Target Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 23, 2017

1.9

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Reno, NV) in August 2017.

Interview

For the Target in Reno, Nevada. .. first, the standard application process online. Fill out paper work, wait a month. Finally talked to Jacky, the hiring lady. She informed me that I did not qualify to work at Target because I was unavailable for weekends, and "every single Target employee works weekends". Which is odd because I have two friends who work there and neither work weekends. ...

Interview Questions

• Can you work weekends? Every single Target employee works weekends...   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Washington, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

Went in on time, manager came up late. Brought me in back asked questions, went around and toured the area applied, asked more questions, said they would call back but Never did.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Columbia, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

Simple questions from two higher ups asking me what I would do in certain situations, and what can I bring to Target. After the interview sign my life away to Target for a different position (because they had too man Electronic workers), as a Hardlines team member.

Electronics Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Two different interviews with different managers. Managers seemed busy and like they just wanted to get it out of the way. Nice people but barely seemed to listen. Can get away with cliche answers.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Electronic Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target in August 2015.

Interview

Have to do three interviews. Then have to wait because there we're other people waiting to be interview. It was a very calm area, the worker was giving us advice to what to say in the interview

Interview Questions

• if a customer come to mad and yelling what do you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Diamond Bar, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Diamond Bar, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Did an online application and was automatically rejected. Had a friend who worked there put in a word to HR and I received a call later that day. I did a phone interview three days after and made it to an in-store interview. I was hired on the spot and did my drug test same day. My results didnt come in for another week andI began some work as a cashier. I used Glassdoor to prep. All the questions have been posted here. Just use your own discretion and be creative with answers.

Electronics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

I got a call asking to come in for the interview. As long as you're bubbly target will hire you. I don't even remember all the questions they asked me but it was as soon as she got done asking me questions I was hired and started working the next couple of days.

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Gilbert, AZ) in September 2010.

Interview

Went through 3 interviews, it was quite a long process. Working wasnt bad but you were definantely working for a red-army.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, 7.75 starting pay. GIlbert AZ.

Anonymous Employee in Blue Springs, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Target (Blue Springs, MO) in April 2010.

Interview

Interview are different than most interviews, less has a lot of "what if" situations, wants you to describe previous situation in work history where you've encounter "x" problem or how did you respond to "x" situation

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you've failed in your previours employment and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

little, offered job and accept it

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2009.

Interview

I applied online and was then called a few weeks later from the HR rep at the store I applied to. I was then called in for an in person interview and there were around 5 other people there for different areas of the store. I did 3 separate interviews without leaving the same room.

The first consisted of past job experience and why Target? I also had to answer a series of simple questions about dealing with difficult customers and how I reacted to it all and handled it.

The second interview was about my strengths and weaknesses and what my interests in general were, so essentially they were trying to see where I fitted into the store.

And the third interview was with the HR lady who basically hired me on the spot and we then went over pay details and orientation and training stuff.

Interview Questions

• Describe a previous job experience where you had to deal with both a difficult employee and a aggravated customer at the same time, and describe how you resolved it   Answer Question

Negotiation

It wasnt really negotiation, I just needed a part time job, so I took it.