US Army All-Source Intelligence Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at US Army

1.9

All Source Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Stewart, GA

Application

I interviewed at US Army (Fort Stewart, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

Recruited through United States Army recruitment station

Negotiation

I stated which job I wanted specifically, other than that, there is no negotiating when you join the army!

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

All Source Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sierra Vista, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army (Sierra Vista, AZ) in October 2010.

Interview

army recruiter goes over your asvab score and shows what jobs you can do.

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Binghamton, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

There is no interview you just have to pass the background investigation. It is a pretty painless process, just be up front and honest about your past. If they find you have lied you only make the process harder and may not get the job. As the Army is downsizing they have become stricter with who they allow to join the ranks. Waivers are not available like they once were.

Interview Questions

• they ask about everything you have ever done   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hope Mills, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Hope Mills, NC) in June 2013.

Interview

Not really a regular interview. Went through the main steps of ensuring that I qualify for the military and that I had a clean record. I took a test to see where my skills were and what jobs I was most qualified for.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions. (Legal issues, Drug or alcohol issues, etc.)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (San Diego, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

Depending on internal testing scores and availability.

Negotiation

ask for bonus if available. Go high every time. Field is always looking for analyst and the US Army will pay money to get available candidates.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Myers, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

Took a test from the recruiter
    Got scores and multiple job descriptions I could fit in (depending on your test score, you get to chose MOS)
    Sign your contract
    Go to MEPS and get sworn in

Interview Questions

• Multiple aptitude questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiations- bonus vary by demand and job

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Army (Washington, DC) in January 2012.

Interview

Standard US Army process. Create or submit a resume, upload (or save), apply for position. If the computer sees all the key words, resume moves on to a referral list. Referral list is submitted to requesting command for grading. If resume makes the top X number of slots for interview, you are interviewed. Interviews are graded and the top score is offered the position.

Interview Questions

• The worst question ever, i.e. "Would your boss describe you as an excellent worker?"   1 Answer

All-Source Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

You have to take a test to verify you have the intellectual properties to be able to handle the job as well as be able to pass basic physical fitness goals. For the most part the recruiters are interested in you joining and will help you get into a job, even if you don't meet the qualifications for this job. You also need a clean background history to be able to do this job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been or helped a terrorist?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Greeley, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

Simple, take the ASVAB and score over 110. Don't listen to the recruiter when he says you'll be like James Bond... You sit in a basement, or some other windowless office and draw on maps. Sometimes if you're really unlucky they'll stick you in an office where you do paperwork working on soldier's background investigations

Interview Questions

• Are you able to see colors?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Batavia, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Batavia, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

It was to see if you were a good fit for the military life and if you have the desire to serve your country. Being in the military is not for everyone and they don't want to exhaust their money and resources on individuals who many not make it though.