Supplemental Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Supplemental Health Care Interview Questions

Interviews at Supplemental Health Care

2.5

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care.

Interview

My interview process was a little different than usual. I was referred by a current employee and at the original time of my application there was nothing available. When something opened up in the office they contacted me right away and I started the interview process. It was great.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to make a change in careers? What are skills you think you can bring to the Supplemental team? What would your past boss say about you if asked?   Answer Question

BUSINESS SYSTEMS SPECIALIST Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Buffalo, NY) in May 2019.

Interview

The first round is the phone interview round with a recruiter. Then they call in for a couple of onsite interviews. The interviews are very well spoken. They understand your requirements and give insights about the job role.

TRM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Park City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Park City, UT) in April 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed first on the phone. then I had an interview with the manager face to face, then I had another interview with the head of TRM on the phone as she is in another state.

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Tempe, AZ) in November 2018.

Interview

Professional and engaging. Nice lunch and conversation. Met with two individuals over the course of two hours. The office was nice and the lunch was great. I enjoyed the interview process.

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Charlotte, NC) in October 2018.

Interview

My recruiter asked questions regarding my Title and Experience. Requested all the documents needed for the position and stayed in touch throughout the process. We had multiple calls between us getting everything in place for the assignment.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been nursing   1 Answer

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Buffalo, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

There were two interviews. The first interview was with my potential manager. It was laid back and pretty much standard. The second interview was with the Vice President and it was much more challenging.

Interview Questions

• Describe 3 of your weaknesses.   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online . I was contacted by the recruiter 2 days after the application . Phone interview was smooth but the comapny is very slow overall . it takes forever to hear back .

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Tulsa, OK) in September 2017.

Interview

met with marketing manager and recruiting assistant to discuss my employment expectations
    and how they could help me with my aspirations.manner
    also discussed my experience and areas of expertise and what positions they had available to enable me to begin work in a quick and timely

Interview Questions

• when could i be available for employment   1 Answer

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Spoke with my recruiter over the phone and she allowed me to visit the contracting facility before accepting the offer. My recruiter was very good about reaching out and making sure I was happy with the position and advocating for me. Not like my contracting facility ever needed me to advocate for myself but I know that my recruiter supported me in every way. Not all recruiters are considerate. I was lucky that my SHC recruiter was not commission driven and had my best interest in mind.

Interview Questions

• What are of OT do you want to work in? Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Compliance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Amherst, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Met with the market manager and met with the assistant. They asked numerous questions and were very detailed. They asked for specifics. They wanted results. They showed me around the building. They explained their business plan and goals. Explained who/what they wanted in this position.

Interview Questions

• What skills did I possess that would help me do well in this position   1 Answer