Sunrise Senior Living Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 376 of over 376 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sunrise Senior Living

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Richmond, VA) in Apr 2021

Interview

I had a phone interview of about 15 mins. Talking about job overview, asked if I had any questions, scheduled second interview for later in the week, I will update this following the second interview.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any questions for me?
    1 Answer
  • Tell me about your self.

Sunrise Senior Living

Application

I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living

Interview

Great initial call with the recruiter then ghosted. Don’t be surprised if you are left hanging and get the automatic decline response with little to no feedback . I don’t think it is representative of the culture but could at least offer a conversation if you personally interacted with someone.

Interview Questions
  • What was your experience like and how would it translate to this position?

Sunrise Senior Living

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living in Jan 2021

Interview

The hiring process took more than 3 weeks. Very smooth interview process though the whole process had been through online and phone due to the pandemic. 1 phone interview with HR and multiple video interviews with Hiring Manager and the team. All the interviewers were very nice and enjoyable to speak with. They made the interviews more like a conversation with the focus on the previous experiences and problem solving skills. Jenn Fones is an incredible recruiter who did very good job to make sure that I was not lost in the process and continues to be a resource to me throughout my employment .

Interview Questions
  • Mix of behavioral questions and technical questions 1. Tell me about yourself 2. Why do you want to work for Sunrise?

Sunrise Senior Living

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living

Interview

Group interview with 3 other candidates, followed by a 1-on-1 interview with supervisor, and finally a 2-hr shadowing experience. Whole process took about 2 weeks from first interview to job offer.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Fresno, CA) in Nov 2020

Interview

Multi Tier with about a week between each interview. Company Recruiter then Exec Dir. of local facility then Regional Sales Director then in person at local facility with all managers then with a VP of sales at HQ.

Interview Questions
  • What has been the biggest challenge you've overcome

Sunrise Senior Living

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living in Nov 2020

Interview

Phone screen followed by Zoom interview. Went through to the reference process and was asked for five references. My references came back excellent but I was told they went with someone who lived closer and could (presumably) start sooner.

Interview Questions
  • Asked standard questions and then asked questions about where I lived. Mentioned that my commute (45 mins) was really long.

Sunrise Senior Living

Application

I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living

Interview

What pretty straightforward . When I when there I was interviewed first with the coordinator. After the coordinator, I was interviewed by the ED . She was nice and was asking easy questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sunrise Senior Living

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living in Oct 2020

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone. I thought that the interview was on a video call because I had to register with a third party company that conducted strictly video call interviews.

Interview Questions
  • the interview questions for the position were straight forward. There weren't 'trick questions'.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonds, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Edmonds, WA)

Interview

Sexist. Was told that they aren’t looking to hire women for this position because it requires heavy duty lifting and physical labor. I was told this once on the phone and then when I got to the interview. The floor mats are really heavy and you could get injured. She never asked me to do a physical demonstration to show my strength. She just assumed because I’m a woman I can’t do this job. Then why waste my time by interviewing me? Not to mention it is illegal to discriminate based on sex. Don’t recommend applying here

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sunrise Senior Living

Application

I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living

Interview

very easy, no direct skills questions, didnt seem to care about prior experience, seems they just need a body. They simply tell the wage, what hours they need. Nothing regarding my resume

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 376 Interviews