Supplemental Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.5

Compliance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Amherst, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Met with the market manager and met with the assistant. They asked numerous questions and were very detailed. They asked for specifics. They wanted results. They showed me around the building. They explained their business plan and goals. Explained who/what they wanted in this position.

Interview Questions

• What skills did I possess that would help me do well in this position   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care.

Interview

Brief phone interview inquiring as to specifics on my resume. Experience using various computer languages for documentation -- Cassamba, Epic, Cerner, etc. Comfort level with performing Home Health and OASIS Evaluations.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with various settings and which do you prefer?   Answer Question

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Amherst, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume via email was called for a phone interview. Within 3 days, I went for my first interview. The following week I went for my second interview and was called 1 hour after the interview offering me the job. It was a very fast process

Interview Questions

• What are you top 3 strengths?
      What are your weaknesses?
       How would your former co-workers describe you?
       What would your former managers say about you?
       What would they describe your strength and weaknesses as?
       Why do you want to work at Supplemental Health Care ?   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Park City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Park City, UT) in July 2017.

Interview

My resume was submitted on Monday and they had me in Tuesday morning at 7AM for an interview with the hiring manager. He was upfront with me about how he felt about me as a candidate and had me back the following day to interview with 5 additional members of the team, including an executive. They all took the time to get to know me and understand what I had to offer and gave me an opportunity to ask anything I wanted and were open and honest in answering my questions. 2 days later they let me know their decision. I appreciated the promptness of the process and that they didn't drag it out over weeks or months.

Interview Questions

• Nearly all of the questions were related to my prior experience and my ability to perform the tasks that they job would require. They didn't try and make me feel uncomfortable or catch me off guard with any unusual questions.   Answer Question

Proposal Coordinator Interview

Interview

I was contacted by an outside recruiter. After a screening call I had an in-person interview scheduled with the Proposal Manager. I went down to their office for a very brief (15 minutes) conversation. It seemed like I wasn't what they were looking for, and nor were they the kind of company I was interested in (the company seemed very short staffed).

I was surprised when I got a call back for a second interview. This time I met two more senior people and had good conversations with both.

Unfortunately, I never heard back from them, which is very unprofessional when I went to their office twice. I emailed the outside recruiter I spoke to originally but never got a reply.

Very disrespectful.

Exempt Non Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Miami, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

good and smooth, professional, lasted 30 minutes but the interviewer seemed more interested in socializing than interviewing, not really interested in what i had to say. He suggested we connect on linked in and also insisted on me emailing him if i had any questions, which I did, to this day (2 weeks have gone by) he has not responded to my LinkedIn connection or email.

Interview Questions

• all questions were not original but from a standard interview questionaire.   1 Answer

Travel RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Roseville, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

i was interviewed by the hospital the agency submitted me too. I was interviewed by directors at the hospital. It took at about 2-3 days wait after the recruiters submitted me to hear an answer or call from the hospital.

Interview Questions

• What floors have you worked at and what kind of patients?   Answer Question

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

The interview process was simple took roughly two weeks. The staffing manager was very likable and easy going. Then you meet with the division manager. That was not difficult. If you make it pass this step you meet with the VP. Very detailed interview, tough but is manageable if you are honest. The interview with the VP left me with a wealth of knowledge. Leave yourself at lest two hours for this interview from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• What are three things that you struggle with? What areas you feel that are you need help in.   Answer Question

MHT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Salem, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

Asked what hours I would be willing to work and what experience I had in mental health. Over the phone and less than five minutes. It was very low key and didn't require any preparation. I was called from the agency and then the state hospital where I would be working called me and asked the same questions. Was hired in about a month.

Interview Questions

• Asked what hours I would be willing to work and what experience I had in mental health. Over the phone and less than five minutes   Answer Question

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care.

Interview

Quite lengthy, but convenient since mostly via phone. Spoke with my recruiter initially, then with the Senior Market Manager, then went in for face-to-face interview, then spoke via phone with the RVP. During the face-to-face, everyone on my prospective team spoke with me and really assessed my ability to fit in well with the office's and team's culture.

Interview Questions

• Would you feel comfortable terminating someone from a position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I told them what compensation I was making at the time and only requested they match it.