Uline Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Uline (Kenosha, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

Thorough but understandable. Uline hires the best talent and people who want to win. They are looking for people who will make a contribution and help achieve the company's goals. People who are bright, hard-working and eager to build their career will do just fine at Uline. Don't be intimidated by the screening process. Prove that you have what it takes and you won't be sorry.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years? Strengths? Weaknesses?   3 Answers

Interview

Took a couple of number association exams. Very short - looking for speed and accuracy.
    Short one on one interview, then email contact later of their decision. They don’t leave you hanging for days wondering about the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from Uline as an employer?   1 Answer

Executive Communications Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Gurnee, IL).

Interview

Process very short and seems like a poorly designed HR division. Submitted application materials was sent a form letter email 50mn later saying “each application is reviewed by professionals to make a determination, unable to continue process” Doesn’t reflect on a positive corporate culture that a professional evaluation was made within 50mn of application submission.

Distribution Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Interview

Personality tests, pattern tests, they disregarded my 20 years of extensive distribution experience, with six sigma, and logistics certs, managing distribution channels for 12,000 stores, working for largest companies in the US, saving millions in Distribution costs, managing million Sq feet DC, focused on general questions in the first interview, without even looking at what I can offer the company, didn't move to the next interview, %100 depends on if HR liked you or not, and may be the personality test wasn't what they are looking for! good luck ULINE, that is why this position is posted all year long.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Uline.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview. The in person interviews were 20 minutes long, not sure what you can learn from someone in 20 minutes but overall the experience was good. The biggest complaint is that the farther you make in the process the more personality and aptitude tests you have to take.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline.

Interview

Before the interview process started there were two number assessments to take. One was matching a series of numbers, and the other was a fill in the blank for number patterns. The process was pretty straight forward. Interview was relaxed and included general interview questions.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions. i.e. Why do you want to work for Uline?   Answer Question

Warehouse Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Uline (Allentown, PA) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online after going to my university career fair, got a call back to come in for an interview. I did not have to do any assessments because I interviewed for an internship last year with uline. These assessments are boring and lengthy. they make you do three before the interview and two more when you show up.

The interview was way too short (10 minutes) for the recruiter to get an idea of my skills and interested and only asked 6 questions max. It was impossible to find any parking spot and had to park in an employee of the month spot. I waited in the lobby for 15minutes. I feel as if the recruiter did not even want to interview me but was forced too. This was a bad experience and the last time I will ever apply to them.

Interview Questions

• What pay do you expect to earn after college?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Prairie, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uline (Pleasant Prairie, WI) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a call to set up for an in person interview. Had to take online assessments before hand. (set aside a few hours for this). 1 hour before in person interview, got a call to just have a phone interview. Kind of a pain since i took a half day at work so i could drive there and meet in person. Interviewer was nice.

Interview Questions

• Why Uline? What is your greatest accomplishment? Strengths and weaknesses? Projects. A lot of questions about customer service, even though job was in the finance department.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Uline.

Interview

Their recruiter called me and asked me questions. It is about 30 min. First is to walk through my resume and then he asked how do you see you self in a work place and what do you think you will be in 5 years.

Interview Questions

• What role you played during a team work? How do you make communication with you higher boss? Walk me though your resume. Any questions you have for the company.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Buford, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

Pretty easy and to the point . You have two 4 minute tests . Super simple . Then a 1:1 interview with HR. I was told that this was the initial interview and the the customer service manager would reach out to me in a week. My interview was this morning so I'm still waiting on a decision.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a normal day at your current job in your position.   Answer Question

Warehouse Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uline (Ontario, CA).

Interview

I am still interviewing for the position. The process is thorough, requiring multiple assessments, I didn't mind them seeming as though they probably weed out a lot of individuals from the beginning. for the first interview, I was there by myself and didn't interview with a group of people. I sat and interviewed with HR she let me know about the culture and what they expect. She was very personable as well as knowledgeable.