Target Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 1, 2017

2.6

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Prattville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Prattville, AL) in November 2016.

Interview

they were fast and friendly and listened to what all you had to say. each lady i talked to was very nice and they cared about your input on things. they helped make the interview very fun and easy!

Interview Questions

• what is your goal while working at target   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Flower Mound, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Went in, interviewed with an Executive Team Lead and a regular Team Lead. Got asked a few questions relating to the job, then got called back for a second interview a day later.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult situation you found yourself in at work and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target in September 2015.

Interview

it was short and easy not too many questions not hard at all. Very basic asking about experiences you have had and what not. Then had my second interview eight there on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanford, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Hanford, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I went in and they made me wait at the starbucks in there. And the manager came and just asked me about my self basically. I got a second interview where i interviewed with a different manager. He just asked about my hobbies and the times and days im available to work.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Louisville, KY).

Interview

I filled out application on line, and I got a phone call to come in for an interview, and then I was to take a drug test, then I had to come in for a second interview.

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target in January 2014.

Interview

Im a hard worker leadership skills team player dependable

Stocker Interview

Interview

everything was great please upload my resume

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in work place?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Interview

The interview was a little more in-depth than I would have expected for a low level high school job. We went through a workbook of questions for about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in the past where you exhibited leadership qualities.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owasso, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Owasso, OK) in March 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by someone who worked at Guest Relations. First thing I was told was that they had a full day of interviews set up for the job I was applying for and I was the first. I was asked about 5-6 personality questions and other average interview questions. I was then given a 20 question test to complete and then was taken to be interviewed by the store manager (the person who was supposed to interview me was on maternity leave and was told that the store manager rarely does interviews). So being interviewed by the store manager was kind of nerve-wracking. I was asked different personality questions. After the interview, she told me I would receive a call/e-mail telling me whether I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were frustrated with someone and how you overcame it (if you did).   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Memphis, TN) in November 2011.

Interview

I got the call to come in for an interview on a Wednesday. I came in for the interview on a Friday. I took an assessment test and got interviewed by 2 separate people. I got offered the job shortly after.