Teavana Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teavana Interview Questions

Interviews at Teavana

2.3

Team Member Interview

Interview

Behavioral interview. Submit your application and get response in 2 weeks. Got a response that night. One on one interview with the store manager. Interview took place outside because the store location was located at the Mall. Short interview took around 20 minutes to complete.

Interview Questions

• Give us a situation where you lead to a solution to a problem   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Teavana (Wellington, FL).

Interview

The interview process wasn't long or tedious. It took only one interview because the Assistant Manager was out of town assisting another storm. The longest part was waiting for the background check

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about?
      Tell me about yourself?
      What is your favorite color?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Teavana.

Interview

I applied online and was called to come in to the store to interview with the manager. The interview lasted about 15-20 minutes and I was called and offered the position the following day. The whole hiring process took about 5 days.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you disagreed with a coworker. How did you solve it?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teavana (Newark, DE) in November 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone because the store manager loved my references and resume and she already knew she wanted to hire me, but an interview was policy. So I had a 6 minute phone interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Teavana (Ontario, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Showed up early (15 mins), waited for other to arrive. while waiting I smelled the tea they had out and look at the products that were on display. Then we all went out of the store to fine setting for the interview. We sat next to a baby that screamed cried the whole time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teavana (Orange, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

The other team members were nice and friendly. I was offered advice on the process and what to expect. The team lead was supportive and helpful in getting my interview set up with the manager. The manager was nice on the phone, however the job was not available since Teavana as a company is being closed in all malls.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teavana (Norfolk, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was simple and easy, she asked me questions that I knew how to answer. She was nice and said I probably have plenty of experience from working at my current job (grocery store). She told me she'd had other interviews and would call me in a few days to be fair, but she sent me a rejection email 15 minutes after my interview. I was shocked because I thought the interview went well so I called her and asked why and she said "we need someone for Christmas" and I told her that was available for Christmas, then she said "maybe that was someone else, we also need someone with more experience". This also confused me because she told that I probably had plenty of experience in the interview and the job description said no previous experience is needed. Either she was confused or not being truthful. Overall, this was a waste of time.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teavana in June 2017.

Interview

We met at the store, the manager made me a cup of Tea, then we began a scripted interview in the food court of the mall. Many of the questions were how I had dealt with previous situations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult experience with a customer and how you got through it.   Answer Question

Barista Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teavana.

Interview

Went on one on one interview. That went super well, then I went into a group interview. did not get call back. The group interview was done literally outside in the mall with the general public which I found to be strange.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairview Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teavana (Fairview Heights, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied mid/late-April. Was finally asked to come in and interview on a Friday afternoon in late May. A positive thing is that I did get a free drink. However, the questions were tough. Was told I would hear back in a week and never received a call. As of the time of this review, it has been a month since my interview. I am glad I applied elsewhere and got a job because this interview process was terrible.

Interview Questions

• Think of one thing you use on a regular basis. Now - try to convince me to buy this item.   Answer Question