KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Rite Aid Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 799 of over 799 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Rite Aid

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rite Aid

Interview

Got there 10 minutes early for my interview and was taken straight in. I wasn't really asked any questions. The interviewer made general statements that I tried to elaborate on the best I could. I was out of the interview in 10 minutes and told they would contact me the next day. 5 days later I got a computer automated text saying they chose other candidates.

Rite Aid

Application

I interviewed at Rite Aid

Interview

Interview was easy you go to the office and then the manager asks questions and then you have a background check. It’s very easy to get hired at Rite Aid and work there fast.

Interview Questions
  • What was your last job?
    Answer Question

Rite Aid

Application

I interviewed at Rite Aid

Interview

It was good and included basic questions. I was really impressed by the employer as she was helpful and very sweet to me. There are other employers who do not listen to you properly but she was nice about everything and helped me understand the scenario of the store. She even introduced me to other employees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rite Aid

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid in Jul 2022

Interview

The store manager was outstanding, so professional and very personable. I came out of the interview wanting the job even more. Now waiting for tomorrow morning’s interview via zoom with his manager. So I can’t say I got the offer yet. No that’s why I put no, but I got a second interview.

Interview Questions
  • We went over my resume and my skills listed and how they could be used from my last job to this job.

Rite Aid

Application

I interviewed at Rite Aid

Interview

It was warm and friendly conversation. They walked through what the role entail. They also went through what types of skills will be needed for the role. Having attention to detail was important for inventory management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rite Aid

Application

I interviewed at Rite Aid

Interview

The interview process was fair, It was a bit uninformed, I was told to come in for a second interview and ended up starting work that day, I was unaware that I would be starting that day due to a lack of communication so I had to reschedule some important meetings and appointments I had that day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rite Aid

Application

I interviewed at Rite Aid

Interview

1 to 1 interview with Region Manager and store manager after that drug test, I got a call a week later. No difficult questions , just about job experience and customer service experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Connellsville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Connellsville, PA)

Interview

Standard 30 min phone interview with HR for first round. Second round was an In person interview with three people which lasted about an hour. The whole process took a few weeks.

Interview Questions
  • How have your previous experiences prepared you for this role?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Penn Yan, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Penn Yan, NY) in Jun 2022

Interview

Scheduled an interview and when I came in the interviewer wasn't even there & had forgotten my interview. I was told that he would call me back later that day, or the day after, but was never called/emailed. I ended up calling in myself only to be told that the position I was applying for was already given to someone else without taking me into consideration as a candidate.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in La Crescenta, CA

Application

I interviewed at Rite Aid (La Crescenta, CA)

Interview

pretty routine, questions were standard, the person who interviewed me seemed neutral during the process and took notes. Did not seem to deviate from the scripted questions during the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 799 Interviews

Rite Aid Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Rite Aid according to 844 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 24.52%