Uline Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Uline (Kenosha, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

Thorough but understandable. Uline hires the best talent and people who want to win. They are looking for people who will make a contribution and help achieve the company's goals. People who are bright, hard-working and eager to build their career will do just fine at Uline. Don't be intimidated by the screening process. Prove that you have what it takes and you won't be sorry.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years? Strengths? Weaknesses?   3 Answers

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Uline (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Three phase online testing, then the following day was a phone interview, which lasted about 40 minutes. The interviewer had a list of questions he went through that were very simplistic.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Prairie, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Pleasant Prairie, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

Quite a thorough screening process. I received a phone call to schedule an interview. After which I was emailed prescreening tests which took a long time to complete. Maybe 45 minutes or more. The day of the interview I was given more computer tests to complete, mostly accuracy tests. Then the actual interview which involved most common questions. And when I thought it was all over, they asked me to stay for more tests which involved MS Office software to teat your knowledge of how they work.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Prairie, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Uline (Pleasant Prairie, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

I received a call to request an interview which I accepted. I was then sent an email with links to assessment testing which took over an hour to complete all 4 tests.
    The day of the interview I was given more computerized testing before a face to face interview. The questions were very standard interview questions involving work history, strengths, etc. I was then asked to stay for more computerized testing on MS Office programs.
    I now have second interview, three weeks from the initial interview.

Associate Buyer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Uline.

Interview

First contacted to complete several exams online. The exams did not seem very relevant to the position because they had quite a few questions about sales. The phone interview with a recruiter was straight-forward and he said that he would pass my information along. Three weeks later after the initial phone interview they had not gotten back to me so I emailed them. The next week they responded saying the hiring managers were reviewing it.

After yet another week they said they were moving on with other candidates.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline.

Interview

Just like everyone else says, there will be tons of people waiting around taking corporate tests and applying for the same position as you. The receptionists were scrambling to accommodate everyone and was left feeling that this company didn't seem to have it all together. I had applied earlier in the year and backed out of an interview as I wanted to stay loyal to my current company at the time. I re-applied after I had been laid off and the first thing the recruiter says to me is "Didn't you apply and turn down an interview about 6 months ago?" in a very condescending tone. I calmly explained I felt I was doing the loyal, correct action for my employer. Thus, that seemed to set the whole tone for the interview and felt as if they had already made up their mind I wasn't advancing regardless of how well the interview seemed to go.

Director Product Management Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Uline.

Interview

Spent a lot of time taking tests and then had my HR screening interview. HR was presenting me to the hiring manager. All I got was an email back saying I was not considered one week later. Absolutely no feedback. All VPs and above sound like they are family members so not much room to advance.

Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Prairie, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Pleasant Prairie, WI) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was given a call for the Sr A/R Analyst position. Prior to the actual interview I had to take 4 online personality tests: DISC profile, Jung typology, Time Mgmt, and a Writing Sample. I was told to ariive about 20 minutes early for my interview to take two more assessment before hand. They were two 4 minutes Wonderlic tests on Numerical Sequence and Number Differentiation. After the two tests I had an interview which lasted about 25 minutes with the usual interview questions. After the interview I was asked if I would like to schedule another day of testing or if available I could take them this day. I took another round of five online tests which consisted of Typing, Spelling, Excel, Word, and Access

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here, Describe a successful thing you did one your last job, Describe an unpleasant experience at you last job. Minimal info on the actual job....   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline.

Interview

Applied and quickly was called for an interview. The interview process was strange. Myself and about 10 other candidates for various positions were all called in. We all performed the two number assessments (a simple number comparison and sequence test). After that we were called one by one to a one on one interview. The interview was very quick and could have just been done on the phone. Waste of time. I wasn't even interviewed by the recruitment team

Imaging Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Prairie, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Pleasant Prairie, WI).

Interview

I've applied for years to numerous positions including an internship. Only once did I ever get in for the interviewing process. I did their testing and got an interview afterwards with someone who was sick, so it really dampened everything.

I now can't even get an interviewing chance even though I'm more than qualified. Day to day requirements for the image specialist is what I do daily at my current place of employment and I'm not a good fit? Do yourself a favor and don't apply to Uline unless you know someone there who can help you get in, otherwise it's a huge waste of time. I'm not going to apply here ever again because THEY aren't worth MY time.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember since it was so long ago. Just your typical interview questions like "Where do you see yourself in five years?"   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline in August 2017.

Interview

It was a job fair set up, which was a bit disappointing. But I suppose it's necessary to do it that way to weed people out. We sat down and did two timed wonderlic tests, they both had to do with number patterns. One was checking a list to match the ones that were the same, ideally they want you to get 100 done out of 200, in 4 minutes. The other one was a shorter list, to determine number patterns, also done in 4 minutes. It wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be.

They then call you one by one, to do a short 15-20 minute interview to ask some questions about your work history.

They said I should hear back within a week, so I can't say it's a negative or a positive experience yet. So far it's been okay.