Target Target GSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.1

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Target GSA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target in January 2017.

Interview

One phone interview with human resources , two in person interviews with team leader and store team leader. Questions were pretty tricky, but if you come prepared it's not so bad. Very friendly interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were frustrated at work. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

3 Interviews with upper-management, ETLHR, GSTL, and Store Manager. This interview was very close situational pertaining to outcomes. Long process, but well worth it. Up until the end when I realized that this position was not as expected/intended/described.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Target (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a three series process. I initially was interviewing for an HR position and speaking with one of the Team Leaders of HR. Then I had to interview with the exec team leader of HR. We spoke he decided that I would be more fit as a GSA and had me schedule to come back and meet with the Exec team leader of Guest Services

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation that you encountered that was chaotic and walk us through the steps you took to handle the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Redwood City, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. They asked a lot of personal and motivational questions. I interviewed with 3 different people, all were extremely nice. The whole thing took a little over an hour.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation and how you got through it?   1 Answer

Target GSA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Was called to come in for interview and had to complete a questionnaire first. Then I was met by a manager and she asked questions for about 20 minutes from a form of questions that she filled out as I answered. I then was instructed that they would be in touch for a second interview where they offered me employment and gave directions for a drug screening to be completed within 24 hours. After that, I was given an orientation date and told to come back in khaki and red.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, even though I had prior experience in retail and was not a teenager.

Anonymous Employee in Marion, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Marion, IL).

Interview

First was a phone interview second was an interview with the Lead GSA then the executive manager at target

Interview Questions

• most were behavioral and situational questions "tell me a time when" or "what would you do if"   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Danville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Target (Danville, VA) in September 2013.

Interview

Its easy, it don't take long,dont take a rocket science to get hired, pretty much you fill out app online..keep calling, or they'll call you. You have an interview over the phone, which gets you a in person interview set up right away if they like you. Then after that its the this is the deal do you want the job meeting.

Anonymous Employee in East Peoria, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (East Peoria, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview is basically asking you questions of how you would handle specific situations. Such as, so and so is angry and we don't have their item, what would you do for them? The interviewer has a scripted packet and asks you those questions and writes down your answers.

Interview Questions

• In the past, how have you handled stressful situations? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenner, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Target (Kenner, LA) in October 2012.

Interview

They only ask a question if they know you. Other then that they joke around and brag about how they don't have to be on the floor. They need classes on how to be more professional. Make the question more relatable to the job that your interviewing for.

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (McKinney, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

It was pretty easy they basically interviews you with prepared questions off a piece of paper. I answered and was hired. Pretty simple. What I don't like it they didn't promote from within first they hired me off the street.