Target Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Stocker Interview Questions

2.6

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Prattville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Prattville, AL) in November 2016.

Interview

they were fast and friendly and listened to what all you had to say. each lady i talked to was very nice and they cared about your input on things. they helped make the interview very fun and easy!

Interview Questions

• what is your goal while working at target   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target in September 2015.

Interview

it was short and easy not too many questions not hard at all. Very basic asking about experiences you have had and what not. Then had my second interview eight there on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanford, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Hanford, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I went in and they made me wait at the starbucks in there. And the manager came and just asked me about my self basically. I got a second interview where i interviewed with a different manager. He just asked about my hobbies and the times and days im available to work.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Louisville, KY).

Interview

I filled out application on line, and I got a phone call to come in for an interview, and then I was to take a drug test, then I had to come in for a second interview.

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target in January 2014.

Interview

Im a hard worker leadership skills team player dependable

Stocker Interview

Interview

everything was great please upload my resume

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in work place?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Interview

The interview was a little more in-depth than I would have expected for a low level high school job. We went through a workbook of questions for about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in the past where you exhibited leadership qualities.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owasso, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Owasso, OK) in March 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by someone who worked at Guest Relations. First thing I was told was that they had a full day of interviews set up for the job I was applying for and I was the first. I was asked about 5-6 personality questions and other average interview questions. I was then given a 20 question test to complete and then was taken to be interviewed by the store manager (the person who was supposed to interview me was on maternity leave and was told that the store manager rarely does interviews). So being interviewed by the store manager was kind of nerve-wracking. I was asked different personality questions. After the interview, she told me I would receive a call/e-mail telling me whether I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were frustrated with someone and how you overcame it (if you did).   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Memphis, TN) in November 2011.

Interview

I got the call to come in for an interview on a Wednesday. I came in for the interview on a Friday. I took an assessment test and got interviewed by 2 separate people. I got offered the job shortly after.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Baltimore, MD) in August 2011.

Interview

I filled out the application online and then got a call 2 days later to interview for the following week. On the day of the interview, I had to go to a computer at Target and fill out a questionnaire, about 15-20 questions. It was hard for me to read the questions because it was near the checkout line and it was loud with people talking, but I got through it.

Later I waited for a few minutes and a team leader interviewed me for about 20-25 minutes. There were some basic questions about me and my background. She asked about 4 multi-part questions that were in the same format: tell me about an experience you had, how you handled it, and what was the outcome. I was shown around the place I would be working in the back as a stocker.

I waited a few minutes and the store manager interviewed me in the same way as the team leader. I was given a conditional offer and an HR person interviewed me for about 2 minutes to tell me about wage and the drug test and how they would communicate with me about the next steps. The conditions to the offer are that the background check is OK and the drug test is OK.

The people were friendly and the work culture seems nice.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a problem you solved. (3 parts: the problem, how you handled it, the outcome.)   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you worked with a group of people.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about one of your weaknesses.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with someone. (the issue, how it was handled, the outcome.)   Answer Question