Six Flags Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2018

1.8

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Interview

I have worked at Six Flags once before, so I went for what I thought was going to be a rehire interview. After I was done with the interview, they said the Ride Operator position was full, and offered me a spot in Admissions.

Food Service Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

Before you get to to the interview, you have to sit down and do a money test. See how good you are with handling money and then they take you to another room with a group of people for the interview

Interview Questions

• What’s does good customer service mean to you?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at six flags?   1 Answer

Retail Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

Arrived and took a quiz on money, then waited with other people until my name was called for my interview. There are several interviewers and mine was particularly nice. Afterward, I was given a conditional hire and made an appointment to return and submit the paperwork given to me. After my background check was done, I was able to make an appointment to start training.

Interview Questions

• If you wanted to convince someone to go to Six Flags, what would you tell them?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Vallejo, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online on May 8th because I seen that they were looking to hire for the summer. I got an email back the next day asking to pick a schedule time & date. I made my interview for the 11th. I made sure to come in about 15 mins early to check in. They gave me a packet and a pen. On the packet there was a money test, questions about dress code, and availability. After giving it back I waited another 20 mins. I got called into a back room with 2 others. After the questions and a brief summary of what the position does she hired us all on the spot. We signed a paper saying that we accepted the job and went back into the main room to finish up. They then schedule you to come back and bring identification etc.. and a date to start orientation/training.

Flash Pass Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Six Flags (Vallejo, CA).

Interview

I came in filled out some papers had the interview we sat down and I had the interview it was basically very easy and I was very comfortable answering the questions

Guest Service Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

Easy and fun it was a group interview so u make friends and laugh get hired same day. You walk in full out some papers go into interview answer very simple question then your hired.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with the visitors?   1 Answer

Ride Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (McDonough, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

Now is a good time to put in an application as school is coming to a close and summer is coming in and alot of teens are looking for a job. My process took about three weeks. I logged in to the website where you fill out an application and submitted it. About a week later I received an email stating that I have been offered an interview in to log back in to select the date and time of the interview. After I did that I want to my interview yesterday and After the interview I received a message in the website saying that I have been off for a ride team member position. After that that is whenever you fill out online paperwork about background checking and other information. During the interview process, it is best to get there about 15 minutes before the interview starts. This is because you have to wait in a line until somebody comes to open the door to let you in. After some becomes to let everybody in you walk to the front desk and they signed you in asking your name in if you have work for six flags as well as if you were 16 years of age or older. Your interview starts as soon as you walk through the doors so smile, this is your first impression to them so make it a lasting one. It is this the small as much as possible throughout the process. After they sign you in they have you pick up two papers in assigned you a table to sit at. The table is normally able to sit about 6 to 8 people. As you fill out the paperwork also look over the grooming guidelines. After they sign in everybody they start the interview process. They want to see how you interact with people and they tell you to get to know the people that you were sitting with. This is a group interview so when they bring you to the back it is best to sit as close to the front of the table because, if you sit towards the back it will be harder for you to come up with an answer if all the good answers have been taken as well as so you will not have to repeat what was already said. After they bring you in they ask you a series of three questions. The person that interviewed me was Ms. Stephanie. She is a really good HR manager and she enjoys working with teenagers and young adults. After all the questions have been asked she explains that if you are hired you receive an email and will have to fill out background checking and eventually you have to come back to fill out more information. Make sure you ask questions at the end of the interview. Ask at least two. I hope you’ll get the job and I also hope that this helps. I am looking forward to meeting new people and working with new people at Six Flags over Georgia.

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Gurnee, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

Short one on one to accept and go over polices. Discuss availability and job requirements. Then group interview with activity. During the interview they asked us questions. Then the activity was timed and we had to work together to construct an object. They wanted to see us be active and work together. Following up with questions about the activity.

Human Resources Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Valencia, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online and received an email telling me I had been granted an interview and to chose an available time from a link they provided. I received the email on Sunday night and the link was not working, but Monday morning I was able to set up an interview for Friday at 10am from a list of times available all day on Friday. I received FIVE reminder emails in the 3 days prior. I went there on Friday at 10am, checked in and was given a "math" test. (total joke with pics of bills and coins and you have to say how much money it is!) I then waited 20 minutes to be called and seated with an interviewer. She opened the interview by telling me that the position I was interviewing for had been filled, then handed me a list of available jobs and asked if I wanted to proceed with the interview or not. Not wanting a graveyard shift counting money or to be a ride operator, I thanked her and left. Seems like they could have somehow CALLED or EMAILED all the people coming for interviews once they fill the position? VERY unprofessional and her only response was, "Sorry, it's all automated."

Interview Questions

• Is there some other position on this list you'd like to apply and interview for while you are here?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Valencia, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

It was very quick and easy. I walked in and they had me sign in and they handed me a clipboard with a short basic math test on it. Once I finished I returned it and sat and waited to be called. They sat me down made sure my application information was correct and asked me three questions. Then I was sent inside to receive my onboarding packet.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince someone to buy an item at your store?   Answer Question