Shoppers Drug Mart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shoppers Drug Mart Interview Questions

Interviews at Shoppers Drug Mart

2.2

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in February 2017.

Interview

Very unprofessional asked discriminating questions and poor distric managers that shpuld of retired long ago do not waste your time going there people working there were fighting in the lobby the first interview the second interview i eas locked out

Interview Questions

• How long do you want to work so unprofessional and disorganized   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Sent resume 3 times they had a young rep call and read question from sheet and. And the process was very long and drawn out process. And the process was very long and drawn out process. And the process was very long and drawn out process. And the process was very long and drawn out process. And the process was very long and drawn out process

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henrico, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Henrico, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

I got asked a few questions then offered the job. He really just explained to me the problem with his current employees to let me know what he doesnt want.

Interview Questions

• Why i feel like id be a good additive to their team?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Idaho Falls, ID

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Idaho Falls, ID).

Interview

Asked me questions like what my name was and if I was suitable for the position. Also asked about my qualifications and employment history. Asked me if I had any experience and when I'm available.

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in November 2013.

Interview

They inquire about your work history your experience in the field you are applying for and also check with your references. They are pretty quick to call back if you have landed the job. Overall good interview experience

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Richmond Hill, NC) in January 2010.

Interview

Spoke to the manager face to face. Handed in resume. Called me back same night to offer position.

Primary Care Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Interview

I applied for a summer intern position with Shoppers through a job posting in January 2020. I was contact a month later for a general phone interview with Loblaws before I was requested to attend an in person interview with the director of primary care.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Interview

Great straight forward process, It was through the online career application, initially had one phone call interview and then an in-person interview where they asked several questions. The basic questions, history/strengths/weakness and tell me about yourself.

Interview Questions

• The basic questions, history/strengths/weakness and tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Summer Student Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Interview

I hade one behavioural phone call interview where they asked me typical questions, none that were challenging. I got the call the next day that I got the job and they gave me 24 hours to decide.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vaughan, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Vaughan, ON (Canada)) in March 2020.

Interview

I went in person and gave my resume, received an email a couple days later asking me to come in for an interview, at the end letting me know they would contact me within two days if I got the job.