SRA International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SRA International Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2018

2.6

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

Interviewed with Senior Director and person who would be my direct manager. We sat and talked for about an hour. It was a pleasant experience. Interviewers were very nice and were not aggressive about getting certain questions answered. Very laid back interview. Not very structured.

Interview Questions

• Basically asked me about my past experience and gave me an overview of their Contracts shop.   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SRA International (Arlington, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with the recruiter. She was extremely nice, but really didn't know much about the position. About 20 minute phone call going over background and salary expectations. After that I was asked to fill out some paperwork prior to going to the in person interview. The in Person interview was with 2 people, they both seemed extremely tired, but were nice... Mostly behavioral questions. They did have a written portion. They asked me to write down an email response to someone that had inquired about a forgotten password.

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

Applied on a Friday, had a call from the recruiter on Monday and an Interview Wednesday. Interviewer was not prepared, and I was told it would be a team, but was just one individual. No really tough questions, I had to ask questions to get any information out of the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you, as an environmental science major, want to sit in front of a computer all day?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation handled by recruiter. Individual project managers cannot give raises.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SRA International in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online from a postion I found on Indeed. I got an email very soon and had four interviews on the phone/Skype over the process of a week. I think they had been interviewing many people for the position with no luck, and were very interested in finding someone. The impression I got was that they hire many people through their employee referral process.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if money was not an issue? (Also, just a note, SRA works in teams, so I got interviewed by members of the team I would be working with. I think they got to come up with questions and seemed to have a say in the hiring process)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy; I gave them my target and they offered a little more than I asked!

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

University Interview

Interview Questions

Interview

Quick interview process. Always keep in contact with your hiring manager as you will not receive much assistance with the roll on process. Good dynamic with the team that I interviewed with helped me keep a level heard while waiting.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions for me. If you know your stuff and mesh well with the team you will get the job.   Answer Question

Lead Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in October 2010.

Interview

Multiple interviews with company executives in one two to three hour period. Interviewers asked about my background, experience and nature of my degrees. We discussed the parameters and responsibilities of the position. Asked about willingness to do other work if customer or company priorities changed. Process was professional and no surprises.

Negotiation

discussed salary with HR rep and hiring authority finalized.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in January 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by Phone where I had an initial screening. Then I had a face to face with the client who was satisfied by my answers to questions. I was called the next day for the job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SRA International (Washington, DC) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview involved two step process: phone interview and then in person interview. The phone interview covered overview of role, and my past technical experience. The in person interview involved a discussion with direct manager and two technical leads. After the interviews, I heard back fairly quickly and an offer was made.

Interview Questions

• In person involved initial interview with my direct manager covering topics such as Java inheritance, AJAX, REST, how I work with a team and solve interpersonal problems as well discussion of technologies I am familiar with. Additionally I was asked why I was leaving my former position and what I was looking for in my next role Then two other software engineers asked me technical questions including a white board pseudo code solution of reversing a string, an explanation of different type of DB SQL Joins, and to write a basic select SQL statement with an INNER JOIN.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Arlington, VA) in May 2012.

Interview

I was screened over the phone after applying through my college job fair while still a senior. A week or so later, I was invited to come down to the Arlington SRA office for a formal interview. I met with the head of the IT department as well as the head software engineer. The told me about the company and showed me around the building. I ended up sitting down with the head software engineer, where he asked me questions about myself and my engineering skills. He asked me about specific programing languages to see where I stood knowledge wise compared to the other developer on the team, some I knew and some I was not familiar with. I ended the interview by going over my goals for myself if I got the job and explained that I would work hard to learn any languages that I needed to do my job.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, ColdFusion, etc...?   1 Answer