Urban Outfitters Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,751 of over 1,751.0 interviews

Employee Referral3%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Urban Outfitters

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters

Interview

Very organized! Recruiter was helpful with information, I was able to meet with a few different team members that I'd be working closely with, and overall felt like the timing and pace was healthy.

Interview Questions
  • Some of the questions were focused around brand voice and importance across social media platforms
    Answer Question

Urban Outfitters

Application

I interviewed at Urban Outfitters

Interview

Asks more personality questions with a few situational questions, but sometimes they are in a group setting. Mine was individual on zoom. It was pretty short and the manager was nice and attentive.

Interview Questions
  • What was a hard situation you found yourself in and how did you solve it?

Urban Outfitters

Application

I interviewed at Urban Outfitters

Interview

Group interview, asked about previous retail experience and how you would handle conflict with customers. You have a chance to stand out from others by the way you answer questions, and the way you dress.

Interview Questions
  • Whats your zodiac sign, Favorite style trends, Top instagram profiles you follow based on style.

Urban Outfitters

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters

Interview

Very personable, in person interview. Asked questions about my experience with customer service as well as questions about myself (style, music preferences, etc). A very positive overall experience, would recommend to anyone looking for an enjoyable retail job!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Urban Outfitters

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters

Interview

Was contacted by a rude and barely could speak English recurtier, she set up a site interview that amounted to nothing more than a waste of my time. Both idiots who interviewed me attempted to tell me I didn't know the job specifications. Untrue they are just incompent

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral questions structured mostly around situations which you have been in at a warehouse DC

Urban Outfitters

Application

I interviewed at Urban Outfitters

Interview

I wasn’t able to do the interview but they were quick with getting back to me and setting up an interview. If I had the opportunity I would work there.

Urban Outfitters

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters

Interview

There was an initial screening with someone from the recruitment team via a quick phone call, and then I was interviewed by the Executive Assistant. I then progressed to the second stage and was interviewed by the Head of Design. Afterwards, it took quite a bit of chasing and time to get an answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Urban Outfitters

Application

I interviewed at Urban Outfitters

Interview

Very relaxed. Were asked what clothes we'd pick for different types of people/ages but was just to see if you were confident and a people person. Don't be shy. The overall interview process was quite long, didn't hear back for ages when I first applied but overall good

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Urban Outfitters

Application

I interviewed at Urban Outfitters

Interview

Very laid back and quick experience. When I first applied the hiring manager got back to me quickly! I had a “group” interview (there was just two of us) and it was a comfortable, lighthearted experience. Nothing bad or intimidating about it.

Interview Questions
  • What’s your availability? How well do you think you work with others?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bergen op Zoom

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Bergen op Zoom) in Apr 2022

Interview

3 interviews in total, it was great meeting the team. first interview was with the store manager, then it was with the district manger then it was with another manger. I had to intorduce myself in each interview but they were all nice to talk to and not stressful

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,751 Interviews

Urban Outfitters Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Urban Outfitters as 66.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.23 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Intern and Seasonal Sales Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Retail Sales Associate and Sales Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Urban Outfitters takes an average of 16 days when considering 1,944 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Retail Sales Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas Sales Associate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 13 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Urban Outfitters according to 1,944 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 29.28%