SpaceX Test Operations Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SpaceX Test Operations Engineer Interview Questions

4.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Test Operations Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SpaceX in July 2016.

Interview

The start was a typical phone interview with HR followed by a phone interview with a technical manager. Then I was flown out to the job site for a site tour and an in-person interview. The in-person interview was a lot more technical, going into details about my past experience and gauging the extent of my knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Q: What problems did you encounter? How did you solve them?
    Q: How do you deal with disagreement on the team?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SpaceX

Test Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SpaceX (Waco, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Started with an easy, somewhat technical phone interview with HR which then progressed to another easy, somewhat technical phone interview with an engineering manager. This second phone interview was called a technical phone interview, but was not very technical. I was then invited to an onsite interview in Waco, TX. I was given a tour of the facility which was amazing and I even was able to witness a Merlin test fire. The onsite interview was very difficult and technical. I was asked many questions that required me to think on my feet and draw on topics that I learned a a year or two ago during my coursework.

Interview Questions

• Prove that hoop stress is twice the longitudinal stress in a cylindrical pressure vessel   Answer Question