Six Flags Ride Operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 28, 2017

1.6

83 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

Went in and met with an interviewer for about 10 minutes & got the job. Very easy interview. There were alot of people interviewing at the same time I was.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, Cook, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington Heights, Cook, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

very simple and easy. not a problem was trown my way the people i interviewed with were really great pople. The interviewers well excellen too, we all had good laughs when the time was right. Also was serious when it came to answering.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Came into a room and there were over 100 people there and it was a group iterview, they called it down to those who passed, I was one of them, scheduled for next day to come in with paperwork and they, would do background check, etc. Then no discussion of salary, pay rate per hour, benifiets, nothing. Just a piece of paper put in front of us to accept or decline employment and then training was set up.

Interview Questions

• Group interview, random stuff, stand up introduce ypurself, then math test to a few, I was one of them, then asked us to tell a bit about what makes good customer service, etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agawam, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Agawam, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Was a walk-in interview where I came, went in to do the interview. Was nervous at first but the supervisor calmed me down with his smiling. Introduction was done on both ends. Then the questions. After which he said I got the job and welcome to Six Flags. :)

Interview Questions

• What's the most important thing about the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I went on I hiring event day and my interviewer was very kind and pilot to me. It took no more than 20 minutes and she told me I got the job. It was very smooth.

Interview Questions

• How would you work as a team player?   1 Answer

Ride Operator Interview

Interview

I applied on a Thursday and got an email and a voice-mail on Saturday with a date and time and a place to meet. The interview was at a court house and I got there exactly at the right time but there were hundreds of people already in line for the interview. We were supposed to bring our invitation and when we got to the desk with it we showed it to them and they crossed your name off. We watched a few videos in a waiting room till names were called. First there was a group interview then the group played a game called jenga (learn to play so you can teach others if they don't know) after they saw how we worked together a few people we asked to a second interview with which department you wanted to go in to. After the interview they sign your paper if you got it and then you go down stairs where you get more info.

Interview Questions

• what is costumer service to you?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a guest came to you with a problem?   2 Answers

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

It was fairly easy Just be yourself Dress nicely. If you are applying in a cash handling position they will ask you to take a math test just be sure to bring your phone to authorize background check

Interview Questions

• If someone got spat upon on the Shockwave how would you respond   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Six Flags (Valencia, CA).

Interview

Tried for retail but they moved me to ride operator, didn't say why. I transferred from Fright Fest and the person interviewing me was someone I already knew from my maze so it was even simpler. They had me take a very simple math test and asked basic questions, I was out in about 15 minutes.

Ride Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

The interview process was fast and easy. They asked only a couple of questions and then was offered a job right in the spot.It was a 1 on 1 interview in a larger room filled with many more people also being interviewed.

Rides Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Bowie, MD).

Interview

Loooong. I was hired 3 weeks ago and I still haven't finished with paper work and orientation process. It's an easy process but takes forever! On top of that some of the desk people are rude :/ a lot of employees are students so they can be rude too. Umm the interviews are indoor and you have to sit through a 4 hour lecture with no break.

Interview Questions

• 1. What makes you unique
      2. What would you do if a child wants to get on a ride but isn't tall enough