Tech Mahindra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 24, 2017
1,714 Interview Reviews

2.8

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Quite easy and smooth, Nothing out of the box,they hire in bulk so not a big deal to crack interview.However the torture begins once you are with the company.

Interview Questions

Interview

If you clear the first round it will be easy to clear the next rounds. No hikes to the employees. If you want government like job, tech mahindra is the best place

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Very basic questions on Java and C. Questions on academic projects and industrial training.
    Casual talk on some extracurricular achievements. Overall positive experience and finally selected. The interviewer was very very sportive and friendly.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Plano, TX).

Interview

1. Aptitude Test consisting questions on maths, English, mental ability
    2. Onsite 2 interviews: technical interview consisting questions on Design questions, Core Java questions, New technologies, Some testing questions, scenario based questions

Interview Questions

• 1. Design questions
      2. Resume explanations
      2.Data structure concepts   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

It was joint campus placement with three rounds. First round was Online Aptitude test (30 mins), second round was 1:1 Technical Round where the interviewer asked 3-4 technical questions and third round was HR round where we discussed on my area of interest and hobbies etc.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in July 2017.

Interview

I was called by tech mahindra and set up interview on webex. After that HR email me saying congratulation and they need my information for background check.He sent me offer letter with joining date and said to not sign it because joining date may vary depending on background check.They took 1 month for background check and drug test.After that He email me saying that background check is all done and I have to join from next monday & He will send me revised Offer letter tomorrow. I left my current job and ready to move at their client location.From Next day HR stops replying emails and calls.After 2 days he emailed that may be there is change in project and joining date may vary and He will let me know in 2 days.I used to email him everyday but He never replied.after couple of days he emailed me that may be that project will never starts and If they have any opportunity for me they will let me know.Totally he changes my joining date 5 times. HR was not responsive at all.

Interview Questions

• They ask me to write code in any programming language(e.g- C,C++,JAVA) and duties on my current job,   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Probably one of the worse and unprofessional interviews I have ever been on. multiple positions were being filled and all candidates were scheduled at the same time and was being shepherded into rooms with different interviewers. Communication skills of first interviewer was non-existent, however once he greenlighted me, the 2nd level interviewer was much better. Ridiculously easy questions for position being filled, which only means they were looking to fill for quantity and not quality. Once selected, the offer was roughly 30% less than local market dictates, yet the internal recruiter had no regard or willing to have a discussion about it. Came off extremely conceited, as if I should be happy I got that even. maybe a good role for someone starting off in their careers(2-3 years exp) but not experienced professionals. Office/recruiting culture seems to be that of Company's originating region, rather than where the hiring is being done.

Interview Questions

• "Describe raid 5 and raid 0", not that the question was difficult, but the fact this was the most difficult question among those asked.   Answer Question

Net Backup Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Troy, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by Tech Mahindra Employee and was asked to join a Skype interview on Sunday at 10:00 am EST. I waited until 10:30 and still no call. This is the 3rd time a similar thing has happened with this company. I will be asking to have my name pulled from their list. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

Test Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Good process, participated in the walkin interview.Good process, participated in the walkin interview.Good process, participated in the walkin interview.Good process, participated in the walkin interviewGood process, participated in the walkin interview

Inter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

phone Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process

good very pleasant We review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site.