Supplemental Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Supplemental Health Care Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2017

2.5

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care.

Interview

Brief phone interview inquiring as to specifics on my resume. Experience using various computer languages for documentation -- Cassamba, Epic, Cerner, etc. Comfort level with performing Home Health and OASIS Evaluations.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with various settings and which do you prefer?   Answer Question

Proposal Coordinator Interview

Interview

I was contacted by an outside recruiter. After a screening call I had an in-person interview scheduled with the Proposal Manager. I went down to their office for a very brief (15 minutes) conversation. It seemed like I wasn't what they were looking for, and nor were they the kind of company I was interested in (the company seemed very short staffed).

I was surprised when I got a call back for a second interview. This time I met two more senior people and had good conversations with both.

Unfortunately, I never heard back from them, which is very unprofessional when I went to their office twice. I emailed the outside recruiter I spoke to originally but never got a reply.

Very disrespectful.

Exempt Non Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Miami, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

good and smooth, professional, lasted 30 minutes but the interviewer seemed more interested in socializing than interviewing, not really interested in what i had to say. He suggested we connect on linked in and also insisted on me emailing him if i had any questions, which I did, to this day (2 weeks have gone by) he has not responded to my LinkedIn connection or email.

Interview Questions

• all questions were not original but from a standard interview questionaire.   1 Answer

Travel RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Roseville, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

i was interviewed by the hospital the agency submitted me too. I was interviewed by directors at the hospital. It took at about 2-3 days wait after the recruiters submitted me to hear an answer or call from the hospital.

Interview Questions

• What floors have you worked at and what kind of patients?   Answer Question

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

The interview process was simple took roughly two weeks. The staffing manager was very likable and easy going. Then you meet with the division manager. That was not difficult. If you make it pass this step you meet with the VP. Very detailed interview, tough but is manageable if you are honest. The interview with the VP left me with a wealth of knowledge. Leave yourself at lest two hours for this interview from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• What are three things that you struggle with? What areas you feel that are you need help in.   Answer Question

MHT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Salem, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

Asked what hours I would be willing to work and what experience I had in mental health. Over the phone and less than five minutes. It was very low key and didn't require any preparation. I was called from the agency and then the state hospital where I would be working called me and asked the same questions. Was hired in about a month.

Interview Questions

• Asked what hours I would be willing to work and what experience I had in mental health. Over the phone and less than five minutes   Answer Question

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care.

Interview

Quite lengthy, but convenient since mostly via phone. Spoke with my recruiter initially, then with the Senior Market Manager, then went in for face-to-face interview, then spoke via phone with the RVP. During the face-to-face, everyone on my prospective team spoke with me and really assessed my ability to fit in well with the office's and team's culture.

Interview Questions

• Would you feel comfortable terminating someone from a position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I told them what compensation I was making at the time and only requested they match it.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Topeka, KS) in September 2016.

Interview

It was quick and to the point. Answered the questions and was told they would have hours for me. Had more information that the employer was to send me via email.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about work experience and type of facilities that I had worked in.   1 Answer

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers at the same time. The interview was fairly standard asking questions such as "tell me about an experience when you failed", and "what is more important to you speed or accuracy, and why" It was a friendly interview. After the initial interview with the managers, I was brought back in for an interview with the team that I am now working with to check the fit with the team.

SLPA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Kansas City, KS) in May 2016.

Interview

I sent one email after seeing a job opening online, and I was sent an email within 30 min of when I would like to meet. They were very clear with me before hand, what they needed and what they expected of me.
    proof of graduating undergrad, and a drug test.

Interview Questions

• very simple, we went over my past work and school experience, along with what I wanted to get out of this job and what age I preferred to work with.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked how much I was going to be paid. Then asked them if there was any squeeze room and they upped me $1 an hour, and I took it.