Stantec Engineer-In-Training Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Stantec

2.3

Engineer In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Santa Barbara, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I had an easy, brief phone interview with a single member of senior management where they pretty much just asked me to repeat what was on my resume. About a week later I moved onto an in-person interview at their office with 3 members of senior management (including the head honcho). It only took about a week for them to tell me that I was hired, then another month for them to bring me in.

Interview Questions

• How experienced are you with AutoCAD?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Stantec

Engineer-In-Training Interview

Interview

Applied online, had a quick response and went into interview the week after. The manager and PE's seemed very. The interviewers had seen my resume before and asked questions from my resume

Engineer-In-Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

After applying online and going through a couple rounds of phone interviews, I went to the office for an in-person interview. I met with 6 or so employees and project managers, and had relaxed conversation to gauge my career interests, past work experience, and personality traits. Overall it was a very pleasant and straightforward process, and I received an offer after 3 or 4 weeks.