Cover image for TELUS

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

TELUS Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 965 of over 965 interviews

In Person7%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guatemala

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TELUS (Guatemala)

Interview

Test de ingles -> Test tecnico, todo muy excelente y personas muy amables, tanto el primer reclutador como el encargado de IT, donde no procese fue en IT ya que fue un poco dificil entender por mi nivel de ingles.

Interview Questions
  • Preguntas directas de Dot Net
    Answer Question

TELUS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TELUS

Interview

The job interview was cancelled as the job position has been cancelled for the time being. But I was really interested by the company and the job position. I hope there will be other opennings.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about TELUS

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

TELUS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS

Interview

Was broken down into 3 main steps - HR screening, case study, director interview. You have time for the case study to prep for it. Its more analytical and looking at raw data and finding trends, solutions etc.

Interview Questions
  • Why do I want to work at Telus, am I more creative or analytical, for the case study, if you could get more information, what would you want to know

TELUS

Application

I interviewed at TELUS

Interview

The technical interview is just a vocal question and answers type of interview which is questionable and the HR interview was very friendly and comfortable. over all the interview process was easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TELUS

Application

I interviewed at TELUS

Interview

Long and hard, online exam with guidelines to follow, but after a while it becomes easier to understand the assignment, requires a lot of Details attention and the ability to perform extensive research.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TELUS (Toronto, ON)

Interview

How the company treats its interviewees is a reflection of who they are. HR will set a specific time to interview you and doesn't bother with giving you other time options and don't ask when you are free. Also, they sent me an excel spreadsheet to work on a Friday afternoon to test me and i had to do it over 2 days, meaning i have to take my weekend to do it. It just shows the lack of respect for interviewees and lack of work life balance to ask interviewees to work on the weekend. Luckily, i didn't join them. Manager was probably a bully. I feel sorry for him/her life.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TELUS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS

Interview

Includes three stages from the initial screening process to the take home test, which if done well would be followed up by a live coding domain specific and behavioural interview.

Interview Questions
  • DS & Algos along with live coding domain specific session and behavioural interview
1 person found this interview helpful

TELUS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS

Interview

- 1st round 30 min interview to get to know the role and team, answer basic questions about motivation and experience - 2nd round was completing a take home assignment using react

Interview Questions
  • - what are your motivations - describe past projects and experience - code a SPA in react

TELUS

Application

I interviewed at TELUS

Interview

The Initial interview was a good experience - scheduled via email - very professional 2nd interview was horrible - did not schedule and got a call from a random number - interviewer was such in a bad mood - VERY rude

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TELUS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TELUS in Oct 2022

Interview

Send a schedule to select an interview time slot. When I got in the interview, I was asked to turn the video off. The call was around 10mins long, background was quite noisy.

Interview Questions
  • present me is it okay for you with a contract base what do you know about our company
Viewing 1 - 10 of 965 Interviews

TELUS Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at TELUS as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.76 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Business Analyst and Technical Support Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Sales Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at TELUS takes an average of 24 days when considering 286 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Technical Support Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Customer Services Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 21 days).

Common stages of the interview process at TELUS according to 286 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 16.44%