Target Executive Team Leader - Logistics Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2016

3.1

Executive Team Leader - Logistics Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Consisted off 5 interviews- one preliminary which was a get to know you interview (informal) and the four from there were behavioral based interviews with different leaders. Questions change per interview but they will always ask you to tell them about yourself (typical elevator speech and then some more personal information) and also ask what you want to work for Target.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I was originally contacted by a recruiter. I completed a phone interview with the recruiter and then was passed on to a one on one interview with a district manager. Very basic situation based interview questions with an expected behavioral answer with less emphasis on the outcome.

Executive Team Leader - Logistics Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter at a University career fair and scheduled an interview. Before the interview, they had me complete an online assessment with primarily situational/behavioral questions. Had two interviews back to back. First interview was with two store managers and the second interview was with a regional manager, but both interviews were similar in terms of questions asked. Heard back in the next 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you made a mistake, how did you come back from it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you worked with people to complete a difficult task   Answer Question

Executive Team Leader - Logistics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

The interviews are prompt and professional. Some stores have an automated system where you can book / schedule interviews. Its one on of the easier interviews I have had. If you have a referral please use it, it shows team work and Target is big on teamwork. You will go through three rounds of interviews and a background check.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for target? Give me a time you made a mistake? Give me a team when you brought a team together? Describe your leadership. Give a summary of your work/job history.   Answer Question

Executive Team Leader - Logistics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

I really appreciated the interview process. All I really can is make sure you are prepared for the interview and the questions that their going to ask (S.T.A.R. METHOD) The assessment originally was suppose to take me 60 minutes, but it took me 3 hours. It was pretty hard (personal opinion). The ladies that interviewed me were pretty nice though. Ask them questions about the assessment, they may offers tips on the best way of taking it.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation in which you know you were wrong ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Tucson, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

Met recruiter at Job Fair. They called me within a week to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was simple basic interview questions. It was the online test that was tough for me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation on how you handled a disgruntled employee. What Type of leader are you.   Answer Question

Executive Team Leader - Logistics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

The Process is lengthy. I am currently on interview number 5 and it has taken almost a month. The interviewers do a great job of keeping the atmosphere very casual.

Executive Team Leader - Logistics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

After applying for the position I received an email that said I was selected to speak with a Target representative. I scheduled a time for the call through their website which requires you to make an account before you apply. The phone call was with an HR rep and I was asked why I wanted to work for Target. After answering that question, the HR rep then informed me I was going to receive an email from someone that was going to help me schedule an in-person interview and that I also had to complete an online assessment before the interview. My interview was with 2 Store Team Leaders. When I arrived at the interview, I was told that the other STL could not make it and that I would interview with him via phone. The interview consisted of personal background and situation/behavioral based questions. Both STLs seemed easy-going and informative which made the interview simple.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you gave a customer a great customer experience   1 Answer

Executive Team Leader - Logistics Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

You have 30 seconds to tell them about yourself. So make this introduction very good. 5 interviews and you must hit everything thing. ACCOUNTABILITY, MANAGE TALENT AND GENUINE INTEREST. QUESTIONS ARE OPEN ENDED. Situation, behaviour and outcome. Stories must make sense and try to avoid repeating yourself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you realized you made a mistake that made a negative impact?   Answer Question

Interested in other opportunities.

Executive Team Leader - Logistics Interview

Interview

3 interviews with different levels on management. Each interview consisted of situational based questions. The interviewer is looking for someone who is energetic, can solve problems well and willing to work hard and be resilient.