Supplemental Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Supplemental Health Care Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2018

2.5

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care.

Interview

Brief phone interview inquiring as to specifics on my resume. Experience using various computer languages for documentation -- Cassamba, Epic, Cerner, etc. Comfort level with performing Home Health and OASIS Evaluations.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with various settings and which do you prefer?   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online . I was contacted by the recruiter 2 days after the application . Phone interview was smooth but the comapny is very slow overall . it takes forever to hear back .

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Tulsa, OK) in September 2017.

Interview

met with marketing manager and recruiting assistant to discuss my employment expectations
    and how they could help me with my aspirations.manner
    also discussed my experience and areas of expertise and what positions they had available to enable me to begin work in a quick and timely

Interview Questions

• when could i be available for employment   1 Answer

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Amherst, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume via email was called for a phone interview. Within 3 days, I went for my first interview. The following week I went for my second interview and was called 1 hour after the interview offering me the job. It was a very fast process

Interview Questions

• What are you top 3 strengths?
      What are your weaknesses?
       How would your former co-workers describe you?
       What would your former managers say about you?
       What would they describe your strength and weaknesses as?
       Why do you want to work at Supplemental Health Care ?   Answer Question

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Spoke with my recruiter over the phone and she allowed me to visit the contracting facility before accepting the offer. My recruiter was very good about reaching out and making sure I was happy with the position and advocating for me. Not like my contracting facility ever needed me to advocate for myself but I know that my recruiter supported me in every way. Not all recruiters are considerate. I was lucky that my SHC recruiter was not commission driven and had my best interest in mind.

Interview Questions

• What are of OT do you want to work in? Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Market Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care.

Interview

Long interview and hiring process. They are careful about finding the right match and that is respectable.

Interview Questions

• I would not say any questions were difficult to answer. They asked great questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was based on experience in the medical field and other factors. They gave me a range and my offer was in the top part of that range.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

This was an extensive and detailed process, but very friendly and collaborative throughout. I began in the internal recruiting department for 2 phone discussions. I was than scheduled for a leadership phone interview. Directly after that I was interviewed in a group setting with other leaders and potential peers as well as staff members. I was given detailed benefit and compensation information as well as financials that were pertinent to the role I was interviewing for. The process was very candid and informative. My final interview was with executive leadership. It was a very thorough and detailed qualifying process, which I appreciate as I look back on it.

Interview Questions

• What I believe the most important part of managing a staff is   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

It was very thorough, Initially I interviewed with a corporate recruiter. After I had been qualified to move forward, I met with my prospective supervisor. I also met with employees currently in the role I was applying for. I than interviewed with the team I would be working with and shadowed them for a day. The last interview was with senior leadership.

Interview Questions

• What type of culture was I looking or and what interested you about the position?   1 Answer

Travel Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Columbus, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

First you meet the representative person at the company and take some assessment tests. Then you interview with the assignment employer. Then you take a drug test and get necessary vaccinations at a health clinic. You do have to pay up front for some vaccinations but the assigned hospital paid for the PPD vaccination and did it on their site. Then we went through company orientation and training on site at the employer, which was a Mount Camel Hospital system. The hospital orientation was very nice and professional. The nursing staff was great. We worked through Dawson, the hospital's contract division. If you don't complete the whole assignment with extensions Supplemental Healthcare gets back charged $1000 and they, Supplemental Healthcare basically takes the money out of you per deim compensation. In other words don't break the contract at all costs if possible.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to take a timed telemetry test and pass with an acceptable score.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes you can get a smaller salary and they get the hotel or you take lower salary and higher per deim travel money.

Travel RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Roseville, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

i was interviewed by the hospital the agency submitted me too. I was interviewed by directors at the hospital. It took at about 2-3 days wait after the recruiters submitted me to hear an answer or call from the hospital.

Interview Questions

• What floors have you worked at and what kind of patients?   Answer Question