Stop & Shop Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Stop & Shop

1.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 292 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Stop & Shop (United States)

Interview

Good It was really easy, and I actually got hired on the spot. I did the paperwork right after the interview, and that was it. Entry level job, low requirements. I liked that it has a union too.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have your ID?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Stop & Shop (United States)

Interview

One on one interview with easy questions manager was very friendly that was doing the interview which made for easier conversation questions regarding job were relatively easy to answer all in all easy interview

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Stop & Shop (United States)

Interview

quick and easy. good management and good questions were asked. A lot of growth in the company and good place for younger kids to start working. Has a positive growth potential in the economy and can employ a lot of people.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Stop & Shop (United States) in Sep 2020

Interview

Easy painless process. Asked simple questions like availability and customer service experience. Was debriefed about how it is a union company and Was offered the job on the spot. Minimum wage

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you dealt with an unhappy customer and a time when you made a customers day
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Stop & Shop (United States)

Interview

In person only one interview the workers are very nice and it’s a laid back interview. Then they call you after a few days to ask for information to start working.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Assonet, MA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Stop & Shop (Assonet, MA) in Jul 2020

Interview

interview was easy and simple. HR was very nice and helpful. waiting for background check took a few days. I applied online and was called within 2 days for an interview. it took me 5 days to get in because of my other job, but would have been in the next day.

Interview Questions
  • They did ask if I had small children at home. it is hard work and long hours
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Stop & Shop (United States)

Interview

got called in a week and had a very quick informal interview. when I was there the atmosphere was pretty laid back and the manager just wanted to vibe me out before hiring.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stop & Shop (Newark, NJ) in Apr 2020

Interview

I was called within 24 hours of applying via Indeed. Interviewed same day, in store. Lasted 40 mins. Or so & I was hired on the spot. Very nice hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • Do you see yourself working here for the long term? What makes a great team?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Stop & Shop (United States)

Interview

3 interviews with several different people in several different locations in person and over the phone over a month process with several phone calls in between. it is a long process

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stop & Shop (United States) in Jan 2020

Interview

Filled out the application online, took about a week for them to call me in for an interview. The hiring manager was very friendly, and made me feel very comfortable during the interview process. He also was very helpful in explaining the aspects of a Union, and the benefits of it. They also have to do a background check before they could give me a job offer, which took about 4 days after the interview to get back to them and for them to look over it.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Viewing 1 - 10 of 292