Sunrise Senior Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Sunrise Senior Living Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2018

2.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living.

Interview

It was short and sweet. It was a group interview. However, it ended up being just me and one other person. They started off by telling us about the position and giving us a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell them about myself and my relevant experience.   Answer Question

Director of Sales Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living.

Interview

Submitted application, scheduled two separate interviews with the talent acquisition team. From time-to-submittal to onsite interviews the process took approximately a month.

Once I had my first onsite interview, the process moved quickly. Less than a week to wrap up all onsite offers with an offer.

Interview Questions

• “Tell me about...” This organization is looking for behaviors and cultural fit that will solidify you are the right person for the job. Prepare to address all aspects of your career background as this relates to your responses. Situation, action, resolution.   Answer Question

Part-Time Associate Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was incredibly disappointed with how disorganized and unprofessional the interview process was. I was contacted a month after my initial interview for a job shadowing and then had a phone interview a week later and was told I would be given a formal job offer soon. However, the formal job offer did not reflect what had been discussed in interviews. After bringing this to their attention, it took over a week for them to respond that the changes would remain and on top of that, there was an additional change in how the hours would be scheduled. All this three months after the initial interview when I had been told something different.

Interview Questions

• Share an experience in which I had to work with a difficult colleague.   Answer Question

Concierge P/T Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Called to come for a group interview. Applicants were applying for various openings. Watched a corporate overview video then introduced ourselves to the interviewer. Best have your own "sound bite" self-introduction and what you bring to the table.

Reminiscence Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living.

Interview

Received a phone call to set up an interview within a week of applying. I met with a coordinator the following week. The questions they asked were mostly behavioral questions. I was told that the next step would be a call from the executive director, but I never heard back either way on the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you handled multiple tasks at once.   1 Answer

Assisted Living Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living.

Interview

I attended a job fair. At the even the human resource staff was conducting interviews and would push likely candidates to interview with the Executive Director.

CNA/Care Giver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2018.

Interview

Late and long not enough info about the job and company it self more talk about the negative things that were going on. The lady was a good interviewer but it wasnt what i expect from a health facility.

Resident Care Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Plymouth, MI) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online in January 2018 and the whole process from application to hire date was 4 weeks. I had one phone interview with a talent manager, three in person interviews with a senior resident care director, senior executive director and regional resident care director. I had my final phone interview with the vice president of Resident care.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living.

Interview

It started with a phone screening. Then it was a 3 part interview. Interviewed first with HR. Then AED and ALC. Then with ED. After interviews, there was the drug screen and background check. The entire process was about 2 and a half months.

Concierge Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living.

Interview

I applied for the position on a Friday and I was called on Monday. The interview process did not take long at all. I had an interview on Wednesday and the hiring manager was very pleasant. I was offered a position a week later with the passing of a drug test.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a patient or family member who is upset?   Answer Question