Six Flags Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Six Flags

1.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 713 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Six Flags (United States)

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. Mine was a group interview with two other people, and they only asked two questions. They told us on the spot that we were all hired.

Interview Questions
  • What is good customer service?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Six Flags (United States)

Interview

Short and over the phone. Told me immediately if I was hired or not. Asked me easy to answer questions. Over all good experience. COVID has made getting a job weird though

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a kid is lost
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

Fill out paperwork, group interview , Two week process took a math assessment, wore paragraphs at why I want to be in that management role and past experience. Had 1 on1 and discussed why they should hire me

Interview Questions
  • What do I know about the role I’m apply to ? What are your greatest strengths and weakness ? Who do I look up to and why ? Name a hard difficult situation I been in to and I handled it ?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Six Flags (United States)

Interview

Showed up and they asked me if I wanted to be a lifeguard. I said ok. They said ok. We shook hands and I was a lifeguard by the next time we saw eachother.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What does it mean to you to be a team member?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (United States)

Interview

Very comfortable the whole interview, make sure to look interested in the position. They will ask you questions on how you treat a guest, always with respect and in a professional manner.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel working in fast paced environment
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

Applied online. Got an email with sign up slots for interviews. Room full of people when I got there. They interviewed me in the cafeteria with a whole lot of commotion going on.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any understanding of machines.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (United States)

Interview

The interview was pretty straightforward,they ask things that are basically about reactions, what you do in certain situations and and customers service.The interview was on the phone just remember to be yourself and transparent.

Interview Questions
  • What does good customer service service mean to you?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (United States) in Jul 2020

Interview

Phone Screening with basic questions followed by an in-person interview with one individual. The interviewer will then submit you to their supervisor for a final approval. There is a third interview after the offer is made.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a former supervisor that you admire and what you liked about their leadership style.
Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Bowie, MD) in Jul 2020

Interview

They call you because of the pandemic. They ask you less the 5 questions and they let you know that your hired, they will tell you to check your email and they send you a hiring packet. Once your done with that you take it to the company.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (United States) in Jul 2020

Interview

It was very easy, I missed my video interview so they did mine over the phone & I was very happy when I got it. The questions were mostly what would you do type . But very easy to answer

Interview Questions
  • If someone was to come up to a ride through the exit how would you handle that situation?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 713