Tech Mahindra Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Tech Mahindra Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Quite simple, went to recruiter and then answered few questions about my work experience and a final ops round at tech mahindra and explained my profile and got selected

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mani Majra, Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mani Majra, Chandigarh (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

process was easy you have to answer calmly they will try to realise you that you are not worthy
    but it is ok try to calm i was in delhi but now in goa soon in dubai . i am feeling elated while working with them

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview time will take your minimum 4 hours. There are 5 round's interview. They will ask you some questions to check your English skills . They give you some subject to speak . The subject would be normal so that you could speak on that.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous organisation ?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

interview takes place in 3 levels for domestic process first basic candidate is asked to give introduction of him or herself to check language proficiency and second round versant test is taken to check candidate listening skills and final round is client round

Interview Questions

• why did you want to join bpo industry   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Ahmedabad (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

its just about your self and some paper mcq works and some basic math questions. then some wrriten work and. typing test in english lenguage then sellary disscution with hr ..and thats sit.

Interview Questions

• about your self and your are comfertable in all shifts and where do you work in privious and act ..   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverview, NB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Riverview, NB (Canada)) in October 2018.

Interview

Just a few questions about yourself, mostly manager was speaking about the job, shifts, salary and benefits. On my questions about the benefits (amount, conditions) didn't answer and told that that would be in the upcoming welcome letter if you would be hired. Then test for printing - WPM, then you have around 40-60 min to do virtual assessment and then 1 more interview with 2 managers of leadership team. All the process took around 2 hours.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverview, NB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Riverview, NB (Canada)) in August 2018.

Interview

There was a brief typing test to prove my skills and WPM. There was another computer test where my attention to details were tested, and finally I was asked to give the resolution to a specific scenario that I encountered with a customer.

Interview Questions

• If I was a team player, and a good customer service advocate.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Malad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Piece of cake as no one wants to join tech m. Writtem easy grammer test and one hr round and one ops round go thru consultancy to skip and get thru. The company hr arent qualified mba every floor has a business hr which is very funny. U and me can become hr.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

There 3 stages of interview
    First screening and then online test and speaking test and after that manager round
    After all these the selected candidates will submit the documenta for documentation and offer letter

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

it was 4 round process first three round were about communication, aptitute and letter writing and the last round was client round. It was average process , i was selected for the paytm bakend process.