Tech Mahindra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 17, 2018
1,820 Interview Reviews

2.8

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

• Conduct discussions with Account Managers on back up plans to ensure delivery, if needed
    • Manage escalations by documenting the escalation plan and process, communicating the same to customer and directing the team appropriately to bring the situation under control

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hartford, CT) in January 2018.

Interview

After the initial phone screen, the recruiter set a phone screen with the Tech Mahindra resource, who did not call at the time scheduled, and sent me a text asking for more time. I did not think much of it, at the time, but this behavior would persist through the entire process. I was invited to come for a face to face interview the next week. The interview itself was conversational, with some behavioral questions, but overall not difficult, however the main contact had to keep exiting the room, breaking the flow of the interview. The main contact then followed up with a second phone screen to ask the questions they had planned to ask in person. This call also did not happen when we scheduled, and again they communicated via text message to put me off until later in the evening. At this point the "red flags" had gone up, and I was reluctant to accept the next in person round of interviews. The contact texted me two hours before my scheduled interview to reschedule 30 minutes, and upon my arrival, I was made to wait another 30 minutes. The final in person interview was with the director, and was possibly the worst, most unprofessional experience I've had in 20 years in IT. By the end of this interview it was clear that I would not want to work for this organization.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Interview was easy and good. The process took a month. There were 4 rounds in which 2 were technical. One was with the leadership and the last one was hr. The technical interviews were good.

IT Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview bunch of rapid fire questions, some even asked while answering a different one. A day later, I was informed that I was selected for the next stage where it would be a conference call. A few hours later, I received a phone call informing me that the conference call would not be needed as I was selected to have a offer, pending the results of a background check. I sent back the authorization and information needed for the background check the next business day & was informed it would take 5 business days to be complete. Following the complete, they realized the background check company missed a part and would have to run that missing part & I had to answer an skills test that consisted of both technical questions and a test of my typing speed, but was giving a tentative start date. The next day, I offically got the offer letter that needed to be signed and returned.

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Evaluated technical skills - It was very good. 3 levels of interview, basic and then medium and then advanced and final HR Interview. All in day but confirmation came after 2 weeks and then over the phone salary negotiation and offer letter made and initiated background process process

Interview Questions

• basic to medium to advanced technical skills evaluated   1 Answer

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Quite easy and smooth, Nothing out of the box,they hire in bulk so not a big deal to crack interview.However the torture begins once you are with the company.

Interview Questions

Interview

If you clear the first round it will be easy to clear the next rounds. No hikes to the employees. If you want government like job, tech mahindra is the best place

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

It was joint campus placement with three rounds. First round was Online Aptitude test (30 mins), second round was 1:1 Technical Round where the interviewer asked 3-4 technical questions and third round was HR round where we discussed on my area of interest and hobbies etc.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Plano, TX).

Interview

1. Aptitude Test consisting questions on maths, English, mental ability
    2. Onsite 2 interviews: technical interview consisting questions on Design questions, Core Java questions, New technologies, Some testing questions, scenario based questions

Interview Questions

• 1. Design questions
      2. Resume explanations
      2.Data structure concepts   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in July 2017.

Interview

I was called by tech mahindra and set up interview on webex. After that HR email me saying congratulation and they need my information for background check.He sent me offer letter with joining date and said to not sign it because joining date may vary depending on background check.They took 1 month for background check and drug test.After that He email me saying that background check is all done and I have to join from next monday & He will send me revised Offer letter tomorrow. I left my current job and ready to move at their client location.From Next day HR stops replying emails and calls.After 2 days he emailed that may be there is change in project and joining date may vary and He will let me know in 2 days.I used to email him everyday but He never replied.after couple of days he emailed me that may be that project will never starts and If they have any opportunity for me they will let me know.Totally he changes my joining date 5 times. HR was not responsive at all.

Interview Questions

• They ask me to write code in any programming language(e.g- C,C++,JAVA) and duties on my current job,   Answer Question