Target Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Logistics Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Mission Viejo, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Asked some situational questions by Senior Team Leads. The interview process was fairly relaxed and efficient. Went in without a job came out with one. If you are in need of seasonal work Target is an easy company to work for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Logistics Interview

Interview

firstly a phone interview, then they get you to come in for in person interview with 2 different people. the questions were stupid and pointless, it's pretty much all the typical "tell me a time...." type of questions.

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Two people interviewed me. Very friendly and nice, relaxed. I went into the store and asked at their service desk, was lead over to the personnel offices and waited about five minutes for one of the managers to come over. We went into a little room and he introduced himself, told me a little about himself, the store and the position and then we just casually chatted. He then told me that they had to ask some standard questions. The questions were common sense. During those he took notes, then I was handed off to another manager, and she was very much the same. Then I was told that as long as I passed the drug screening I would be coming on.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if a customer told me that an item had a displayed price less than that which it rung up for.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

Interview scheduled for 9am. Arrived early, interview started at 9:25am. Typical behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

the process was at the high school 3 years ago went thru 3 people that day and had a drug test on the spot in the high school sat down and they made me a job offer.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for Target?   1 Answer

Logistics Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Target in July 2012.

Interview

A fairly average interview process. My job interview lasted more or less 45 minutes, and consisted of 2 separate interviews with two separate team leaders. The questions asked were pretty common, and none seemed out of the ordinary. Although it seemed weird that base pay was never mentioned, until a team leader gave me a piece of paper, and said "We've just hired you, and this will be your pay rate."

Interview Questions

• Name two examples where you have gone out of your way, to accomplish a goal   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation over pay whatsoever. As mentioned above, I was completely unaware of what my base pay would be, until I was actually hired

Anonymous Employee in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (Mankato, MN) in December 2011.

Interview

You show up and fill out a questionnaire one of their computers. Then you go through a series of 3 interviews with the HR representative and 2 Team Leaders. Then the HR rep comes back in the room. If you got hired they'll offer you a job right away.

Interview Questions

• I thought it was pretty typical questions. They write everything down though, so that's a little intimidating.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Target (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

Anywhere from 1-2 interviews, 1 if you are lucky. I had 3 interviews. It was a drawn out questioning process where they ask you specific who-what-when-where-why questions about the most random things. Probably to check your body language and how quick you are able to drum up an answer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Where were you the last time you had to solve a problem? How did you solve it? How many times did you participate with others in a team in the last month? What did you accomplish?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was okay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Otsego, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Otsego, MN) in August 2010.

Interview

I applied at Target and was quickly called in for an interview. Upon arriving at the interview I had to fill out a quick questionaire and take a fairly easy test. If I would have known I would have been waiting for someone for so long I would've taken more time on the test. After about 10 to 15 minutes standing by customer service looking like an idiot finally an assistant manager came to take me into the back and do a 1 on 1 interview. The questions were fairly easy mostly situational and behavioral questions I thought I did awesome. I had to wait almost 20 minutes before I got my 2nd interview with the actual manager of logistics. Same type of questions and I felt I did pretty awesome. He informed me that they would be calling me within the next week to let me know whether I got it or not. I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you volunteered your time to help someone out in need.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Target (San Leandro, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

I called the hr manager and asked for about employment. She was more than happy and I was given an appointment for a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have for working for this company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Don't do any drugs because they do drug test you.