Shoppers Drug Mart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shoppers Drug Mart Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2018

2.2

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in February 2017.

Interview

Very unprofessional asked discriminating questions and poor distric managers that shpuld of retired long ago do not waste your time going there people working there were fighting in the lobby the first interview the second interview i eas locked out

Interview Questions

• How long do you want to work so unprofessional and disorganized   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Henrico, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Henrico, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

I got asked a few questions then offered the job. He really just explained to me the problem with his current employees to let me know what he doesnt want.

Interview Questions

• Why i feel like id be a good additive to their team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Idaho Falls, ID

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Idaho Falls, ID).

Interview

Asked me questions like what my name was and if I was suitable for the position. Also asked about my qualifications and employment history. Asked me if I had any experience and when I'm available.

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in November 2013.

Interview

They inquire about your work history your experience in the field you are applying for and also check with your references. They are pretty quick to call back if you have landed the job. Overall good interview experience

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Richmond Hill, NC) in January 2010.

Interview

Spoke to the manager face to face. Handed in resume. Called me back same night to offer position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Interview

Casual interview, arrived early and had to waddle around the store while the manager finished up with a customer. Interview questions mostly composed of scenarios, and the interview ended with questions about my flexibility and availability.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were helping a customer and another customer walks in?   Answer Question
    • If you were completing a task I assigned you and a customer walked in, what would you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Interview

Interview Questions

• Picking the right career for you is an important decision – in fact, it might be one of the most important decisions you ever make. Many people enter the health care field in pharmacy because they want a career that they enjoy, and that makes them feel like they’re making a difference in the world.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Interview

Really short interview, interviewer/manager was a bit disorganized but everything else was okay. I received a call about a week later letting me know I got the offer and asking if I wanted to take it.

Cosmetics Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very basic. The manger was very kind and easy to talk to. It lasted about 30 minutes and she asked me questions about my makeup experience, previous jobs, sales history, etc. She introduced to other managers and associates. It was very stress free.

Interview Questions

• (Gave me a pen) “Sell me this pen.”   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online on the website. Got a call around a week after. Arranged an interview the following week and came in for an interview where it was pretty standard asking average questions. The interview was in the back. Got a offer at the end of the week following the interview. I was pretty nervous but wasn't really surprised by any of the questions that were asked.