SpaceX Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 834 of over 834 interviews

3.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SpaceX

SpaceX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SpaceX

Interview

After receiving an email notification and invitation to an interview, a call was scheduled within a couple of days. First call was a one-on-one phone interview/ screening with a HR representative. It was scheduled for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • What is your qualification/experience with stakeholders in civil space?
    Answer Question

SpaceX

Application

I interviewed at SpaceX

Interview

It was used phone interview by a recruiter. We scheduled a day and time at first, then the recruiter called me. The recruiter asked many regular questions and special questions for that postion.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you applying for this job?

SpaceX

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SpaceX

Interview

One phone interview with no details going into it. Grilled me for 25 minutes on the phone on my experience and knowledge of the field. No pleasantries, introductions, or opportunity for question.

Interview Questions
  • What is an alloy you’ve worked with before?
  • Do you know the processing of that alloy and why it has the properties it does?

SpaceX

Application

I interviewed at SpaceX

Interview

Submitted resume but no reply at all. Company website stated I was not in the system. Confusing process and I had no results trying to contact Human Resources to inquire on the status of my submission.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SpaceX

Application

I interviewed at SpaceX

Interview

The interview process was really fast, and it was all conducted remotely via phone and webex. Very happen with the efficiency and transparency of the decision making process. Very happy with everything!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SpaceX

Application

I interviewed at SpaceX

Interview

Response in two weeks following application. Took a phone interview followed by on-site interview. Hr department was clear and prompt with details. Heard back within one week and started the Jon in two weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SpaceX

Application

I interviewed at SpaceX

Interview

Had a phone call with hr and then with the potential supervisor. It wasn't that hard. They expect both hardware and software skills. They want you to explain what you have done so far.

1 person found this interview helpful

SpaceX

Application

I interviewed at SpaceX

Interview

Very unprofessional and unorganized. Gave little consideration to me as a candidate (especially interviewing during the pandemic). Interviewers were not very experienced or thoughtful. I think the company is doing fantastic things, but this process really perpetuated the belief that "SpaceX is amazing so we can treat people any way we want". I'll be curious to see how they are able to grow strong teams with their hiring process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SpaceX

Application

I interviewed at SpaceX

Interview

It was a very long process. There were initially 2 phone call interviews, then long take home technical challenge, then another phone interview review. Then a presentation interview, then 1-one-1 interview loop. It takes over four weeks to complete and the take home challenge is very time consuming.

Interview Questions
  • Structural mechanics and other physics and engineering principles.
1 person found this interview helpful

SpaceX

Application

I interviewed at SpaceX

Interview

It was a 30 minute phone interview with an engineering manager. It was generally a review of past experiences then two brain teaser questions. The interviewer was supportive and helped me through the brain teasers even when I was at a total loss.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 834 Interviews