Rite Aid Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 721 of over 721 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Rite Aid

Application

I interviewed at Rite Aid

Interview

It was very easy and they want what is best for you. The manager asked me about my availability and is looking for motivated and outgoing people to hire. I signed some papers and had to get a drug test and I started work the following week. The management is excellent.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths? Why do you want to work here?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY)

Interview

Very quick, got a call from the District Manager to interview the next day. The interview was relaxed, mostly just discussing my resume and experience with a few behavior based questions. Heard back the same day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Hampton, VA)

Interview

First I had an interview with a recruiter over the phone. Then I had to meet with the pharmacy manager and was offered the job on the spot. The process was fairly simple.

Interview Questions
  • Give me a time where you were dealing with an irate customer? What did you do and what was the solution?

Rite Aid

Application

I interviewed at Rite Aid

Interview

Applied through company portal online. Filled out various demographics forms. took an online multiple choice quiz. The quiz had questions like have you ever stolen from an employer, etc. How much do you like to do customer service. Things of that nature.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rite Aid

Application

I interviewed at Rite Aid

Interview

It was fine, all appropriate questions was asked and answered. Manager was nice and reached backed out quickly. No problems. Cons are after getting the job manager was not upfront on how bad it is to work at a location downturn. Did not go over cons and pros.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rite Aid

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid

Interview

Interview with RxRVP and RHRL at the time and then DVP; DVP was over the phone (pre-Covid). Took a few weeks from time of application to the interview; offer was extended in a reasonable timeframe.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me why you want this position

Rite Aid

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid

Interview

It was just a normal interview processs . Nothing out of the ordinary, just common practices and friendly people that are dedicated to excellency and developing their existing talents together with much alike people that have great aspirations for their life and the impact they have on the people and things around them.

Interview Questions
  • Just normal interview questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Jersey City, NJ)

Interview

where do you see yourself Do you have any experience in the pharmacy When did you go over and beyond to help someone Are you currently employed, if so why would you want to leave

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rite Aid

Application

I interviewed at Rite Aid

Interview

Excellent! Very easy going. The manager was super nice. I gave him my resume and he asked me to fill out an application. I would recommend applying here. It was very easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rite Aid

Application

I interviewed at Rite Aid

Interview

easy, very straight to the point. interview questions were customer centric questions. asked about myself, how I deal with customer service, examples. There was about 5 questions. not to bad

Interview Questions
  • When was the last time you provided customer service and how did you resolve the issue?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 721 Interviews