Target Visual Merchandising Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Target Visual Merchandising Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Target

2.0

Visual Merchandise Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Target in October 2015.

Interview

One interview with manager for new type of merchandising position. Brief testing of artistic ability to stage products with color coordination. A visit and tour of store may have been a better way to assess artistic ability.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Visual Merchandising Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (San Antonio, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

I first applied for the ETL position. I was contacted by and Target recruiter about 2 months after i submitted an application. There was a total of 3 interviews. 1st over the phone with the recruiter where he told me more about the company. 2nd with an STL (store team lead), and the last with district partners.

Visual Merchandising Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Birmingham, AL) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, after describing the position, set an in person interview date - four other in person interviews on that same day including HR District Manager. They were all very pleasant and professional. At the end of all the interviews I was given an offer that same day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you... How would you get all the tasks done...   1 Answer