KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Supplemental Health Care Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 64 of over 64 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Supplemental Health Care

Supplemental Health Care

Application

I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care

Interview

Casual phone interview and a follow up call is scheduled to see if an exception to the 18 month rule could be made. I expect a call back today. The interview was pleasant.

Interview Questions
  • What is your certification & when did you last teach.
    1 Answer

Supplemental Health Care

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care

Interview

It was an easy process, but it may differ depending on the particular client that the company is working with. They never formally told me I got the job. I just got asked a few days after the interview if I was interested in taking it, which I thought was odd and a bit unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at this place? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Describe yourself.

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Supplemental Health Care

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care

Interview

The initial interview with the recruiter occurred over the phone. It was a fairly quick interview, basically just a screening. From there the recruiter forwarded my information to the company I was actually working for.

Interview Questions
  • Salary expectations, relevant experience, and educational history

Supplemental Health Care

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care in Dec 2021

Interview

Contacted through indeed about the position. The process was fairly simple. Indeed did most of the work. Indeed set up the interview virtually. From there it was a very easy hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • What is my experience? what has been some of the biggest challenges with my current role.

Supplemental Health Care

Application

I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care

Interview

The recruiter was great. The local hiring manager was a mess. He missed my first phone screen and then wasn't in the office for my onsite interview. The overall experience was a huge waste of time. I let the recruiter know I was no longer wanting to stay in process with this company.

Interview Questions
  • Not a lot of questions - the hiring manager mostly talked about himself
2 people found this interview helpful

Supplemental Health Care

Application

I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care

Interview

The interview was multi step but very user friendly. Prior to Covid I was even given an opportunity to spend time with the team and learn some aspects of the job directly from them.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my sales and recruiting experience

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Columbus, OH)

Interview

My interview process was a little different than usual. I was referred by a current employee and at the original time of my application there was nothing available. When something opened up in the office they contacted me right away and I started the interview process. It was great.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking to make a change in careers? What are skills you think you can bring to the Supplemental team? What would your past boss say about you if asked?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Buffalo, NY) in May 2019

Interview

The first round is the phone interview round with a recruiter. Then they call in for a couple of onsite interviews. The interviews are very well spoken. They understand your requirements and give insights about the job role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Park City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Park City, UT) in Apr 2019

Interview

I was interviewed first on the phone. then I had an interview with the manager face to face, then I had another interview with the head of TRM on the phone as she is in another state.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Tempe, AZ) in Nov 2018

Interview

Professional and engaging. Nice lunch and conversation. Met with two individuals over the course of two hours. The office was nice and the lunch was great. I enjoyed the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 64 Interviews

Supplemental Health Care Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Supplemental Health Care as 70.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.47 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Recruiting Manager and Physical Therapist rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Staffing Manager and RN roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Supplemental Health Care takes an average of 13 days when considering 63 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for SLPA had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Staffing Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 20 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Supplemental Health Care according to 63 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 23.65%