Six Flags Rides Operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Six Flags Rides Operator Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agawam, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Agawam, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Was a walk-in interview where I came, went in to do the interview. Was nervous at first but the supervisor calmed me down with his smiling. Introduction was done on both ends. Then the questions. After which he said I got the job and welcome to Six Flags. :)

Interview Questions

• What's the most important thing about the job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I went on I hiring event day and my interviewer was very kind and pilot to me. It took no more than 20 minutes and she told me I got the job. It was very smooth.

Interview Questions

• How would you work as a team player?   1 Answer

Ride Operator Interview

Interview

I applied on a Thursday and got an email and a voice-mail on Saturday with a date and time and a place to meet. The interview was at a court house and I got there exactly at the right time but there were hundreds of people already in line for the interview. We were supposed to bring our invitation and when we got to the desk with it we showed it to them and they crossed your name off. We watched a few videos in a waiting room till names were called. First there was a group interview then the group played a game called jenga (learn to play so you can teach others if they don't know) after they saw how we worked together a few people we asked to a second interview with which department you wanted to go in to. After the interview they sign your paper if you got it and then you go down stairs where you get more info.

Interview Questions

• what is costumer service to you?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a guest came to you with a problem?   2 Answers

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

It was fairly easy Just be yourself Dress nicely. If you are applying in a cash handling position they will ask you to take a math test just be sure to bring your phone to authorize background check

Interview Questions

• If someone got spat upon on the Shockwave how would you respond   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Six Flags (Valencia, CA).

Interview

Tried for retail but they moved me to ride operator, didn't say why. I transferred from Fright Fest and the person interviewing me was someone I already knew from my maze so it was even simpler. They had me take a very simple math test and asked basic questions, I was out in about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you showed leadership skills   Answer Question

Ride Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

The interview process was fast and easy. They asked only a couple of questions and then was offered a job right in the spot.It was a 1 on 1 interview in a larger room filled with many more people also being interviewed.

Rides Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Bowie, MD).

Interview

Loooong. I was hired 3 weeks ago and I still haven't finished with paper work and orientation process. It's an easy process but takes forever! On top of that some of the desk people are rude :/ a lot of employees are students so they can be rude too. Umm the interviews are indoor and you have to sit through a 4 hour lecture with no break.

Interview Questions

• 1. What makes you unique
      2. What would you do if a child wants to get on a ride but isn't tall enough
      3. Rate yourself as a leader
      Answer Question

Ride Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Valencia, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online, very simple process, and then the next day I got an email that told me to schedule an interview. The interview was incredibly simple. Very basic questions and it was simple stuff like "how would you convince a neighbour to visit Six Flags?" Not even any questions about previous work experience or tell me about yourself. And I got the job at the end of the interview. All you have to do is smile, shake their hand, and answer the questions confidently.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince a neighbour or relative to go and visit Six Flags?   Answer Question

Rides Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

It was smooth. I went in, filled out a form and I was called back. Then I went home and filled out the forms, came back and took and passed the drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Jackson, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview consisted of 2 extremely easy questions. Questions were mainly focused on customer support. It wasn't difficult to get a job at six flags. They basically hire anything that can breathe.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer complaint?   1 Answer