Sodexo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 10, 2017

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Cleveland, TN).

Interview

asked me questions about previous employer, what I liked and did not like. Told me to tell them about myself and my experience. They called me back in 2 weeks and told me I got he position. I then went to orientation.

Interview Questions

• what is one thing you liked about your previous job   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview questions were scripted and the interviewer was very indifferent. They did not have any follow up emails about whether I got the internship or not after 1 month, so I assume I did not get the offer. Overall it was a bad experience.

General Manager III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Plainfield, NJ

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (South Plainfield, NJ).

Interview

The recruiters at this company are polite and phone interview process is pleasant. The hiring managers have no concept of follow up after interviews and will not return calls or emails. Will never apply here again!

Interview Questions

• Give me a tone when you had a problem with a customer and how you changed the situation from a negative experience to a positive one?   Answer Question

Retail Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sodexo (Bridgeport, CT).

Interview

Brief interview with the Recruiter. Sent to interview at University with the general manager. Interview was brief and went relatively well. Hiring manager was nice however there is poor communication with him and the recruiter. He was obviously asking for someone with retail experience even though i had 9+ years of director level experience.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview

Filled out an online job app, got a call from a recruiter and screened me. She thought I would be a good candidate and sent the information along to the hiring manager at the facility. Manager called me, set up a phone interview. Offered job three days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a peer or coworker did not get along.   Answer Question

Clinical Dietitian II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Honolulu, HI) in February 2017.

Interview

I am currently in the process I had a recruiter call for a brief screen to check work history and qualifications, then a phone interview with a clinical nutrition manager

Interview Questions

• Mostly about years of experience and familiarity with the hospital and area   Answer Question

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Charlotte, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, about a week or two later received a email to come in for a interview. Schedule a interview for that Saturday. Called later that night with a offer. This Tuesday going in for the finger print background check and fill paper work out. Then said I will take a safety class and test on it. You can start work while waiting on background check to come back can take up to two weeks they said. If you pass good if not you'll get a personal escort off airport property.

Interview Questions

• What did I want to work full or part time.   1 Answer
    • What did I expect from the job?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with stress.   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with a stressful situation at work?   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sodexo in February 2017.

Interview

The job description was extremely deceptive. It has little to do with strategic, corporate marketing and is more of a territory management position where you are expected to obtain new leads and manage accounts.

Interview Questions

• Do you have previous food industry experience?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiter and did a screening over the phone. I was then contacted for a second interview which would be a video interview. I did a video interview with three people. I never heard back from anyone. Not even a rejection letter. Very unprofessional and not a good look Sodexo. I won't forget. It would have been nice to at least get something, a phone call an email.Something saying thank you for interviewing, but we have decided to hire someone else. Thats how a strong, professional organization should conduct business.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in leaving your current employer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sodexo (Orlando, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Nothing to it I emailed Hr. I then put in a Application . Recived a call and email with in 2 hours had a interview the next day got hired that day job offer was quick.

Interview Questions

• Name address phone ect went over resume done   1 Answer