Rite Aid Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rite Aid Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2018

2.0

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Very Basic. Easy. No stress at all. The Manager was extremely nice and excellent with the schedule. I Loved working with her. Wish I would have stayed longer. Unfortunely they merged with Walgreens. What a bummer.

Cashier Interview

Interview

You walk in get an application and then fill it out and take it back to the manager he interviewed me on the spot and hired me also. It was a very easy process

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosamond, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Rosamond, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Alice is the hiring pharmacy manager. I interviewed with her. She is great to talk to and very nice and makes you feel like you are welcome. In interview she gets what she needs and makes you feel important but also tries to keep it simple and to the point.

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ellijay, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Ellijay, GA).

Interview

It was super informal. Basically, they just made sure I was certified and I could count. I think this was because the store I was at was severely understaffed. There was a background check, drug test, and the personality test for the corporation. All was very simple and straightforward.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Pretty quick he just asked basic questions and asked about my availability. Also asked which store i would prefer to work at. We discussed my previous experience and how working there could differ from my previous job.

Interview Questions

• what should you do when someone asks about the location of an item in the store   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Terrytown, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Terrytown, LA) in April 2018.

Interview

Wasn’t asked as many questions as I thought. Past history, hours I wanted to work a week, what I would do in certain situations. The overall interview was really short.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

after about 2 week of applying, got called for an interview. The interview lasted about 15-20 mins it wasn't long at all. The manager conducted it and was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a difficult customer how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

I applied and called the store manager and ended up scheduling an interview on the spot. If you haven't heard back, be brave and call the store! She was very nice but direct about two things: stores in CA WILL hire minors for ICSC (Ice Cream), and that you are REQUIRED to join the union -- no exceptions for the $266 fee they require two weeks into employment. Interview was easy otherwise.

The drug test is a bit of a drag, since they never ask you whether you're taking prescriptions. If they randomly deny your employment because of a "positive" drug test, demand to speak to the HR manager and get the phone number for their drug tester (First Advantage). Be sure to be persistent, as doing so will get you your offer back if it was rescinded because of a legal prescription medication. Once this was straightened out, I was given my offer back immediately.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with working with the union   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Edmonton, KY) in March 2018.

Interview

The manager seems very friendly and inviting, and makes you feel very welcome during the interview. I left there believing that I had just landed a job with some pretty cool people.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember being asked too many formal questions.   Answer Question

Frone End Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

The store manager was very personable and kind. She lead the conversation and there were no awkward silences. I was not nervous at all! I was thrilled when she called me to officially offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• She asked situational questions about customer dilemmas.   Answer Question