Target Associate Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Associate Business Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Great technical and HR rounds

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview process will be having almost 4 rounds:
    1st Round was telephonic interview to check the knowledge on projects worked in previous organization and Statistical Techniques
    2nd Round was more deep dive on the project as F2F interview.
    3rd Round was managerial round.
    4th Round was HR round

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews:
    1) Technical Interview-Panel Interview
    2) Situation Interview- Panel Interview
    3) HR Interview- Telephonic

Interview Questions

• How did you handle escalations?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations went well. Terms and conditions set by me were readily accepted

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

1. Written Assessment: Test of English, Mathematics and Statistics. Basic high school to early graduation content. Please write your details clearly as they use the introduction sheet.
    2. Group discussion:
    Discuss about the topic. Introduce the topic and talk out your points. Do not be aggressive even if the other do so. Aggressive ones, yelling out loud, get out in the next round. It is not a debate.
    3. Behavioural Interview: Follow the SBO (Situation, Behaviour and Outcome). Add L to the formula and discuss your learning. It is acceptable to talk about negative experiences and discuss how you would not make the same mistake again.
    4. Personal Interview: The Final stage includes a personal interview. At this stage its a 95%. They ask you personal questions and things get pretty comfortable and informal. But keep to your limits. Remember it's still an interview. It's acceptable to be humorous but not overly casual.

Interview Questions

• What has been your worst failure in your past role? What will you do to make sure it does not happen again?   Answer Question