Sodexo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sodexo Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.4

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview

One phone interview followed by in person interview consisting of STAR (situational questions) and clinical questions. Phone interview was basic questions about salary expectations etc. Some questions are management focused. Clinical questions are challenging but they just want to see how you respond/react.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you implemented a plan or procedure to overcome a problem   Answer Question

Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sodexo (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

Short sweet and simple. Gets straight to the point with all the politeness one could ask for. Basic summarization of job duties. Offers of other related jobs that’s open will be mentioned at this time as well.

Interview Questions

• Customer conflict resolution   1 Answer

Food Service Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temple, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Temple, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Recruiter called to set up time for phone interview. The interview was with 2 people. Interview was straight forward. They let me know they had more people to interview and would let me know one way or the other.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your manager asked you to complete a task and you didn’t have time?   Answer Question

Senior Labor Relations Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sodexo (Gaithersburg, MD).

Interview

The interview was tainted by biases. It was quite evident that the three (3) interviewers was just going through the motion rather than really ask hard questions about background, experience and matching questions.

Interview Questions

• Did you read the Job Description? If so, is it something that you would like to do?   1 Answer

Executive Chef I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Canton, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone interview then if fit to pass on, go to in person interview with the GM of the account. I did not move on past the phone screen section and was not given a reason why even when I pursued for an answer.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have for this position?   1 Answer

Senior Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sodexo (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Received call super fast for first interview. Think they just interviewed to make quota and already had their candidate in mind. They did this same process for 3 different positions.

Utility Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (Orlando, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online on the Sodexo website got scheduled in for the interview the hiring manager gave me seven questions to answer. Then the manager welcomed me to the team. I had to fillout the background check online.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (Rockville, MD) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone screening first by internal recruiter. Once you pass the phone screening, only few (three or four) move onto the next round (face2face). In the face2face interview, all candidates are asked the same set of questions.

Food Prep Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

It was really easy. They try to get to know you and basically tell what's going to happen with you get hired. It doesn't matter if you aren't experienced they will train you

HR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (Buffalo, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Did phone screen interview. Came in to interview with two hiring managers. Ask me typical interviews questions like tell me about yourself. Was a lot of behavioral questions and 3 role playing questions. Hour long interview process. Was offered the position week and half later. Onboarding process took about a week to complete. Had to wait about month for start date.