Supplemental Health Care Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 60 of over 60 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Supplemental Health Care

Supplemental Health Care

Application

I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care

Interview

The recruiter was great. The local hiring manager was a mess. He missed my first phone screen and then wasn't in the office for my onsite interview. The overall experience was a huge waste of time. I let the recruiter know I was no longer wanting to stay in process with this company.

Interview Questions
  • Not a lot of questions - the hiring manager mostly talked about himself
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Supplemental Health Care

Application

I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care

Interview

The interview was multi step but very user friendly. Prior to Covid I was even given an opportunity to spend time with the team and learn some aspects of the job directly from them.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my sales and recruiting experience

Application

Interview

My interview process was a little different than usual. I was referred by a current employee and at the original time of my application there was nothing available. When something opened up in the office they contacted me right away and I started the interview process. It was great.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking to make a change in careers? What are skills you think you can bring to the Supplemental team? What would your past boss say about you if asked?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Buffalo, NY) in May 2019

Interview

The first round is the phone interview round with a recruiter. Then they call in for a couple of onsite interviews. The interviews are very well spoken. They understand your requirements and give insights about the job role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Park City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Park City, UT) in Apr 2019

Interview

I was interviewed first on the phone. then I had an interview with the manager face to face, then I had another interview with the head of TRM on the phone as she is in another state.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Tempe, AZ) in Nov 2018

Interview

Professional and engaging. Nice lunch and conversation. Met with two individuals over the course of two hours. The office was nice and the lunch was great. I enjoyed the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Charlotte, NC) in Oct 2018

Interview

My recruiter asked questions regarding my Title and Experience. Requested all the documents needed for the position and stayed in touch throughout the process. We had multiple calls between us getting everything in place for the assignment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Buffalo, NY) in Oct 2017

Interview

There were two interviews. The first interview was with my potential manager. It was laid back and pretty much standard. The second interview was with the Vice President and it was much more challenging.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2017

Interview

I applied online . I was contacted by the recruiter 2 days after the application . Phone interview was smooth but the comapny is very slow overall . it takes forever to hear back .

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Supplemental Health Care (Tulsa, OK) in Sep 2017

Interview

met with marketing manager and recruiting assistant to discuss my employment expectations and how they could help me with my aspirations.manner also discussed my experience and areas of expertise and what positions they had available to enable me to begin work in a quick and timely

Interview Questions
  • when could i be available for employment
Viewing 1 - 10 of 60 Interviews