Shoppers Drug Mart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shoppers Drug Mart Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2017

2.2

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in February 2017.

Interview

Very unprofessional asked discriminating questions and poor distric managers that shpuld of retired long ago do not waste your time going there people working there were fighting in the lobby the first interview the second interview i eas locked out

Interview Questions

• How long do you want to work so unprofessional and disorganized   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Henrico, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Henrico, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

I got asked a few questions then offered the job. He really just explained to me the problem with his current employees to let me know what he doesnt want.

Interview Questions

• Why i feel like id be a good additive to their team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Idaho Falls, ID

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Idaho Falls, ID).

Interview

Asked me questions like what my name was and if I was suitable for the position. Also asked about my qualifications and employment history. Asked me if I had any experience and when I'm available.

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in November 2013.

Interview

They inquire about your work history your experience in the field you are applying for and also check with your references. They are pretty quick to call back if you have landed the job. Overall good interview experience

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Richmond Hill, NC) in January 2010.

Interview

Spoke to the manager face to face. Handed in resume. Called me back same night to offer position.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Interview

I applied online, and about a week later a manager called me to come in for an interview. I was interviewed in the store by two managers. It lasted about 15-20 minutes. The next day I was called being offered the job.

Cosmetics Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (London, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

Quick and simple. Asked about my availablity after about two questions. Asked of why you want to work as a cosmetician. Interview ended within less than 15 mins, chill environment.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are fit to this job?   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Interview

Standard - two stage interview process. First interview was primarily a "sizing up" for appropriate fit. Second stage had standard behavioural type questions. Describe a time when you had a conflict with a co-worker and how you resolved it.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to this position that differs from other applicants?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Interview

I walked in one day with my resume, handed it in to a cashier, heard nothing for about 1-2 weeks, walked back in and was told my resume was "lost" or not even heard of in the first place by another cashier. So I gave them a new one and was called within 3 days after that to come in, once I came in I shook the owners hand and was asked a few questions while standing for about 2 minutes and was hired on the spot by the locations owner who was very kind and polite.

Interview Questions

• How long do you want to stay here for?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at this location?   1 Answer
    • Have you worked at any other sales jobs?   1 Answer
    • Do you know the store well?   1 Answer

Cosmetician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Interview

I went in and had my interview with the cosmetics manager. She was extremely friendly and easy to talk to, which was really nerve calming. She didn't ask any formal questions, just went over my resume and asked about my experience in makeup work I'd done in the past. She was really interested and enthusiastic about my makeup work and pretty much said I'd fit perfectly in the position, but never called.