Supplemental Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 24, 2018

2.5

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Buffalo, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

There were two interviews. The first interview was with my potential manager. It was laid back and pretty much standard. The second interview was with the Vice President and it was much more challenging.

Interview Questions

• Describe 3 of your weaknesses.   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online . I was contacted by the recruiter 2 days after the application . Phone interview was smooth but the comapny is very slow overall . it takes forever to hear back .

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Tulsa, OK) in September 2017.

Interview

met with marketing manager and recruiting assistant to discuss my employment expectations
    and how they could help me with my aspirations.manner
    also discussed my experience and areas of expertise and what positions they had available to enable me to begin work in a quick and timely

Interview Questions

• when could i be available for employment   1 Answer

Compliance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Amherst, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Met with the market manager and met with the assistant. They asked numerous questions and were very detailed. They asked for specifics. They wanted results. They showed me around the building. They explained their business plan and goals. Explained who/what they wanted in this position.

Interview Questions

• What skills did I possess that would help me do well in this position   1 Answer

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Spoke with my recruiter over the phone and she allowed me to visit the contracting facility before accepting the offer. My recruiter was very good about reaching out and making sure I was happy with the position and advocating for me. Not like my contracting facility ever needed me to advocate for myself but I know that my recruiter supported me in every way. Not all recruiters are considerate. I was lucky that my SHC recruiter was not commission driven and had my best interest in mind.

Interview Questions

• What are of OT do you want to work in? Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care.

Interview

Brief phone interview inquiring as to specifics on my resume. Experience using various computer languages for documentation -- Cassamba, Epic, Cerner, etc. Comfort level with performing Home Health and OASIS Evaluations.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with various settings and which do you prefer?   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Park City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Park City, UT) in July 2017.

Interview

My resume was submitted on Monday and they had me in Tuesday morning at 7AM for an interview with the hiring manager. He was upfront with me about how he felt about me as a candidate and had me back the following day to interview with 5 additional members of the team, including an executive. They all took the time to get to know me and understand what I had to offer and gave me an opportunity to ask anything I wanted and were open and honest in answering my questions. 2 days later they let me know their decision. I appreciated the promptness of the process and that they didn't drag it out over weeks or months.

Interview Questions

• Nearly all of the questions were related to my prior experience and my ability to perform the tasks that they job would require. They didn't try and make me feel uncomfortable or catch me off guard with any unusual questions.   Answer Question

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Amherst, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume via email was called for a phone interview. Within 3 days, I went for my first interview. The following week I went for my second interview and was called 1 hour after the interview offering me the job. It was a very fast process

Interview Questions

• What are you top 3 strengths?
      What are your weaknesses?
       How would your former co-workers describe you?
       What would your former managers say about you?
       What would they describe your strength and weaknesses as?
       Why do you want to work at Supplemental Health Care ?   Answer Question

Proposal Coordinator Interview

Interview

I was contacted by an outside recruiter. After a screening call I had an in-person interview scheduled with the Proposal Manager. I went down to their office for a very brief (15 minutes) conversation. It seemed like I wasn't what they were looking for, and nor were they the kind of company I was interested in (the company seemed very short staffed).

I was surprised when I got a call back for a second interview. This time I met two more senior people and had good conversations with both.

Unfortunately, I never heard back from them, which is very unprofessional when I went to their office twice. I emailed the outside recruiter I spoke to originally but never got a reply.

Very disrespectful.

Exempt Non Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Miami, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

good and smooth, professional, lasted 30 minutes but the interviewer seemed more interested in socializing than interviewing, not really interested in what i had to say. He suggested we connect on linked in and also insisted on me emailing him if i had any questions, which I did, to this day (2 weeks have gone by) he has not responded to my LinkedIn connection or email.

Interview Questions

• all questions were not original but from a standard interview questionaire.   1 Answer