Six Flags Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Six Flags

1.8

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Gurnee, IL) in March 2020.

Interview

Applied online and got an email back within a couple of weeks providing me with full job descriptions and asking about an interview. I set it up for a few days later, did the interview over Google Duo, and got a response a few days later over phone call.

Interview Questions

• What type of supervisor do you work best with?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you did not agree with a rule or policy in school or work and how you went about handling it.   Answer Question
    • What type of person do you work best with?   Answer Question

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

Interviewer asked a few questions, asked for previous work, etc. Basic internship level interview. More so wanted to know why I wanted to work for/at Six Flags and what I wanted to get out of my experience from theme park marketing.

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied for a job and then was contacted for an interview. It was a group interview. Fairly easy you just need to talk loud so everyone can hear you.

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eureka, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Eureka, MO) in February 2020.

Interview

The staff and interviewing staff was very kind and professional. The hiring process was very brief and concise. I applied the day before and had an interview the very next day.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you were in a stressful situation, and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

group interviews were engaging, the managers wanted to see who had the most personality and who also knew the mantras or at least ready to learn it all. It was a smooth process, with less pressure than I expected during the whole thing.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Fill out application. Online assessment to test your math skills. Once you get a call there will be group interview. They will let you know if you got the job on the spot.

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Atlanta, GA) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview took about 30 mins , I had to take a math test & they asked questions. They hired on spot. If you are hired you will have orientation a couple of days later

EMT-B Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

Applied online, got a call a few days later asking to come in for an interview. Spoke to two safety supervisors, was offered the job after the whole interview that day.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my related work experience, how did I hear about this job, what do I hope to gain, what would I do in a difficult situation, can I work alone.   Answer Question

Entertainment Tech Interview

Interview

First was a short HR interview, then once she approved I hung around for about half an hour to meet with the entertainment tech heads. They chatted with me for about an hour, was very nice and casual.

Interview Questions

• Do you have technical theater experience? How would you apply it to a theme park setting   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in October 2019.

Interview

It was calm and collected. The interviewer got right into the process. There were 5 of us and we all had came from different age groups. Only 2 of us made it though.

Interview Questions

• What are some skills you have ?   1 Answer