KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Resolvit and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent company to work with

Mar 15, 2022 - QA Automation Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The managers continually keeps in touch with consultants and always discuss the overall experience in Client place.I will definitely recommend my friends to join here

Cons

I don't see any downside currently

Managing Member

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts about Resolvit. Its always great to hear when someone enjoys their experience and is open to having their friends join the team. Hopefully you get to reap the rewards of our lucrative employee referral bonus program soon too!

2. 1.0

Not A great place

Apr 19, 2022 - Sourcing Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Corporate experience is a plus

Cons

Unless you are truly passionate about sourcing for tech jobs I would not recommend this job to anyone.

1 person found this review helpful

Managing Member

The Sourcing role is an entry level position for people interested in either human resources or recruiting. You are correct, it isn't for everyone. It can be a difficult and challenging role. At the same time it can be very rewarding and an excellent career launching role for someone aspiring in this direction.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

First months on the job

Jan 31, 2022 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Outstanding team across all job functions who are on hand to help out with basic onboarding/HR questions, strategy sessions with senior colleagues to fast track your ramp time, all with an excellent management team to articulate the firm's growth plan.

Cons

No cons to report so far

Managing Member

Your energy and enthusiasm for the company in this post is appreciated. Please keep your leadership team informed of any challenges you may be having and they will work hard to remove anything inhibiting your success. Keep climbing!

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent company with great support

Jan 25, 2022 - Devops Engineering Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I went to work at Resolvit with little understanding of what I was getting into. I was put on a rough running team but was empowered and able to make a beautiful running team. I was able to not only solve the technical deliverable but effect positive change organizationally. HR would reach out periodically and ask "Are you happy?" "What do you need from us?" They solicited, paid, and organized me to get more certificates and training. They really put their money where their mouth was in the professional development arena. I greatly appreciated it. The healthcare benefits have to be the best of any staffing agency. My healthcare cost was exceptionally low. I once had a pay mistake that was my fault ( forgot my timesheets) and they overnighted me a check to make sure I was taken care of. I continued to grow within the company. I was very proud to lead more teams. As I grew so did the engagement with the company. I was at the forefront of this from the technical side. I was appreciated and supported. I felt well supported by Amy, HR, and literally anyone else I ever talked to in the company. We had a great relationship, they actively sought out and acted on feedback. I've met all of the higher levels of the company, each having provided excellent wisdom and advice I'll hold near and dear. I have nothing but positive things to say about ResolvIt. Special thank you to Amy, Abbey, Allison, Lowell, Mark, and Craig. I hope to grab a drink with you all very soon

Cons

This is a staffing agency. There are some things they cannot affect on the client-side ( I assure you they will go to bat for it).

Continue reading
  5. 4.0
    Current Employee

nice place

Jan 29, 2022 - Cloud Architect in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexible working hrs giving u enough family time

Cons

none that i can tell for now.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Opportunity

Nov 12, 2021 - Junior Scrum Master in Melbourne, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great communication between employee and human resources. Monthly follow up. Extended learning opportunities

Cons

Competitive acceptance. Looking for best fit for the job.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great balance of fun and professionalism

Sep 23, 2021 - Sourcer/Technical Recruiter in Cincinnati, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

I had a great time at Resolvit. The work-life balance was exceptional. There could not be a better place to start or transition to as a young individual. You will have a fantastic time getting to know your colleagues as there are a multitude of opportunities to get to know them outside of work(happy hours, golf outings, etc.) The work is meaningful as well. In just my second week someone I recruited was offered a job and you could tell how excited they were about the opportunity to further their career. In a small way I believe that persons life was changed for the better because of this job. If you are someone who likes to be around fun people and do meaningful work then this is for you.

Cons

The new office they are moving to in Cincinnati has a basketball hoop and I missed it by just a month.

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best Place To Work

Sep 16, 2021 - Senior Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love the leadership, the technical team, the recruiters, the support staff, the consultants. It is truly a family.

Cons

None. Best place to work!!!

Managing Member

Thank you for your post and your five to seven years of being on the team! Sharing the last three negative posts with whole US infrastructure team, in the weekly operations meeting and in the spirit of full transparency and self improvement, gave us the opportunity to highlight all the different ways to raise concerns and address issues both anonymously or directly. These include the multiple @resolvit messaging tools, the different channels internally to speak with including HR and different leadership channels, and overall how information is and can be shared throughout the organization. It is always good to review these and it was timely for a refresher. Thanks again for your hard work and dedication to our company. And if you do see places for us to improve or "Cons" please share. We will always strive for better!

9. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Its alright

Sep 29, 2021 - Software Developer in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment while I was there.

Cons

The management was disconnected from the team and the challenges of the job. Expected a lot from the team.

