SRA International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SRA International Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2016

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

Interview process included one phone screening with HR recruiter followed by a phone interview with the project's lead development manager and concluding with an in-person interview with two of the lead project members.

Interview Questions

• What design patterns have you worked with? Are you comfortable working with SQL.   Answer Question

Senior Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

I had one phone call with three people on the line. They asked me very general questions. Ex. Where I saw my career five years down the road. What I like to do in my free time. What I thought about the position I was applying for ect.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your side projects   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

On Campus recruiting session, followed by on-campus interviews with 2 representatives (1 from HR 1 from business unit), followed by several phone screens, and finally a day of in person interviews with 3 interviewers.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

Phone Screening, Interview with two senior managers simultaneous, followed by an interview with the VP of the group. As long as you are confident and can answer the questions with some backed up knowledge, you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a situation involving a dispute that includes sensitive employee data and information?   Answer Question

Collections Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SRA International (Camden, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

She was very pulled together, sweet, polite, intelligent, and thorough. Can't ask for more than that. There was no awkward pause or unpleasant moment waiting for one of us to speak. It was very nonchalant and of a very high quality.

Interview Questions

• The usual ones. Nothing terribly out of the ordinary.   1 Answer

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SRA International (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

interview over the phone, was asked to start working at same job when SRA took over the contract. There was not really a way to negotiate things and they were very straight-forward about what they offer and expect.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There really was none.

In Person Assister Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SRA International (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

It was relatively easy if you go by Aerotek recruiter question sheet. The Site Supervisors were really nice and professional. There were about five other individuals interviewing for the same position, kinda like a conveyor belt interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is ACA?
      Why do you want to work here?
      What can you offer us?
      Tell us about yourself
      Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

Interviewed with Senior Director and person who would be my direct manager. We sat and talked for about an hour. It was a pleasant experience. Interviewers were very nice and were not aggressive about getting certain questions answered. Very laid back interview. Not very structured.

Interview Questions

• Basically asked me about my past experience and gave me an overview of their Contracts shop.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SRA International.

Interview

Received a phone call from HR. Invited to an in-person interview about three days later. Interview by a group of 3 people. I was just a little nervous. The questions were 50/50 technical and behavioral. I made sure I knew about the company because that was definitely a question asked. At the end of the interview I thanked them for giving me the interview opportunity.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SRA International (Baltimore, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen, followed by two panel interviews. After getting a call back after the first panel discussion, I thought I would be offered the job or in the top three. Called and emailed to followup and no response received. Later via online, the job title and description changed.