The Zappos Family Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Zappos Family Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2018

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Zappos Family.

Interview

I applied online. The first application is kind of long. After you made it to the second round, you have to do a challenge and a virtual interview. The challenge is simply to take insights of data (a lot of data!) and prepare a report. They are not specific in what they want. The interview the computer record your answer and they ask you six questions. They are technical and personality questions.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Champaign, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

apply online , then nearly immediate got the online assess, including a virtual interview and a tech challenge, which would have a week to finish. It seems the virtual interview was very important.

Customer Loyalty Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (New York, NY).

Interview

Do not waste time unless you know somebody who works there. What ever you do do not act like you have any sense. Be a complete wierdo, also if well spoken dumb it down. If you are not a wierdo or socially awkward you will not be hired. If you are honest you will not be hired. Quilifacations mean 0 which is fine. So if they think you are not hipster or bit too well dressed, in shape or too attractive you will not get job. Also to note long process so factor that in. They give standard pr bs email apply in 6 months. People have bills get a grip.

User Experience Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family.

Interview

There was a virtual interview that asked questions about my experience and why I would be a great fit. I also had to complete a challenge that tested my skills.

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2018.

Interview

First you must do a one way video interview and send in a concept solution for a certain issue. My issue was finding friends at a music festival when your phone is dead and you didn't agree on a meeting place.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Zappos Family.

Interview

You have to do a virtual interview and a challenge. You will have 2 chances to complete the virtual interview and most of questions are to get to know your personality. There were 2 questions relating to statistic general knowledge

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2018.

Interview

Tough and abstract coding questions. The manager and recruiter were extremely friendly. The coding test was very complex. Focus on medium to hard coding challenges. Geared towards completing challenging questions very quickly.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family in February 2018.

Interview

The first phase of selection was a Hackerrank challenge followed by a virtual interview. The candidates selected after this were supposed to be called in for an on-site interview. The hacker rank problem wasn't that hard. There was sufficient time of 2:30 hr for solving fours questions.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if I gifted you an elephant and elephant loves you so much?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Zappos Family in February 2018.

Interview

I was asked to finish a recorded virtual interview as well as a Restful API powered by Hackerrank. There were about 9 questions in the virtual interview, most of which were behavioral questions while 2-3 of them were related to basic development knowledge.

Buying Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2017.

Interview

I submitted a video cover letter and application, got a virtual recorded interview, then flown out to Las Vegas for the final round. It was a very fun trip and I felt it went well, though I did not get an offer. Everyone was super nice at Zappos and they seemed to have a culture that stands up to their great reputation.