Swagelok Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Swagelok

2.9

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Swagelok (Atlanta, GA) in August 2019.

Interview

Campus Interview. it was one on one and i was to demonstrate my swag. Well when i did i accidentally stole the C.E.Os wife. they gave me an offer but the company wasn't swag enough for me.

Interview Questions

• Are you Swag? If so how swag are you?   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swagelok (Portland, OR) in April 2019.

Interview

One on one interview to ascertain background and experience. They are looking for the perfect candidate. Very long detailed process. They will only hire people who fit based on a personality test. Very long test.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult people and situations.   4 Answers

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Swagelok (Solon, OH).

Interview

Interviewed with two managers. Very pleasant experience. Both were very professional and personable. Asked the usual questions and spoke a lot about company culture and history. Seemed to be a great casual atmosphere.

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Interview

This was a pretty bad interview experience. The phone screen was weird. The HR specialist is nice and kind hearted but very socially awkward. He basically graded me on my phone interview, which I felt was odd. The first in person interview was onsite (1 hour commute for me) at their Portland, Oregon location. When I got there, they had some unexpected visitors so everything felt very chaotic and they were running behind schedule. I interviewed with a group of 3 people. Interview was hard but went fine. I had to take a 45 minute personality assessment at the end. I was called back for another in-person interview with the exact same 3 people + the President. Lots of repeat questions which was frustrating for me. The President seemed a very interesting/quirky person with outdated, antiquated ideas of marketing and asked some odd personal questions. I also had to do a timed writing test at the end. I didn't hear back from the HR guy for 2 months, and by then it was obvious I didn't get the job. Unlike many other jobs I interviewed for and didn't receive and offer - this was a colossal waste of my time. Prepping, commuting, interviewing, personality assessments, writing test. Overall a really poorly designed candidate experience.

Order Filler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garfield Heights, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Swagelok (Garfield Heights, OH) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview was through a temp agency it was very easy and honest my interviewer was very friendly and made me aware of all things concerning the company’s wants and needs

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Swagelok.

Interview

The interview was fairly straightforward as far as interviews go. Multiple staff members were present from HR to engineers. The interview was not particularly intimidating as the conversation veered into informal at times and back to very formal while discussing past experience and the job itself.

Business Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swagelok (Cleveland, OH) in March 2018.

Interview

They are very professional and HR was very honest and easy to talk to you. The hiring managers were very easy to talk to as well. They were genuinely just looking for the candidate with the best fit for the positon. They were sincere and honest in answering the questions I asked.

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Swagelok (Solon, OH) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was an hour long and a lot of questions were asked about myself. The supervisor was very nice. The appeared to be professional but did not follow through with the job.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swagelok (Solon, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

wow, getting hired here was a lot of work, had 2 interviews, then had to take a personality profile test, the whole process took a bit long, around six weeks

Interview Questions

• Have you ever heard of swagelok   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swagelok (Solon, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Several calls from the recruiter which where pushy. Postponed interview a couple times, interview was weirdest I ever had. Felt like the just wanted young people with experience and pay them low.

Interview Questions

• What would people say is your worst thing.   1 Answer