Six Flags Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 23, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agawam, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Agawam, MA).

Interview

They hold job fairs, and tons of people attend. They read basic questions off a list, it lasted no more than 10 mins, and they mainly only asked why you'd want to work here and some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you say to a guest who isn't tall enough for a ride?   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (New Brunswick, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

Offered me 8.60 per hour for a retail cashier in the park. Wanted me to work every day of the summer with no vacations. Crazy hours, but very nice manager and staff. :)

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw a bag that was left unattended in the park?   Answer Question

Guest Services Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

First take a 10 question math test then wait to be called back for a interview. Then asked about 10-15 basic interview questions. Once you are done and did a good job then they hire you in the spot

Interview Questions

• If it's hot outside and the lines are long and customers start complaining what do you tell the customer?   Answer Question

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eureka, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Eureka, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

I went in and filled out a general information form along with an easy math test which felt with counting money and making change. Then they took me to an office and asked 20 questions that started with," Tell me a story about a time you..." All of the questions related to your real life experiences and how you felt with those situations. Then they asked me if I was interested in three other jobs besides admissions. The main interviewer left and around 3 minutes later a lady came in and verified my information including my phone number and address and then told me about the job I was applying for. After a detailed explanation she told me they would be hiring me for admissions. Then they told me to wait in the lobby until someone helped me finish the online computer process. After that was finished they handed me a packet and signed me up for a training day approximately 4 hours long. Then they sent me home.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a story of a time somone was dishonest and what you did in that situation.   1 Answer
    • If you could be any ride at six flags what would you be and why?   1 Answer

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Valencia, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The HR Building was difficult to find, but the process was simple. They made us take an easy math test and then called us in one by one to interview. Basic questions, but they said there wasn't a vacancy.

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

Went in and met with an interviewer for about 10 minutes & got the job. Very easy interview. There were alot of people interviewing at the same time I was.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a two part interview that I thought went well. The supervisor and the manager that interviewed me was good people with great personalities. They had fun spirits and wonderful attitudes.

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eureka, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Eureka, MO).

Interview

Take a quick assessment, wait for a hiring manager to call you back for screening. the process takes no more than 20 mins, you will be asked to wait and then another hiring manager will come back and complete the process. you will then be told to go back to the help desk where you will then complete all other forms of paperwork and set up orientation

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a conflict and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question
    • why SixFlags   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. There's a basic initial interview asking, "why six flags?" etc...
    Then there's a second interview with a hiring manager that's more specific to the position. The interviewers were very friendly.

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Valencia, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

So I initially applied online than they texted me to schedule an interview. I had some difficulty finding the building for the interview, but after that it was smooth sailing.

Interview Questions

• What skills are you hoping to gain for your future career   Answer Question
    • Describe a stressful situation   Answer Question
    • What would you tell someone who had never been to six flags   1 Answer