Target Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 29, 2017

2.3

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Logistics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target in October 2017.

Interview

It was about 5 minutes, asked questions about how I performed in related situations. Like what I did before and how it relates to the job. The first interviewer was really nice and passionate about target and then I was called a second time to pretty much tell me I got it in the second interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Vancouver, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online Friday. I was called for an interview Monday. Interviewed Tuesday. Got hired Thursday. There was 2 separate interviews all within an hour. Both were leads or supervisors of the logistics team. Very laid bad and friendly. They both talked a bit about themselves then let me talk about myself. Then they both had 4 behavioral questions each. All relating to past experiences. Easy for me. Then asked about availability and what job sounds most interesting in the logistics department. Overall very positive experience.

Logistics Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Online application -> phone call from HR scheduling interview -> interview. Waited for my interviewer and we sat down, with my application printed out in front of her. She asked me about my availability and why I wanted to work for Target.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in customer service?   Answer Question
    • Would you be open for other positions if they were to open up (cross train)   Answer Question
    • If there was an issue with a customer, how would you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lone Tree, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Lone Tree, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

They call you in and just run down about 4 questions. These questions are typical interview questions like name a time you had an annoying customer. Business casual is good for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to do something you were not familiar with and what happened?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Barboursville, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Barboursville, WV) in May 2017.

Interview

Called for an interview within a week of applying. The first interviewer liked what I had to offer as far as experience and set up another interview on-spot with the store manager. Overall a pretty easy process.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, how you handle a difficult person, what would a former supervisor say is a weakness, what are your career goals.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Applied online, the application portion took 45 minutes just for asking basic credentials.Then I was directed to a third party candidate screening, which was rather redundant. There were 60 either-or questions that you said you more rather hated: teamwork, leading a group, change, dealing with customers, or working in general. Very few positive answers, was hard to answer a question without contradicting yourself 2 questions later. Waisted two weeks, was email declined by HR, not called for interview.

Interview Questions

• "I find it difficult to stay organized" OR "I don't care to know how others are feeling"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Mission Viejo, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Asked some situational questions by Senior Team Leads. The interview process was fairly relaxed and efficient. Went in without a job came out with one. If you are in need of seasonal work Target is an easy company to work for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Frederick, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview that was scheduled was very efficient. Questions asked were to the point and concise. Mainly they wanted to know about previous relevant experience and any other similar work history to the current position I was applying to.

Logistics Interview

Interview

firstly a phone interview, then they get you to come in for in person interview with 2 different people. the questions were stupid and pointless, it's pretty much all the typical "tell me a time...." type of questions.

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Two people interviewed me. Very friendly and nice, relaxed. I went into the store and asked at their service desk, was lead over to the personnel offices and waited about five minutes for one of the managers to come over. We went into a little room and he introduced himself, told me a little about himself, the store and the position and then we just casually chatted. He then told me that they had to ask some standard questions. The questions were common sense. During those he took notes, then I was handed off to another manager, and she was very much the same. Then I was told that as long as I passed the drug screening I would be coming on.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if a customer told me that an item had a displayed price less than that which it rung up for.   1 Answer