10. 2.0

A True Lack of Professionalism and Leadership

Sep 9, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in New Orleans, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I made some great friends at Resolvit and developed key relationships that aided my skillset as a recruiter and talent acquisition specialist - skills that helped me have the confidence to leave and find an awesome job very quickly afterwards.

Cons

So as a recruiter I know that the people who leave reviews like this are "slighted and should be taken with a grain of salt in the grand scheme of things", BUT I really need you to take a good hard look at my review before you decide to join this company. I took this role because I saw a lot of growth and I wasn't to leave an extremely hostile situation at my former company. I wish I would have seen the red flags from the get-go, but alas I am impatient and was just trying to get the hell out of where I was. Where to begin... - You will be gaslighted (and if you don't know what that means look it up because through-and-through you will receive the textbook definition of that word throughout your time at this company if you choose to accept a position with them) - Paid an under market value salary with the promise of commission that would make up for the hard work given. There was never really a balance between Work put in vs. incentive/reward. -Big on "what are you doing"/ meeting culture. A lot of these meetings could have been done in an email, but this was something I was told was implemented at the beginning of COVID to make sure everyone was awake and working. We had a meeting every morning basically at 8 or 8:30 depending on the day where we got on and recited everything we did the day before, any updates on the reqs we were working on, and what we would accomplish that day. If you didn't have much to say in your meeting you were met with either a managing partner or recruiting manager calling you out on why you didn't get "X" done or how come you couldn't have done more. I heard a lot of "that's all you have?" type of jargon. - Extreme gossip/and unprofessionalism. Very often my manager would ask me about what I think of other people in the office and try to talk negatively about them. For example: "hey, what do you think of 'X'? I hear she is really catty and negative." You have to watch what you say around the office because it definitely will come ack to bite you. - Mark. Mark is the CEO/Managing Partner of Resolvit and at first I really liked him, until I realized that he was just a salesman that decided to create his own company and never really learned the true fundamentals of what it was like to be a leader. Mark refers to people as snowflakes and is a true elitist. He degrades his female workers, constantly calls them "cutie", and comments on their physical appearance whether it be wearing more makeup or choosing different clothing to wear. I do not like Mark and neither will you. - Retention. We had a really hard time bring people into the company and a really, really bad retention problem. Over the last year I counted 18 people who quit the company between Sourcing, Recruiting, and Sales. Look, with the hours you put in here you will learn transferable skills without a doubt. But as you can see, in my opinion the pros do not outweigh the cons and looking back I wish I wasn't in such a hurry to get out of my former position as fast because I truly just jumped from one bad place to another bad place to work.

Continue reading
    7 people found this review helpful

Managing Member

Thank you for taking the time to share your issues and concerns about our company and its management team and practices. Also, thank you for sharing the Pros of Resolvit you experienced including making “some great friends at Resolvit and developed key relationships that aided my skillset as a recruiter and talent acquisition specialist - skills that helped me have the confidence to leave and find an awesome job”. Our goal is for everyone to feel their time at Resolvit was a positive professional growth experience where they can take skills learned with us and expand them in the direction of their passion. It is difficult reading your assessment of the leadership team, their management styles-including mine, the meetings, processes, and interactions you describe in this post. We have discussed this with the leadership team and will be sharing it with the whole team in the next companywide and all-hands meeting. The good thing that will come from this level of transparency is that the whole team will better understand all the different channels for voicing concerns, posing questions, and dealing with inappropriate and unacceptable behavior. These channels include three independent and directly available partners in the US, a country manager in Argentina and India, HR managers in each country, with multiple anonymous and direct access email channels to HR, legal, and senior leadership. You are correct, “gaslighting”, gossip, under compensating employees, and unprofessional behavior is never acceptable. As are, inappropriate professional attire or personal hygiene for both men and women in an office setting, setting unrealistic and unattainable goals, or not following through on commitments to teammates. We should always strive for doing better. We do have daily stand ups (15 minutes each day) to foster good and productive communication between team members, setting appropriate expectations for what can and should get done as well as when commitments can be followed up on. The Tuesday/Thursday meetings are weekly national or local standard scheduled meetings, with consistent start and end times (45 minutes), which starting times vary based on time zones. Finally, navigating the new normal of hybrid and remote work, creating appropriate best practices, while at the same time training for employees and managers to do better and be better has never been more difficult. It takes patience, empathy, and lots of open and balanced communication. Recently we held an offsite infrastructure training event which included leadership, communication, negotiation, and effective questioning, and listening courses. We will continue striving to fulfil our commitment to our employees making their time at Resolvit a positive professional growth experience where they can take skills learned and expand them in the direction of their passions. We wish you good luck with your next company and opportunity. Hopefully the third is the charm.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 116 Reviews

Resolvit Reviews FAQs

Resolvit has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 169 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at Resolvit to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Resolvit employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Resolvit. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

85% of Resolvit employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Resolvit 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Resolvit to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, compensation.

Popular Careers with Resolvit Job Seekers