higher studies

FOPE Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

Written Examination followed by personal interviews

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in University, MS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (University, MS) in June 2013.

Interview

They asked me few technical questions . They basically tested if I have the skills to grasp new ideas. We had few screen tests with basic question. They expect to have good knowledge about upstream and down stream knowledge

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2012.

Interview

Firstly they shortlisted students based on the written test. Written test contains technical questions, aptitude as well as reasoning questions. The questions will be repeated from the previous papers. Shortlisted students were called for a technical interview. In technical interview questions were asked related to the projects and interns mentioned in the resume. There is no HR interview. results were declared immediately after the technical interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Boston, MA) in October 2012.

Interview

They did a off-shore interview in USA and the company had no clear idea about what they are looking for.
    Interview was conducted thrice in a period of 2 yrs time before final offer, Two 1:1 and one video conference.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

RIL recruitment process started with initial shortlisting through an online test, which included both technical (chemical-related) and aptitude questions. The level of questions was average, and all the technical questions asked are taken from www.indiabix.com, so it is advisable to go through all the questions on chemical engineering topics from this site. RIL came to my campus for 2 profiles, sales rep and GET. For sales rep, there was a GD round after written shortlisting. For GET profile, people were directly sent into the perosnal interviews. Interview planel consisted of one technical manager and one HR. It was a long interview and stretched to almost an hour. They ask you your preferences of topics at the beginning of the interview, but questions were asked mostly on Mass Transfer (distillation column in detail) and and a few other questions form the topics you mentioned. Questions can be answered easliy if you a sound knowledge of your subjects and your basics are strong. Logical thinking is a must before answering questions.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself, and then other domain related technical questions   2 Answers

Manager Interview

Interview

Technical Audit include checking of Quality at site as per specifications & also includes abstract /measurement checking with FIM reconciliation statement. So it was a lengthy process to give interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in September 2017.

Interview

It is the campus recruitment process. Firstly they take online test which consists of two sections, first section contain questions related to basic programming, Oops, DBMS, OS etc (skipping of question is not applicable in this section and also no negative marking). Second section contain questions related to aptitude, reasoning and verbal.

Interview Questions

• Technical:-Mainly asked questions according to resume.
      1)Elaborate your projects(mainly final year project).
      2)What is OOPS, Identifier, Polymorphism etc
      3)For non-CS candidate like ECE, They asked questions from core subjects.(prepare for at least two core paper)

Technical+HR:-
      1)Introduce yourself.
      2)Questions related to projects.
      3)Why we hire you.
      4)strengths, weaknesses and hobbies.
      5)Lastly, any question from us(please prepare for asking question from HR).   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Aptitude test was conducted on AMCAT.30 mins for tech apti which was adaptive.After that apti based on quants,logic and verbal in which we 30 questions were to be solved in 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on time complexities and DS(MCQs)   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in July 2017.

Interview

Telephonic interview.Basic questions were asked whatever you studied in the past years of graduation.Mostly about software development. It was a telephonic interview. Overall easy it was if your basics are clear.