Target Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Logistics Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Applied online, the application portion took 45 minutes just for asking basic credentials.Then I was directed to a third party candidate screening, which was rather redundant. There were 60 either-or questions that you said you more rather hated: teamwork, leading a group, change, dealing with customers, or working in general. Very few positive answers, was hard to answer a question without contradicting yourself 2 questions later. Waisted two weeks, was email declined by HR, not called for interview.

Interview Questions

• "I find it difficult to stay organized" OR "I don't care to know how others are feeling"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Employee in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Mission Viejo, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Asked some situational questions by Senior Team Leads. The interview process was fairly relaxed and efficient. Went in without a job came out with one. If you are in need of seasonal work Target is an easy company to work for.

Logistics Interview

Interview

firstly a phone interview, then they get you to come in for in person interview with 2 different people. the questions were stupid and pointless, it's pretty much all the typical "tell me a time...." type of questions.

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Two people interviewed me. Very friendly and nice, relaxed. I went into the store and asked at their service desk, was lead over to the personnel offices and waited about five minutes for one of the managers to come over. We went into a little room and he introduced himself, told me a little about himself, the store and the position and then we just casually chatted. He then told me that they had to ask some standard questions. The questions were common sense. During those he took notes, then I was handed off to another manager, and she was very much the same. Then I was told that as long as I passed the drug screening I would be coming on.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if a customer told me that an item had a displayed price less than that which it rung up for.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

They give you an interview with different managers of the different divisions. You also have to take a drug test and attend orientation, all of which you are legally paid for. They are very nice and respectful during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when not working?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

Interview scheduled for 9am. Arrived early, interview started at 9:25am. Typical behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in South Setauket, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (South Setauket, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

First a computer test for competency, then an in person interview. Wasn't Hard. The people were very friendly, and they knew that hiring young kids would only last the summer anyways.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

the process was at the high school 3 years ago went thru 3 people that day and had a drug test on the spot in the high school sat down and they made me a job offer.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for Target?   1 Answer

Logistics Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Target in July 2012.

Interview

A fairly average interview process. My job interview lasted more or less 45 minutes, and consisted of 2 separate interviews with two separate team leaders. The questions asked were pretty common, and none seemed out of the ordinary. Although it seemed weird that base pay was never mentioned, until a team leader gave me a piece of paper, and said "We've just hired you, and this will be your pay rate."

Interview Questions

• Name two examples where you have gone out of your way, to accomplish a goal   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation over pay whatsoever. As mentioned above, I was completely unaware of what my base pay would be, until I was actually hired

Anonymous Employee in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (Mankato, MN) in December 2011.

Interview

You show up and fill out a questionnaire one of their computers. Then you go through a series of 3 interviews with the HR representative and 2 Team Leaders. Then the HR rep comes back in the room. If you got hired they'll offer you a job right away.

Interview Questions

• I thought it was pretty typical questions. They write everything down though, so that's a little intimidating.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.