The Zappos Family Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Zappos Family Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2017

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Zappos Family.

Interview

Had a small Technical Interview at HackerRank followed by a video Interview which had to be recorded and sent to them. I didn't get selected after the video round, response time deserves a positive comment.

Interview Questions

• What three things would you take to an island with you.   Answer Question

Software Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Zappos Family.

Interview

The first round is online coding with 5 questions. They're pretty simple. The second is a virtual interview with some technical and behavior questions. After passing those two rounds, there's a onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• what would you bring in a deserted island?   1 Answer

Merchandising Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at The Zappos Family.

Interview

After applying they will send you a link to a Virtual interview and a challenge based on which job you are applying for. You must complete the challenge, for merchandising was a 15 post instagram, and then the virtual interview. They will reply within the month.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family.

Interview

first, was a coding assignment consisting of 2 easy question , followed by another coding test and then a virtual interview. Clearing all these you will be invited for an onsite technical interview.

Interview Questions

• coding ques for first test were: staircase problem and first repeating character in an array problem.   Answer Question

Brand Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

First you had to submit your resume and some basic info. Then they email you a challenge where you have to complete an idea for a new brand they should feature on their website. Then they send you ten questions that you have to answer through the camera on your computer.

Interview Questions

• What two things would you bring with you on a deserted island?
      What is your idea of "excellent customer service"?
      Why does this internship appeal to you?
      What aspects of your website would you change?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family in February 2017.

Interview

behavioral interview - video interview - using taketheinterview - 7 questions - decent enough - just want to know your attitude and your representation - 1st round coding challenge - 2nd round behavioral - 3rd round final in vegas - interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family.

Interview

Online coding challenge that had 5 questions for 2 hours followed by an online behavioural interview. They are very quick in replying. If you clear the online interview then there is an onsite interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Filled in a application online. Almost immediately received the next step which was to make a 15 page Instagram campaign and required to do a virtual interview. You can do the interview anytime but they give you about 5 days for the entire process. They are very quick to make set up the next on-site interviews in Las Vegas.

Interview Questions

• what animal would you want to be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Columbus, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

It took about a few ways. An case challenging about promotion on zappos's website and a visual interview. But you have two times to record if not satisfied by your answer.

Inter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Zappos Family in February 2017.

Interview

After I submit my application for the software engineer intern position, I got an email from them telling me to complete an online challenge in Hackerrank. There were 5 coding questions in 120 minutes.