Sodexo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sodexo Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2018

2.4

Patient Services Manager Interview

Interview

A series of three interviews in which I felt as though I was led on. Met staff members and other employees outside of the department as if I was getting the job. The Chef basically told me to get out while I still can because he hates his job. It really felt like my time was wasted

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

5 meetings/interviews in total. Pretty redundant but good process overall

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to do two things at once and be successful at them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes. Always negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sodexo (Chicago, IL) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied in early December, received a call from the recruiter 2 days later for a phone interview. It went great. The GM called me the next the day the setup an in person interview. After the interview I was given a tour of the facility and introduced to some of the employees (it was a good sign). The interview lasted an hour. I received an offer the next day. The started two weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since I was being rehired to Sodexo, GM was able to see how much a made as a supervisor. I was able to negotiate about $5k more. Easy to negotiate with

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and professional. I first had a phone interview with HR then two face to face interviews with three different people. First two Human Resources manager then the department manager.

Interview Questions

• One thing they asked me is "What would you do if someone near you fainted?"   Answer Question

Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sodexo (Wayne, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

She asked me 2 questions and we started making my schedule. It wasn't really an interview. She just asked me when I was available. It was the easiest interview I have ever done.

Kitchen Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mequon, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sodexo (Mequon, WI).

Interview

the interview process was pretty much the general manager showing me the place around, and at a point i had to ask if i was being hired because i was filing tax forms and company policies, the said "oh yes, you are being hired", ok thank you! hahah

Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sodexo (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

After applying for the position, I was called for an interview. I was interviewed by a department manager. During the interview I was asked about my qualifications and how well I understood the job and was I able to perform the duties required for this position. After, answering and asking all the necessary questions, I was asked when I would be available to start. The manager informed that If I was selected for the position, I would be called to begin work as scheduled.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo (East Hartford, CT) in November 2017.

Interview

I would want the interviewer to ask me my experience, what hours I can work, am I reliable. Are there benefits. What is the pay. If I wanted to come to you would you be easy to talk to.

Catering Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo (Ann Arbor, MI) in August 2011.

Interview

The questions were very basic. They touched upon topics such as teamwork and getting a task done before a deadline. At the time, I did not know what position I was applying for. It was only apparent after I was hired. So the questions were very general and easy to answer on the spot as long as you have a good sense of what kind of worker you are.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle working on a team?   2 Answers

Catering Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sodexo (Ogden, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

Short, General questions that are in all interviews. No tour of kitchen. Didn't meet Exe. Chef until after hired. Met the Catering Supervisor, and General Manager. I had a sit down interview and with in 3 days was called for the job offer. I should have had them put it all in writing. My mistake.

Interview Questions

• Our Exe. Chef is a special case, are you prepared to handle that and not follow his directions?   Answer Question