Resolvit Reviews

Updated Apr 30, 2021

4.0
Resolvit Managing Member Mark Scofield (no image)
Mark Scofield
Pros
  • "The Raleigh office has high-tech rooms to attend interviews/meeting and they have good benefits(in 8 reviews)

• "Happy hours, flexibility- "work-life fit", medical benefits, friendly staff(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "low pay(in 3 reviews)

• "account managers(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Perfect Post Grad Job- Couldn't have asked for a better place to be after College

Apr 30, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in Raleigh, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Resolvit treats you like family. For me, a work-family was something I always wanted in a job and that's exactly what Resolvit gives you. - Also, you get to travel to the other offices to get to know your other colleagues (only if you are comfortable with covid) but this allows everyone to get to know each other and it makes the company culture awesome. - Being a recent grad back in May 2020 (during a pandemic) it was really hard looking for a job and interviewing. Resolvit made me feel safe & totally comfortable during the interviewing process as well as the onboarding process. - The hybrid work environment was also a great plus. Getting the chance to work from home and also have an office to come into was perfect. - If you get the pleasure to work at Resolvit it will be one of the best decisions you make to be a part of such an awesome work family that thrives on your success.

Cons

- Turnover is a real thing, but obviously, when it comes to staffing & consulting firms you will run into that. - The only reason I decided to leave, was because my passion was Marketing and I had to go and pursue that further.

Managing Member

Thank you for your post. Good luck with your passion and next adventure.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good Company with nice care

Mar 23, 2021 - Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) in Cincinnati, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits are good, PTO are fulfilling,

Cons

Slow rate of growth in terms of salary

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work with great people

Mar 24, 2021 - Help Desk Engineer in Beverly, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome group of people and clients

Cons

Not any great place to work

4. 4.0

Very solid company

Dec 21, 2020 - Account Manager in Raleigh, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

I like management quite a bit. I have learned a lot from the manager of my branch and feel like a have really developed my skillset from my time here. When you bring opportunities to the table they really try to get it done. They are inclusive and are open to new ways of making money. Good balance of understanding but also pushing people to do their best.

Cons

No parental leave as of 2020

Managing Member

Thank you for taking time to share your perspective and feedback. Its good to hear you feel supported by your manager and the management team. Please keep working with your manager whenever you have ideas or need help. In 2020 we provided 12 weeks of unpaid paternal leave consistent with FMLA guidelines. As of January 1, 2021 we've added paid Child Bonding and Childbirth Recovery leave benefit programs based on employee tenure. We also implemented the continuation of Health Insurance Benefits fully funded by Resolvit during the paternal leave period. We've also added other benefits for 2021 including Personal Life Services counseling, pet insurance, and adjusted our floating holiday restrictions.. and there's more to come! You are correct, many on the sales team did not hit quotas in 2020. The Global Pandemic had a significant impact on new pipelines and quota attainment, especially on new salespeople who joined the company in 2020. Patience, determination, and focus will allow them to see more success this year. And 2021 seems to be starting off strong with pipelines growing and contracts awarded.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent Company with good management

Feb 24, 2021 - Software Developer in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company took a pay Cut to give me a raise, Bonus for 2020 Maintained business growth throughout the Pandemic Good Communication 401k Matching Good Healthcare

Cons

Regular Raises require regular reminding to even get a discussion going

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great placement options

Feb 20, 2021 - Project Consultant in Raleigh, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great communications come from the leadership Great pay Fair benefits

Cons

No guarantee to stay in one place. This is to be expected though, when I am contracted out.

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Depends on your priorities

Jan 13, 2021 - Consultant in Raleigh, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent benefits in comparison to most contractor roles. Transparency regarding company health and business direction. Leadership is charitable and engaged in public service. Company seems to be growing.

Cons

Obligation to bill for overtime without direct compensation. No agency in negotiations for salary.

Managing Member

Thank you for the kind words and the helpful advice. We can always do better with generating new leads and working with different team members. We will talk about this posting and how we can improve in that area at our next leadership meeting this month. The significant majority of our employees are salaried with benefits. That means that we can and sometimes do work more than forty hours in a week, and yes are not compensated for "overtime" like an hourly employee. If and when someone logs more than what is traditional or seems excessive, which happens from time to time, we do provide on a case by case basis quarterly or end of year bonuses. Good luck with your next career opportunity and if we can ever be your employer of choice in the future, please reach out.

8. 4.0

Fun place to work!

Jan 14, 2021 - CCM
      Business Outlook

Pros

Small company, so it was easy to get to know co-workers and leadership right away

Cons

Small company, so limited advancement opportunities

Managing Member

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your time at Resolvit. Lots of people contribute to maintaining the small company feel in our global organization. Its easy to forget that we have almost 200 people around the world supporting our customers, because of our friendly culture and virtually connect teams. Its also supported with team members ability to see and be recognized for their contributions and achievements. We work hard to create opportunities for career development and advancement. Sometimes those opportunities don't align with the aspirations or timelines of particular employees. When that happens we thank people for being a part of our journey and wish them well on their next adventure. Good luck to you and please consider working with us again if the it makes sense.

9. 5.0

Didn't want to leave

Sep 14, 2020 - Consultant in Fort Worth, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

They truly care, they invest in their employees, they LISTEN to their employees and it feels heart felt. I've work with a small hand full of consulting companies over the past 25 years and none have ever made me feel as valued and appreciated as ResolvIT has. I wish nothing but the best and their continued growth. Go Purple!

Cons

I have to enter at least five words for glass door to accept a comment in the CONS field so this is the best CON I could come up with.

Managing Member

Thank you for the kind words and taking time to share your experience at Resolvit. We are glad it was a positive experience and we hope you consider working with us again in the future. The bi-annual all-hands meeting is the opportunity for the Managing Partner to share the current position and health of the company and marketplace , the challenges in front of us, and share team successes from around the globe. As you pointed out the Business Operations Managers are the best in the business because they really do care about making all of our teammates successful. Good luck with the next chapter in your career and please reach out if Resolvit can ever be of assistance.

10. 1.0

Worst Company to work for

Jan 17, 2021 - Scrum Master in Raleigh, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very lay back No micro-managing Good benefits Relaxing environment Good people to work with

Cons

They are to let go without any reasons They will lied to you and once they done milking you will let go of your left you stranded worst company to work for

Managing Member

We are sorry for your disappointing experience with Resolvit. It is nice to hear that you were comfortable with our benefits, enjoyed working with your teammates, and approve of our management style. We do strive to clearly articulate areas for improvement with all of our employees, especially those in jeopardy. That communication can lead to outside training opportunities, life assistance counseling, and project transitions. Sometimes we over communicate in the spirit of full transparency through the business operations managers; project end dates and potential next project opportunities. We will review this posting and your feedback in our next leadership meeting. Good luck and lots of success with your next employer.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 101 Reviews