Uline Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Uline Interview Questions

Interviews at Uline

2.7

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline.

Interview

Terrible very judgmental i couldnt believe it at all and the front desk lady herself was suprised i coudnt believe what i experienced but it happened. also i don't feel comfortable every going back or ordering with them.

Analyst Interview

Interview

At the site first i was given a two small tests to complete. Then HR interview and the interview with hiring manager. Most of the questions were usual questions about your ability, work responsibility , some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for new job opportunity? what do you like about your current position.   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Interview

The company was interested in me and contacted me about the position but cancelled upon finding out I was an international student. They also did contact me randomly prior to actually setting up an interview time.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lacey, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Uline (Lacey, WA) in March 2020.

Interview

Interview within days of applying. Got called for a second interview a few days later, along with having a 3rd interview after the second. First interview you take 2 math assessments (very quick) before your interview. After 3rd interview background process was started including 4 other assessments taken online.

IT Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Prairie, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Pleasant Prairie, WI) in March 2020.

Interview

Wasted my time for an in person interview for something that could have been done over the phone. I drove almost an hour to get there, only to be bounced around from building to building just to meet with their HR rep not even a member of the hiring department.

Interview Questions

• They had you do an in person number aptitude test that seemed rather archaic and something that again could have been done though other means via an online test   Answer Question

Pricing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Kenosha, WI).

Interview

Once I saw the 15 page application that was to be done prior to even walking in the door I passed. Asking for this level of personal information to be kept on file for 12 months seems like a risk to my identity and credit. Only thing they didn’t want was my mother’s maiden name. What do they do with all those files on people? Who had access to them? It seemed like a scam.

Interview Questions

• More paper work and personal information for an interview then I supplied to any job or mortgage application in my life   Answer Question

Associate Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Uline.

Interview

Final interview with team of 5 including HR and tech folks. Took almost 3 weeks to hear back after final interview. No whiteboard challenges, but jargon-filled questions from a senior dev that was on his cell phone for half of the interview. Also beware- there are long tests that aren’t software-related in order to get to the final interview stage. A very bureaucratic, stuffy company.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uline (Dallas, TX) in February 2020.

Interview

Phone interview with HR that I thought went well, then was asked to take online assessments, after the assessments was sent an email that I was no longer being considered for the position. If you are going to simply deny someone based off of an online assessment then it's not a company I would want to work for.

Interview Questions

• Went over your resume, questioning what I did etc.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Uline (Chicago, IL) in February 2020.

Interview

Brief behavioral interview that lasted for half an hour and then a Wonderlic test that took another 15 minutes. The interviewer was friendly and engaging but mostly was interested in talking about the company before learning about the applicant. Overall I felt that it was the type of interview that they would give anyone and were using it more as a screen.

Interview Questions

• What was the greatest challenge you encountered in your previous employment?   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uline (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Got an email that I had gone forward to a simple phone screening. The call lasted about 20 minutes with a fair number of behavioral questions as well as some conversational.