Rite Aid Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Rite Aid

2.0

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (San Jose, CA) in April 2020.

Interview

It was nice and easy. Basic Questions She new the pay rate right away which was nice & discouraging. But other than that wasn't to sure about benefits or union stuff. Which would have been helpful.

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Anaheim, CA) in March 2020.

Interview

I submitted my resume. Received an in-person interview at first followed by a phone interview. In-person interview was fairly casual. Was asked questions that dealt with character. After the first in person interview, was then given a phone interview. Overall the process was very laid back.

Interview Questions

• If offered this position as a grad intern, would you continue to work at rite aid if offered a job.   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

The interview took less than thirty minutes and I was asked about my employment background, any criminal history, and my personality. The interview was conversational rather than feeling like a high-pressure interrogation.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Baltimore, MD) in February 2020.

Interview

Took a call with a recruiter that lasted less then 3 minutes. She asked me why I wanted to work for Rite Aid. She told me she would immediately send a link for me to complete a survey/assessment so that once received she would schedule a face to face interview in a day or two. Not only did I have to follow up to receive the link, I haven't received a call to interview or even a rejection letter. Typically, I would follow up but I can't see them being a match for me any way.

Associate Interview

Interview

Very quick. The boss was really available and made me feel comfortable. The boss was made the interview process relatively quick. It was also in an enclosed environment without much distraction

Interview Questions

• what is your hourly availability ?   1 Answer

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Store manager called for simple phone screening first, then another formal phone interview next day. I was told that I will have another in-person interview with district leader, but have not received anything yet

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

I applied online and had 1 in person interview. The interview was pretty straightforward, and I signed some paperwork while I was there. The entire experience went well, and I got the job.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

I had met with district manager at the store. Asked brief background questions and then went into behavioral questions. The interview was very relaxed and straightforward. Had typical situational questions.

Interview Questions

• If you had to break a company policy to make a customer happy would you do it?   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I applied for job online there was a phone screen and then interview with PDM which lasted for at least hour. There was a background check I was offered a position within a few days. There there was a salary discussion and negotiation

Interview Questions

• how would you handle angry customer? how would handle customer complaints   1 Answer

Field Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then a face to face, afterwards was offered job. Process went well and was notified within a couple of weeks. They also ran a background check and had to take drug test.