Target ETL-AP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

ETL-AP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Plano, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Multiple interviews. The questions were all situational so be prepared to talk about past experiences, how you've overcome your opportunities etc. Be ready to interview 2-3 times and meet with people at all different levels. Interviews will take 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on how it's going. Also be prepared to tell them about yourself in 30 seconds.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a manager or coworker and how you overcame the situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Target

ETL-AP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visalia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Visalia, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Targets interview process is very systematic, and requires multiple step to obtain an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you motivated a direct report who was struggling to keep up?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you brought a group of individuals with opposing view points to a consensus?   Answer Question