Uline Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,123 of over 1.1K interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Uline

Application

I interviewed at Uline

Interview

quick and easy all they really do is ask for you background and basically ask when can you start. i had forgot the ladys name that had interviewed me but she was really nice . i hope you get the job!

Interview Questions
  • why do you qualify for this position
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Uline

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline

Interview

Interview process consisted of 4 personality tests which took about 1.5 hours and 2 number tests which took 10 minutes. Personality tests are basic questions about your work style and how you think about problems, the numbers tests consist of matching. 1st in person interview with a Human Resources manager consisted of: why do you want to work for Uline, what skills do you possess to do this job well, what’s an excellent employee in your own words, how will your work experience help you at this job... things of that nature. Second interview is scheduled with a distribution manager.

Uline

Application

I interviewed at Uline

Interview

Initial talk with one of the managers that was pretty relaxed, seemingly mostly for us to get a feel for one another, followed by several technical interviews complete with coding challenges and experience questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Uline

Application

I interviewed at Uline

Interview

Very intense personality screening and drawn-out process. You have to take timed logic tests (that you will not complete) and write sample text to see if you can write "the Uline way". Very bad Mad Men meets Mean Girls vibe.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Uline

Application

I interviewed at Uline

Interview

Sent application through Indeed, recruiter contacted me via email the next day to set up in person interview. Had to do unnecessary personality and math tests before being ghosted after an easy interview that went well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Buford, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Buford, GA)

Interview

Interview process is pretty straight forward You have about two or three interviews, the last one will be with the head manager of the warehouse or customer service Take two math test that deals with matching numbers, both test are timed.

Interview Questions
  • What made you chose Uline? Where have you previously worked?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton, ON

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Uline (Milton, ON)

Interview

Found the process a bit weird, they made us do a number assessment (nothing related to the job) and the questions were asked in a big warehouse with other candidates interviewing beside you with no barriers in between. It made the interview hard to hear and respond to with all the extra noise. The questions were kind of odd as well, and it appears that the interviewer was out of touch with the newer degrees and programs being offered. Luckily I found a job elsewhere because I didn’t get the best vibe at this place.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Uline

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline

Interview

It started with two timed assessments followed by one on one interview It took around 30 minutes for the interview then followed by typing test and spelling test. It was a great experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Uline

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline

Interview

Very time consuming with all of the assessments they make you complete prior to even interviewing. Typing test, personality test, and numbers assessment are all given prior to even interviewing for the position.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you be the best candidate for this position?
1 person found this interview helpful

Uline

Application

I interviewed at Uline

Interview

3 Interviews. 1 Phone, 1 In person, and 1 with the team I would work with. It was all relatively easy since I was going for a lower-level position. They were kind enough to show me around the office when I had some free time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Uline

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline

Interview

You need to complete two tests in the first round of the interview. But they are not hard. For example are these numbers look the same(compare 213 and 231), if they look the same put a checkmark. Second test is to find the next two numbers of a series (what are the next two number after 11, 22, 33, 44)

Interview Questions
  • Typical questions such as why you want to work in Uline, what is your career goal, what do you know about Uline. Very fast
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,123 Interviews