Scotiabank Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,186 of over 1.2K interviews

Campus Recruiting13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Scotiabank

Application

I interviewed at Scotiabank

Interview

Very basic 30 minutes phone screen interview, the interviewer is HR and was very nice, asked the most general behavioral questions, should be easy for anyone who has the skills they want

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself/ where do you see yourself in 5 years/ why leave current role/show initiative/leadership/coding language I know
    Answer Question

Scotiabank

Application

I interviewed at Scotiabank

Interview

The interview process was during covid so it was remote. I had a phone interview and then two separate video interviews with different people on the team I was going to be working with. There were some situational questions as well as descriptions of the daily work in the position.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you made a mistake and how you were able to overcome it.

Scotiabank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scotiabank

Interview

1.Apply for the job; 2. The resume will be reviewed; 3. You might join an online test or in-person test; 3. An Online or in-person interview; 4. The bank will inform the result.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK

Application

I interviewed at Scotiabank (Regina, SK)

Interview

Was emailed the same day of applying with a request for a one way interview. They sent a link with lots of information you could read beforehand to prepare, and you’re able to do a practice run. One way interview is 5 questions, they are put up on a screen for you to read. You get some prep time and then you record your answer. You then review your response and can either submit or re-record. In my case I could re record as many times as I liked.

Interview Questions
  • There were 5 questions, each with many layers 1)tell us about yourself and how your skills, work experience and education will make you an asset in this job. 2) Why scotiabank and why this particular role, 3) what qualities do you have that will make you success in this position, 4) what advice did you get from a supervisor and how did you put it into practice, 5) how did you deal with an angry customer, what was the situation and what did you say, how did it turn out.
2 people found this interview helpful

Scotiabank

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scotiabank

Interview

I received an email to set up an interview over the phone. We set up a time, and it was a quite straightforward interview, it was a mix of scenarios and behavioural questions. I was then told that I would hear back within a week or 2, and I did.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time when you went above and beyond expectations?

Scotiabank

Application

I interviewed at Scotiabank

Interview

Behavioral questions only, common questions like tell me about yourself stuff and tell me a time when... They also asked "what do you know about Scotiabank", why would you like to work with us.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Scotiabank

Application

I interviewed at Scotiabank

Interview

Fairly simple . Had a call for an interview in person at the time ( before covid) and after the interview, less than a week later got the job. I was interviewed by two people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Scotiabank

Application

I interviewed at Scotiabank

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview, there are only one in person interview then I was hired. The process itself is pretty clean and fast, interview is done in formal attire very professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Scotiabank

Application

I interviewed at Scotiabank

Interview

Fair and complete process for a marketing position based in Bogota - Colombia with the direct report. It was centered on previous marketing experience, operations management and team leading techniques.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through your marketing experience

Scotiabank

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Scotiabank

Interview

They will let you do a video interview first. And after that they will schedule you a phone interview. After couple weeks, they will either give you an offer or let you know they choose someone else.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,186 Interviews