Rite Aid Assistant Store Manager/Shift Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rite Aid Assistant Store Manager/Shift Supervisor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Assistant Store Manager/Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Norfolk, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

I saw an opening for Assistant Store Manager on Indeed.com. I applied. About a week later, I called that store to follow up and the manager gave me the number for the area office (the office handles management applications). I called and the receptionist told me she'd call me back; the HR manager was out of town. I called back a week later and she said again that she would call me back. Finally she called to set up an interview. I met with a DM and the interview was very laid back. He didn't ask me a bunch of specific questions. I interview well and connect well with people and he was impressed with that from the start. He was eager to bring me on board and said he'd call back within a couple days. On the third day, I got a call to come back in to meet with him. I did and was offered a Shift Supervisor position. There was a current ASM applying for the same job I was so obviously, he/she got it. The whole process took 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• We really only talked about me. No difficult or unexpected questions. Be prepared to ask your interviewer a question or two.   1 Answer