Six Flags Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 11, 2018

1.8

Patient Escort Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview is a group interview. you first get introduced and then sit in a group of 5 or 6 and you play jenga. then your group gets called and everyone you were playing jenga with gets interviewed.

Performer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

we had to audition for the role. We then went through a face to face interview and then we had to go through a second interview process. We were then sent through a 4 hr training.

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Six Flags (Gurnee, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

Getting hired was a total pain in the butt. Applied three times, no response. Tried calling, could never get through to HR, even tried Facebooking a Six Flag Park Exec to get anyone's attention, nothing worked. Finally after almost 6 months finally got through to HR, they immediately transferred me to the First Aid/Safety Dept Mgr and finally got an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation for a position like this.

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

They do a drug test, check all your certifications, meet with you, make your job description clear, and ask if you have any questions. Then if they need you and you did well they give you a call back to offer you a job and you start a training class, fill out paperwork then you get your schedule.

Parking Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Atlanta, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

I was last in completing my test, which there was no time limit. She told me I had passed my test, but there were no positions left. I should come back and apply for trash attendant next year. I believe her name was Lori.

Parking Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was quick and too the point they pretty much knew who they wanted to hire when you walked in. They judge you on your weight and all. They grouped you together based on it

Photographer/Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Vallejo, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

This is for the Kodak Photographer in Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. You are a separate vendor from Six Flags but still part of Six Flags anyways. I had my interview with the supervisor. Such a nice guy. Unfortunately the office was packed with employees so we had to do the interview outside.. standing up.. in the rain. Under a roof of course. Not so professional though. He asked the basic questions. This was my first job so he didn't ask about previous experience. He asked if I've ever had drama in my life, more typically leaning towards drama with coworkers or strangers. He asked what my weaknesses were. That's pretty much it. Got hired 2 hours after the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Photographer/Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Six Flags (Overland Park, KS) in February 2013.

Interview

the process was hard but it was not super easy either. just be sure that you have experience in sales associate or something like that. usually, the questions are super easy so there should not be a problem

Lead Interview

Interview

You have to work so long before, just use common sense and you will be fine.

They have you fill out a lot of paper work
    and they have you sit in an office for like 30 minutes so they see if you get siked out.

Operational Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eureka, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Eureka, MO) in February 2011.

Interview

Show up and you will be hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation