Resolvit Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 31 of over 31 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Resolvit

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Resolvit (Buenos Aires)

Interview

La primera entrevista fue por teléfono y luego una técnica presencial. Ambas bastante simples y amenas. La oferta fue competitiva y no se demoraron mas de 72hs en responder. Les recomiendo repasar bastante la parte técnica.

Interview Questions
  • Joins de MySQL, patrones de diseño, nivel de ingles
    Answer Question

Resolvit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Resolvit in Apr 2020

Interview

Fue en remoto ( por el contexto pandémico ) la entrevista técnica. Bastante raro, fue una entrevista como para descartarme, me preguntaban desde OOP , hasta las features actuales de Java 8 , por último definiciones concretas de código que podría aplicar en Angular, por lo que dije que no me lo sé de memoria y lo explique por último.A lo último me pidieron compartir pantalla para realizar un ejercicio de JS (que fue mucho más fácil que las preguntas anteriores). Me parecieron sumamente exagerados, me sentí aludida por ser mujer más que por otra cosa, además no me ofrecían mucha diferencia salarial con respecto a mi trabajo actual. El puesto era para jr.. y el sueldo también

Interview Questions
  • Llamar a un servicio desde el front utilizando angular.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ban Som Phone

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Resolvit (Ban Som Phone) in Jul 2018

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter reached out to me. The initial conversation was very pleasant and she explained me the process and how I will have a client interview. Everything seemed normal for a consulting firm, and then she dropped the bomb, "We need 5 reference letter of which 3 must be from current/past managers". I have had 2 jobs in my 7 years long careers. So I am not in touch with my managers at last job. Also I am not gonna contact my supervisor(s) at my current job for a reference letter and jeopardize my career. I told her that I am interested in the position and can work on the reference letters if I get an offer and she told me supplying reference letter before applying is the way to going , and in the hundreds of interviews she has conducted in multiple places this has been the norm. Am I missing something, isn't background verification and checking the last step in the interview process. Are others going to their bosses and asking for letters of recommendation for a change in job, which they may or may not get.

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resolvit (Raleigh, NC) in Jul 2018

Interview

I submitted the application through Resolvit and got the interview call within 2 weeks. The interview was held through video conferencing 1-1 at the Raleigh office. It's a 2-3 step process and the final interview will be held at the client location with the Department Manager.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about the previous projects and the collaborative nature of work.

Resolvit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Resolvit in Sep 2017

Interview

HR was very good. They did a great job asking the right questions without being rude or overly pushy. After accepting, they continued to stay in touch and attempted to assist me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Resolvit (Arlington, VA) in Mar 2017

Interview

Probably the most uncomfortable and unusual experience I've ever had. The recruiter was VERY nice and professional. She was really good with keeping in touch, following up and gauging your interest. She interviewed me first, and then scheduled an in person interview with the VP of Talent Acquisition. My interview with him went very well, he was also nice and professional. He insisted that I return the next day and meet with the owner. The next day the owner took me out for lunch. Instead of me discussing my professional background and work experiences, I spent 75% of the time talking about my personal background. Questions such as...Did I live in an urban neighborhood growing up? When did my parents get divorce and how did that affect me? Do I have a good relationship with my father? After telling him that he died of cancer, he ask me what was that experience like? Overall it was bizarre, and very uncomfortable. I relived a lot of painful moments that one should not have to during an interview. It was still a great opportunity, and strangely I was still interested. The recruiter told me that he liked me, but wasn't ready to make an offer yet. I didn't understand how he could like me, because the only thing that he had learned was my personal background. So I suggested that we meet again, but this time discuss my professional background only. He initially agreed, but later asked that the recruiter meet with me instead. Couple weeks later, I was told that I didn't get the job. I'm all about picking the right person and understand at times it will not be me, but it's hard to accept that when you were interrogated about your upbringing during the interview. Although he overstepped a few boundaries, he seemed like a great guy. He needs some interviewing polishing, and few classes in business etiquette.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Resolvit (Raleigh, NC) in Feb 2017

Interview

I first received a call from the recruiter and had a quick phone conversation about what I might be looking for. The recruiter then suggested we talk more in depth. We set up an appointment for a phone interview for the next day.

Interview Questions
  • Are you interested in contract positions or only permanent ones?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Resolvit (San Jose, CA) in May 2016

Interview

Applied online and contacted recruiter with my resume. HR responded within few hours and scheduled phone interview for the following day. Next day, she was 45 minutes late to call me. However, she apologized and continued the interview. Phone interview went well and she scheduled video interview for the following day and asked me to fill out one form with information like "my current salary" etc. Submitted the form the very same day. Next day, I was waiting for her call but she NEVER called. I followed up with her couple of times but no response. Overall, I had very bad experience. This is NOT expected from consulting firm.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you leaving your current job? Why are you interested in Resolvit?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Resolvit (Cincinnati, OH) in Jan 2016

Interview

1. Received a call by a recruiter at Resolvit to set Skype conference call 2. During the call I was offered a job interview selection to a position at GE Finance in Cincinnati, OH at a 83,000 salary (Senior level job) 3. 24 hrs after I received a call from Resolvit senior IT lead at GE Finance where he interviewed me and appear to be very interested in my profile thus he advice the Resolvit Director in charge of this practice at GE to interview me 72 hrs. after. 4. Interview with Resolvit IT Director appeared to be quite well and he sound pleased with my responses, although something that made me feel strange was that the selection process was going to be based on "Price" as if the original 83,000 per year were not firm instead they were in a recruitment and "cost reduction" process at the same time. 3. This morning (7 day after first call) I received an email from the recruiter who originally discussed with me the position I was interviewed explaining that the budget to pay for this position was now $56,000 instead of the $86,000 originally proposed, per Recruiting leader at General Electric company. This is not a surprise to me, GE has changed so much in the past 10 years, in early 2000, GE Consumer Products was an organization of dynamic change and rapid development, in my second time at their Global Operations I noticed less discipline and very unstructured company as if the Global Environment and economic recession had direct impact to their way to stand behind their word. Honestly I am truly disappointed of GE as a company. The response of a job pay scale downgrade in less than 10 days is a clear example of a inadequate planning and inconsistent recruitment practices. I am not the only former GE employee who has experience this type of surprises in the past few years. I know of many former GE peers who opted to grow professionally in corporations other than General Electric simply because of the type of practices GE Corporation has adopted in recent years. It is quite disguise corporate practice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Resolvit (Raleigh, NC)

Interview

I came to their office to learn more about this contract position and brought a resume. They were meeting with the hiring manager later that afternoon. They told me that one of the skills listed was a "nice to have," not a "must have." When I didn't hear anything for a few days, I followed up with the recruiter. She said the manager had decided that they are only considering candidates with that skill, so then I could not be considered for the job. That's okay. I get that. So fast forward to a couple of months later. I had a conversation with a former co-worker. The job they applied for here sounded identical. In fact, I am sure it was the same job because of the description they gave, the company, and the timing. They told this person the same thing about this skill that they told me at first. They said it was a "nice to have". This person had no experience with this skill either. Funny thing is that this person got an interview with the hiring manager. So was the skill actually not a requirement, and there was some other reason I was not considered? If so, that is what they should've told me. If not, then I should've at least been considered for the job. Not sure what the deal was, but it makes me not trust this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Interviews