Shoppers Drug Mart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shoppers Drug Mart Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2018

2.2

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in February 2017.

Interview

Very unprofessional asked discriminating questions and poor distric managers that shpuld of retired long ago do not waste your time going there people working there were fighting in the lobby the first interview the second interview i eas locked out

Interview Questions

• How long do you want to work so unprofessional and disorganized   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Henrico, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Henrico, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

I got asked a few questions then offered the job. He really just explained to me the problem with his current employees to let me know what he doesnt want.

Interview Questions

• Why i feel like id be a good additive to their team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Idaho Falls, ID

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Idaho Falls, ID).

Interview

Asked me questions like what my name was and if I was suitable for the position. Also asked about my qualifications and employment history. Asked me if I had any experience and when I'm available.

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in November 2013.

Interview

They inquire about your work history your experience in the field you are applying for and also check with your references. They are pretty quick to call back if you have landed the job. Overall good interview experience

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Richmond Hill, NC) in January 2010.

Interview

Spoke to the manager face to face. Handed in resume. Called me back same night to offer position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

It was a pretty standard process. I had worked at the particular location as a student prior so the manager had been aware of my work ethic, which made the interview process easier.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and how can it be applied to the position?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Kitchener, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Went in for an interview with the Front Store Manager, took about 30-45 minutes.
    Sat with the Front Store Manager and answered typical interview questions.
    Had to call back to check on status since I didn't hear anything.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Interaction Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Meeting process was fairly informal. HR person from Loblaws (who owns Shoppers) scheduled the meeting with the creative dept at Shoppers HQ. I went in and met the creative director and one of the managers. A few questions were asked in terms of my experience and knowledge with them then giving me a rundown of the job. Meeting lasted about an hour. Then I didn't hear anything back when I followed up a week and half later post thanksgiving. After several attempts I have not had a single reply to my inquiries. A simple confirmation of yes or no would have been appreciated.

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in October 2017.

Interview

15 minutes interview after being called by email to attend. it was nervous but I was reasonably prepared. questions were straightforward and to the point with discussion of practical issues

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Interview

I applied online, and about a week later a manager called me to come in for an interview. I was interviewed in the store by two managers. It lasted about 15-20 minutes. The next day I was called being offered the job.