Tech Mahindra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,506 Interview Reviews

2.8

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Plano, TX).

Interview

1. Aptitude Test consisting questions on maths, English, mental ability
    2. Onsite 2 interviews: technical interview consisting questions on Design questions, Core Java questions, New technologies, Some testing questions, scenario based questions

Interview Questions

• 1. Design questions
      2. Resume explanations
      2.Data structure concepts   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Probably one of the worse and unprofessional interviews I have ever been on. multiple positions were being filled and all candidates were scheduled at the same time and was being shepherded into rooms with different interviewers. Communication skills of first interviewer was non-existent, however once he greenlighted me, the 2nd level interviewer was much better. Ridiculously easy questions for position being filled, which only means they were looking to fill for quantity and not quality. Once selected, the offer was roughly 30% less than local market dictates, yet the internal recruiter had no regard or willing to have a discussion about it. Came off extremely conceited, as if I should be happy I got that even. maybe a good role for someone starting off in their careers(2-3 years exp) but not experienced professionals. Office/recruiting culture seems to be that of Company's originating region, rather than where the hiring is being done.

Interview Questions

• "Describe raid 5 and raid 0", not that the question was difficult, but the fact this was the most difficult question among those asked.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

It was joint campus placement with three rounds. First round was Online Aptitude test (30 mins), second round was 1:1 Technical Round where the interviewer asked 3-4 technical questions and third round was HR round where we discussed on my area of interest and hobbies etc.

Net Backup Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Troy, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by Tech Mahindra Employee and was asked to join a Skype interview on Sunday at 10:00 am EST. I waited until 10:30 and still no call. This is the 3rd time a similar thing has happened with this company. I will be asking to have my name pulled from their list. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

Test Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Good process, participated in the walkin interview.Good process, participated in the walkin interview.Good process, participated in the walkin interview.Good process, participated in the walkin interviewGood process, participated in the walkin interview

Inter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

phone Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process

good very pleasant We review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Quite simple, went to recruiter and then answered few questions about my work experience and a final ops round at tech mahindra and explained my profile and got selected

ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Accepted Offer
      Application

Application
      I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.   Answer Question

Adoption & Training Expert (Contract) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Extremely poor process.

They outsource all cold calling to an Indian-based company called TGC World - with very poor English speaking employees, who forgets you are actually a person and not a piece of meat. They usually cannot give you any details on the position they are trying to sell to you. I was informed that Techmahindra, on behalf of one of their clients in Cork, Ireland, was looking for a "Skype for Business, Adoption & Training Expert".

TGC World calls me night and day, while in work, although I keep telling them to please keep communication via e-mail as I'm with customers, in office, etc.

The first "interview" between myself and Techmahindra didn't take place as Techmahindra didn't show up. We try again the following day, which again was a mess. Here's why-

1. I dial into the bridge conference 10 minutes early, as told to do. I wait for 15 minutes in the call and then get a call from TGC World who asks me why I'm not in the call as planned (angrily). I explain her that I am most definitely on the call, but that a Meeting Leader hasn't shown up yet/admitted me to the call. She says that's not true as he is there waiting for me. I tell her again that he has to admit me, that's how bridges work. She says she will call him and ask. I take a screenshot of my phone, clearly showing me having dialed in and waited for 20-ish minutes. 10 seconds later, the bridge conference dies and I dial in again. This time is is working.

2. The bridge connection quality is terrible.

3. The interviewer/screener is Indian with an extremely poor English. I unfortunately only understand 1/3 of what he is saying.

4. The job description is no longer what I was initially informed. It is now a Programme Management position for something I have never heard of in my life. I try to ask why I wasn't informed about this, but I am completely ignored.

5. I'm asked about my background and experience and I ask the interviewer if he has my resume in front of me. He says no. He only has my profile, which is basically my expected salary, notice period, and my name. I mention that TGC World had it sent over. He doesn't bother answering. I start explaining about previous projects and programms, etc. I should've stopped the interview at 4), I know!!

6. I'm asked how I will implement this huge programme....... yup, right there. No job spec, zero information, null background.

7. I have a feeling that he has a hard time understanding English, so I stop explaining.

8. I'm not allowed to ask any questions.

9. I write TGC World an email after, explaining that this process was under all critique.

10. I didn't pursue this further.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

i went through reference so it was good for me. the entire process was really nice , all the people i met were very nice and were looking thought process.

Interview Questions

• it was mostly related to sdlc,metrics, testing phases of product. also they asked me to prepare a presentation why microservices testing should be adopted.   1 Answer