TE Connectivity Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 358 of over 358 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TE Connectivity

TE Connectivity

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TE Connectivity

Interview

VP reaches out to me on LinkedIn and scrutinizes me for my background, when I stand my ground, he tells me that he will push my profile to the HR and tells me not to disclose this conversation to the HR. The HR who calls me is rude. Worst interview experience. The company might be good overall but the HR and the VP who reached out to me were pathetic.

Interview Questions
  • HR asked me - Are you money minded?
    Answer Question

TE Connectivity

Application

I interviewed at TE Connectivity

Interview

In general, a very smooth process, they asked me technical and soft-skills questions. It was a One-hour interview, and it felt like a normal conversation. It was One on one interview. I had two interviews. First, the hr recruiter interviewed me, and then the functional manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo) in Apr 2021

Interview

A entrevista foi bem tranquila, os entrevistadores me deixaram a vontade, fui entrevistado por 3 pessoas , RH e 2 profissionais da área responsável pela vaga ofertada, as perguntas foram todas voltadas as minhas esperiências mencionadas no currículo, me senti bem a vontade para responder e até mesmo questionar quando surgiu alguma dúvida.

Interview Questions
  • Tem alguma problema para trabalhar em turno?
  • A vaga é temporária por 6 meses com a possibilidade de prorrogação por mais 3 meses como você se sente em relação a vaga, algum problema? Não mencionou nada sobre a possibilidade de ser efetivado após os 9 meses.
  • Fale um pouco de você e de suas experiências profissionais?

TE Connectivity

Application

I interviewed at TE Connectivity

Interview

Pretty standard interview with 3 - 4 rounds. Met with regional manager, sales director, HR, and another account manager. Each was set up individually over the phone rather than a one time round table.

Interview Questions
  • About my previous work experience and how I believe it applied to the job.

TE Connectivity

Application

I interviewed at TE Connectivity

Interview

First Interview with the department manger: questions about the position, my futre missions, the faced difficulties Second with a RH responsable : to validate the terms of the contract, and confirm the offer

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

TE Connectivity

Application

I interviewed at TE Connectivity

Interview

Llegue a la maquiladora y me recibió la persona al pasar seguridad. Nos dirigimos a la oficina y me platicó que es lo que hacían ahí y de que se trataba el trabajo para el que me estaba postulando.

Interview Questions
  • Me preguntaron en qué área de mi carrera me gustaría ejercer o especializarme.

TE Connectivity

Application

I interviewed at TE Connectivity

Interview

The interview process for this company was very easy and also was enjoyable. People were nice and personable. All in all it was a pleasurable interview process and I left feeling good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TE Connectivity

Application

I interviewed at TE Connectivity

Interview

Conversational but a lot of questions to get to know me and what experience I bring to the role. Questions around what I anticipate to be challenging, why I want this role, what my goals are, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TE Connectivity

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TE Connectivity

Interview

phone screen the onsite interview with leadership. They were very open about the current challenges and current state of the process. They asked good questions and provided answers to all of my questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TE Connectivity

Application

I interviewed at TE Connectivity

Interview

3x1hr discussions with various members of strategy team. Consisted of general discussion of experience along with case based questions to evaluate use of strategy frameworks. Helpful discussion of company culture, role etc

Interview Questions
  • How would you approach the evaluation of a new market entry challenge?
1 person found this interview helpful