Target Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Logistics Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.4

Logistics Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Online application -> phone call from HR scheduling interview -> interview. Waited for my interviewer and we sat down, with my application printed out in front of her. She asked me about my availability and why I wanted to work for Target.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in customer service?   Answer Question
  • Would you be open for other positions if they were to open up (cross train)   Answer Question
  • If there was an issue with a customer, how would you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Employee in Barboursville, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Barboursville, WV) in May 2017.

Interview

Called for an interview within a week of applying. The first interviewer liked what I had to offer as far as experience and set up another interview on-spot with the store manager. Overall a pretty easy process.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, how you handle a difficult person, what would a former supervisor say is a weakness, what are your career goals.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Applied online, the application portion took 45 minutes just for asking basic credentials.Then I was directed to a third party candidate screening, which was rather redundant. There were 60 either-or questions that you said you more rather hated: teamwork, leading a group, change, dealing with customers, or working in general. Very few positive answers, was hard to answer a question without contradicting yourself 2 questions later. Waisted two weeks, was email declined by HR, not called for interview.

Interview Questions

• "I find it difficult to stay organized" OR "I don't care to know how others are feeling"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Mission Viejo, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Asked some situational questions by Senior Team Leads. The interview process was fairly relaxed and efficient. Went in without a job came out with one. If you are in need of seasonal work Target is an easy company to work for.

Logistics Interview

Interview

firstly a phone interview, then they get you to come in for in person interview with 2 different people. the questions were stupid and pointless, it's pretty much all the typical "tell me a time...." type of questions.

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Two people interviewed me. Very friendly and nice, relaxed. I went into the store and asked at their service desk, was lead over to the personnel offices and waited about five minutes for one of the managers to come over. We went into a little room and he introduced himself, told me a little about himself, the store and the position and then we just casually chatted. He then told me that they had to ask some standard questions. The questions were common sense. During those he took notes, then I was handed off to another manager, and she was very much the same. Then I was told that as long as I passed the drug screening I would be coming on.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if a customer told me that an item had a displayed price less than that which it rung up for.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

They give you an interview with different managers of the different divisions. You also have to take a drug test and attend orientation, all of which you are legally paid for. They are very nice and respectful during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when not working?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

Interview scheduled for 9am. Arrived early, interview started at 9:25am. Typical behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in South Setauket, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (South Setauket, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

First a computer test for competency, then an in person interview. Wasn't Hard. The people were very friendly, and they knew that hiring young kids would only last the summer anyways.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

the process was at the high school 3 years ago went thru 3 people that day and had a drug test on the spot in the high school sat down and they made me a job offer.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for Target?   1 Answer