Tillys Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 332 of over 332 interviews

Employee Referral4%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Tillys

Application

I interviewed at Tillys

Interview

Few questions about yourself then a quick activity like making an outfit using things from the store. I walked around the store and talked as we walked. Overall pretty comforting and relaxed.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose Tillys?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Tillys (Orlando, FL)

Interview

Long process with 2 interviews weeks apart, they didn’t didn’t even give me a call back until about 2 months after they had told me that they were interested in me.

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience Goals in life Where do you see yourself in 5 years What was a time you had to think on your feet
  • How long did you work for your previous company

Tillys

Application

I interviewed at Tillys

Interview

Very casual. Mine was a group interview, but it was only with one other candidate. It was very conversational. There was an activity at the end to pick out an outfit for a customer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tillys

Application

I interviewed at Tillys

Interview

group interview with a couple people, brought you into the store and asked you a couple of questions. Overall interview was very easy and employees were really nice to you, best advice is to be yourself

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tillys

Application

I interviewed at Tillys

Interview

The process was quick and easy, introduced myself and was ask the basic interview questions like my strengths and weaknesses, they mainly care about if you're friendly and fit the vibe.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you struggled and what was the end result

Tillys

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tillys

Interview

Group interview of about 7 people. Asked us trendy questions like whose our favorite celebrity. Made us choose an outfit from a pair of shorts. Whole interview took about 20 min.

Interview Questions
  • What celebrity do you identify more with?

Tillys

Application

I interviewed at Tillys

Interview

They easy group setting .Dress how you would if you where going to work.They ask simple questions. But sense it’s a group setting have multiple answers for questions in case someone uses your response for one of the questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tillys

Application

I interviewed at Tillys

Interview

The interview process was actually enjoyable. Four applicants, including myself, went to the back of the store and answered some simple questions. At the end, we picked out an outfit for a certain scenario (ours was going to the beach). I received a call and have my second interview tomorrow.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennewick, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tillys (Kennewick, WA)

Interview

It was a group interview of 7, split us into two groups. The first half went out on the sales floor while the other half asked and answered questions to the other applicants. My group was answering the interview questions first, which was 30 minutes. Then we went out onto the sales floor for an hour and a half! We were told this would be 15-30minutes each. It definitely felt like we were being taken advantage of, as this were on a busy evening and only one position was being offered.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tillys

Application

I interviewed at Tillys

Interview

It was easy! Stood at the front of the store with the manager and they asked a few easy questions, including one question where you had to go pick out an outfit.

Interview Questions
  • Imagine you're going to a concert with a friend (usually they'll say it's a friend of the opposite gender). Pick out an outfit for them.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 332 Interviews